It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about Libya

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
It has been going on for weeks now, and months.... the "rebellion" in Libya, the "Popular Uprising" that they have labelled it in the Mass Media.

How the Rebels were fighting for Freedom against the Tyranny of a Brutal Dictator.

Yeah... Right... You want to know what it was *REALLY* about?

I'll tell you.

It was about Libya's Central bank, which up until the Recent "Popular Revolution" *WAS* wholly state owned.

As analysts debate possible motives behind President Obama’s United Nations-backed military intervention in Libya, one angle that has received attention in recent days is the rebels’ seemingly odd decision to establish a new central bank to replace dictator Muammar Gadhafi's state-owned monetary authority — possibly the first time in history that revolutionaries have taken time out from an ongoing life-and-death battle to create such an institution, according to observers.

thenewamerican.com...

You see, Iraq had a State owned Central bank as well, before the US invaded and set up a Central bank for Iraq that was a subsidiary of the Global banking interests.

Iran has a state owned Central Bank also, and you have been hearing the war drums for them for the past several years.

Libyan rebels in Benghazi say they have formed their own central bank.

The rebel group known as the Transitional National Council released a statement last week announcing that they have designated the Central Bank of Benghazi as a monetary authority competent in monetary policies in Libya, and that they have appointed a governor to the Central Bank of Libya, with a temporary headquarters in Benghazi, according to Bloomberg.

www.cnbc.com...

These wars against "Terrorism" are nothing of the sort... they are merely wars of Financial conquest for the Title of "Undisputed Global Issuer of Currency."

You want to know where the Next "Delivery of US Democracy" will be?

Look no further than any nation which still possesses a state owned Central Bank that is not controlled by the international Banking Cartel.

Also, President Obama has announced that he is "Removing Troops" from Iraq.... lol....

He is sending those troops into Libya for "Operation: Take control of the worlds currency for the Global Bankers"

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

thank you for the post! I seem to remember reading somewhere that saddam wanted the u.s. to begin paying for oil with gold/ some kind of gold backed currency. Then months later we occupied Iraq. Same thing with Libya. Curiouser and curiouser

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Clear and bright as the noon day sun.

Right before our eyes
a trick of such great proportion
goes unwitnessed by so many.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
i wish i believed there was any intelligence behind all the goings on the world. To me it seem like a herd of lemming. I think the machinery of our intelligence have become so complex that no one really knows what's going on, certainly not to the point of controlling it.

top topics

join