It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think I Might Have Just Thought Of What Orbs May Be..

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I was reading about some D.U.M.B. close to my area and it having UFO activity. I have studied this for a long time and sometimes I really think the UFO are advanced technology. Sometimes I lean one direction and other times I read a very convincing story and have to give it consideration. Anyway, I had just finished reading this story and decided to get ready for some HBO boxing. Salsa / chips, soda, and remote control are all lined up. I am now ready to go.
While watching the normal "fluff" for upcoming events my mind started drifting back to what I had been reading. This voice (when I say voice, I mean it was like thought that was direct enough not to be ignored and it seemed "sent" instead of created), I know weird, said "did you ever consider that the orb like UFOs are actually people astrally projecting?" People always say they feel like they are flying. If someone had a gift and was trained imagine how powerful it could become if exercised diligently.
I really started to think about that. After everything I read over the last few years I thought this could be a definite possibility. This would explain the super speeds and the instant formation of a crop circle that has been caught on film (just search around if you want the videos). Their thought would be at the speed of light and their energy would appear as the said light. If we are truly these light beings. I wanted to post to get every one's ideas and knowledge of this topic. I know a lot of ATSers have extensive research time in these areas and could really exchange some good info that could start connecting the loose ends on these kinds of things.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Something I've been hands on studying for years now. I don't think they are what we call "technology" at all, I think they are as natural as a solar flare. I also think they come from the sun to be honest. I have seen countless pictures and videos of these things on almost all forms of filters on cameras. They seem to move in the direction of a "wind" coming from somewhere, I think solar winds.

I have 1000 pictures of orbs, in my house, outside of it, and even hanging around my butt.... they seem to like my rear end for some reason. I can almost predict and/or control where they appear in some pictures.

Some people have told me these are souls, some say conscious beings, some say dust particles, but I can say that dust is definitely ruled out as the cause. Perhaps these are souls wandering around without a body to inhabit? There are 1000s of these in any area at almost any time viewed from the right camera conditions. They are fascinating.
edit on 22-10-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Interesting theory, got to admit I never thought of orbs being people who are having OBEs. I guess it could be tested if there are people who can astral project at will. I've had it happen a few times but I had no control of it happening. If someone could project at will I supposed they could already have a time lapse camera set up or have a friend waiting to take pictures.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Energy in its simplist form is a ball, a circle, an Orb. No matter spiritual or extraterrestrial.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Interesting post OP!!! I have never thought of that one. Could be possible perhaps...It reminds of that Dreamcast game RES where it seems like you are traveling astrally and turn into an orb at your highest potential.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
ORBS are nothing more than Near Lens Reflections , caused by the flash of a digital camera being situated close to the lens .
My god , how many times does this have to be stated ?
I defy anybody to post a picture of an "orb" that was taken with a film camera .
edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65
ORBS are nothing more than Near Lens Reflections , caused by the flash of a digital camera being situated close to the lens .
I defy anybody to post a picture of an "orb" that was taken with a film camera .
[/quote

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Orbs are very real and have been filmed using old style cameras by the US military many times on their bombing missions over Germany in WW2

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I could believe the orbs are just ball lightening but what i seen gave me the impression that they were intelligently controlled. The pic in the link is similar to what ive seen except there were 13 orbs in a curved line, that would be alot of people OBEing together if your theory was correct OP.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
What we call orb like ufos are actually different phenomena.
From dust particles caught on film to lens reflections to maybe aerial natural phenomena to unknown objects.
What the OP is referring to is obviously the ones supposedly witnessed by humans not simply caught on still pictures.
OP, is those kinda objects were indeed people undergoing OBEs that could be scientifically provable.
Except OBEs themselves are yet to be proven real. I wonder none of these 'obe masters' have ever successfully filmed himself or shown himself in their obe form.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I have taken numerous pictures of orbs in my house, in fact my avatar is one of them. They appear as wisps (like smoke) sometimes.....some seem to be caught in the process of forming into circle shapes....some are coloured....some are very bright. I don't believe that they are dust.....but so far I haven't heard a theory that makes sense to me, in keeping with my own personal experiences with them.
There is still so much in this world that we do not understand, so I remain open-minded and curious.
jacygirl

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65

Nope, I've personally seen them materialize in front of me on two occasions (with other people present). One was a yellowish-white like a lightbulb, the other two were bluish-green. The yellowish-white one was in somebody's house; it just appeared in the air in front of me and casually floated away before disappearing. The bluish-green ones were in the woods; they appeared near the tops of the trees and flew down through the trees close to us. So yes, they do exist apart from cameras.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jacygirl
I don't believe that they are dust.....but so far I haven't heard a theory that makes sense to me, in keeping with my own personal experiences with them.
As another poster said, there's probably more than one cause. But a lot of them certainly are dust, what makes you believe your avatar isn't dust?

Here's some dust:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Magnified 22million times, this microscopic photo is of household dust containing long hairs such as cat fur, twisted synthetic and woollen fibres, a pollen grain, plant, serrated insect scales and insect remains.

Yours looks like it could be just one fiber, and out of focus. You can't rule out that it's dust, can you?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Well, I don't believe it was dust because it was in the air....and I took consecutive pictures from the same angle right afterwards, showing nothing. I have a lot of pics, just don't know how to put them up here. I have even mentally asked them to show up....with me looking up in the air (seeing nothing with my eyes)...but in the pic there is a large orb exactly where I'm looking/gesturing.
I'm not saying WHAT they are.....because I truly don't know.....but I'm pretty sure what they are NOT.
Thanks, jacygirl

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jacygirl
Well, I don't believe it was dust because it was in the air....and I took consecutive pictures from the same angle right afterwards, showing nothing.
I see. Well, you may be surprised by this, but there is dust in the air, and it does move around, so it's not surprising it would show up in one shot but not the next.

This is why we find dust all over everything when we do our dusting, because it had to move through the air to get to where it is when we dust, right?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I notice them when taking pics of my dog at night or just out shooting nature. The air can be from hot to cool and most of the time these Orbs appear. Some just look like bright dots and some are large and multi colored. Some even appear to have a circular core. Very interesting theory. We are said to only have use of a small percentage of your brains. Who can say what they are? People who act like they know are grasping at straws.
Peace to all.

This topic reminds me of people who have been noticing bubbles or tiny dots that appear before a lightning storm. Not rain but strictly lightning and energy.
edit on 23-10-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The orbs people have seen in space and low earth orbit and sometimes even have been visible from the ground are really there. There are videos of astronauts saying they can see them with the naked eye. as a matter of fact I just watched a video not too long ago about nasa releasing some tether and there there were orbs that attracted to it after it was launced. hundreds of them. moving in all crazy ways. some of them to be miles accross.
say this one instance it was dust on a lens.. well then how do you explain the naked eye sightings from pilots and from people on the ground. I dont know what it is and I dont believe in ghosts or spirits or out of body experience. the orbs are something. its either an evolved plasma or electric based life form that lives in the outer atmosphere and gets its energy from the sun or the earths magnetic field or its the way earths magnetic field reacts and clumps energy together or something like that. I really dont know but its not an out of body person up there. like I said in the video it looks like these orbs are attracted to the tether. go watch it just type in nasa tether launch on you tube.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Some people have told me these are souls, some say conscious beings, some say dust particles, but I can say that dust is definitely ruled out as the cause.
If we do not know the cause we cannot really rule out anything, and is easy to get "orbs" on photos by having dust or moisture in the air, and that is easily proved.

As far as other possibilities, and only for those that do not exist only in photos, I haven't seen any explanation that I could find more likely to be closest to the truth than any other, so I'm still on the gathering information stage.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TylerHunn
say this one instance it was dust on a lens..
In that case they were probably ice crystals, no dust and not on the lens.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Turkenstein

Geeza top idea,just ignore all the people who are just waiting to jump on anyone who has an original thought.
I like the theory, i think it could have legs,we just need someone who can do this at will to test the concept.
edit on 23-10-2011 by marvinthemartian because: oops dyslexic

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join