It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are The Demons Who Were Damned And Thrown Into Hell

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Yeah youre probably right........

Sounds to me like the solution for you would be to keep your self closed off somewhere safe and away from other demons.........

Keep away from everyone and isolate yourself so you dont demonize any other demons.........

Quick lock the doors and draw the shutters

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I probably should have read your entire post, but it seemed that it would continue to repeat your negative attitude. I skipped over the many replies, too. I wanted to let you know, that everything you do, or say, or write/type can and will be used against you.

I find it quite interesting that you obviously believe in souls, which in essence is a connection to a higher power/ a god, yet you don't seem to recognize positivity.

If you are in the dark, and that's all you talk about, you won't see anything unless you turn the light on.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

As you stated, perception is truly subjective....

edit on 23-10-2011 by jewells because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
The earth is a godless hell and we are the demons who's souls are trapped in it. The brutal truth is that if anything is claimed as being good or beautiful, it is purely subjective. Everything about this world is evil and malevolent and anyone who trys to claim that anything is good or beautiful, does so in vain. Because they only want to see it that way. From their delusional perspectives, they are only looking at the pretty veneer and refuse to see it any other way. They are denying the horrible reality that nothing about this world is actually good or beautiful. Our bodies are prisons for our souls and through the flesh we are made to suffer and feel pain...

Some will claim that the sunshine is good and beautiful...When in reality, it actually withers and burns anything and everything it shines upon...

Some will claim that the rain is good and beautiful...When in reality, it floods and drowns and washes things away...

Some will claim that the snow is good and beautiful...When in reality, it creates blizzards and avalanches, freezes and kills...

Some will claim that birds are beautiful...When in reality, especially from the perspective of insects, they are actually carnivorous, winged monsters...

Some will claim that babies are beautiful...When in reality, they are born of blood and screams and are often a burden on the parents who, unfortunately, often murder their own children...

Some will claim that there are those who are happy...When in reality, like it or not, even in hell, there is a hierachy among demons...

The bad and ugly things in this wicked world, far outweigh the good, so much so, that to claim anything as being good, is actually being self delusional and in denial. For on a daily and continuous basis we are forced to endure over and over...

war, arson, murder, disease, old age, starvation, lying, tears, pain, suicide, stealing, cheating, blizzards, genocide, floods, mental retardation, train wrecks, strokes, drought, brain damage, homelessness, earthquakes, poverty, volcanic eruptions, rape, tidal waves, child abuse, fire, animal attacks, broken bones, bloody wounds, asteroid impacts, plane crashes, work, drug addiction, heart attacks, poisonous insects, abortion, hail, torture, denial, extortion, greed, hurricanes, car crashes, avalanches, lonliness, prison, depression, aneurysms, religious persecution, hunger, false accusations, thirst, tornadoes, kidnapping, sleet, landslides, slavery, death camps, witch hunts...That sad and sorry list goes on and on...

I think that our souls have been damned and we are the demons that are trapped in a hell we call earth and any escape is an illusion, not even suicide will release us. Not even death will set us free. Because our souls will be born again and again, tormented and made to suffer here for all eternity. We are literally trapped upon this earth as it drifts through a strange and endless void. A perfectly evil prison, with nowhere to go, nowhere to run and nowhere to hide...

Long ago Christ visited hell and i believe that our only hope is if he chooses to return, forgives us and releases our souls away from here...

What's to understand?

It's just about being on top.

If you make it to the top, you will fall and be crushed under the wheels of the machine as others crawl over your body in thier own desperate need to be on top.
edit on 23-10-2011 by InformationAccount because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Alice
I seriously suggest getting some therapy. The world is such a beautiful, fascinating and wonderful place. So it contains suffering as well - would you prefer not to exist at all? Sounds like you are suffering from clinical depression.

There is help. I suffered from depression and I thought everything was hopeless and useless and horribly imperfect. Now I'm better.

Was it Ericson or Skinner that remarked depression is no more than misdirected
anger? I processed plenty in the last twenty years, and got to do some needed
research as well. Now I have no doubts about who to be angry at and why.
But which is better, helplessness with or without awareness of the evil behind it?
"After all: paranoia is the ultimate awareness." Durant

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Excellent post...you have pointed out all the bad things on this planet , yet good sane people as they call themselves : rip you to bits just because you call it hell......That sounds familiar.
Good sane people ?.. enjoy forcing thier will on others....for our own good

They might say it's the will of God.......so that means they don't have free will, confusing isn't it.?

Keep up the good work your almost there..

If anyone thinks this world is OK... then they only think of themselves.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

seriously take all of your negativity someplace else. if this nonsense is what you believe then this nonsense is what you get.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Way to go, Bloc. Flag and star, I still want to see an oak leaf cluster of
five stars at a time for stuff of this caliber. Realistic rhetoric unfortunately
doesn't change anything-- and with experts on the spiritual and physical
aspects of our existence generally concurring that about 70% of the world
is evil, we're just preaching to the choir. And we're all singing Metallica
lyrics at work, aren't we? The Nietzian (that German guy?) cautionary is
never too late, and I became a monster coated sweetheart a long time
ago for protection. A three or four kilowatt bass rig to just practice through
also tends to repel everything short of Leviathan with shingles and a LAW
bazooka for a derringer. They don't care about how bad you feel, they just
do what they're doing because it's fun for them. They're demons, for Glob's
sake.
I say fight fire with enough screaming flap crap to blow out every little
damned candle in Lucifer's coffee house just tuning up. Then duct tape him
to his favorite straight backed chair, and have the boys do Christopher Cross
copy for a whole set at exactly a hundred fifty eight DeciBels. Cops with LRAD,
I said it before... fear US. Also Barry Mainlow copy for the second set at Shuttle
launch sound pressure levels would also be a nifty follow up.
If loud indicates angry, you may assume I consider God to be approximately
two thousand brake horsepower per cylinder. I'm workin' on it... then I'm goin'
after them. Right.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I, for one, am not one of the angels Lucifer took with him when tossed out of Heaven. But they are very real! I lived in a ministry and through discernment it was easy to see those satan has sent to cause trouble. All you have to do is look into the eyes. I've seen those demons in people ...

As a born-again Christian, I know G-d is in control. Why all the bad then? Man will destroy himself with his greed ... G-d is giving us time to bring as many souls to salvation through Christ as we can before the end comes ... and it's coming.

I know a lot of y'all probably have no life with Christ but I trust Him. When I became born-again, I felt Him like never before. I know He's real, very real ... I hope some of you who don't believe will just give Christ a chance.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You seem like a "glass is half empty" type of chap. You shouldn't even care about any of that, but you are half right. Earth is purgatory, this is where the catholics got the concept except that you don't die and go to purgatory, youre born there. This plane of existence is a test, if you pass the test you graduate and gain your glorified body, if you fail the test you still gain an eternal body but it gets tortured forever because these eternal bodies we will get never age, get sick or die.

The test is being able to believe in and accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. Pass the test, you go to heaven. Fail the test and you end up in hell until Judgement Day and then are thrown into the lake of fire. This isn't the type of exam you get graded on. Pass you live, fail you die...forever
edit on 23-10-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NellahB
I, for one, am not one of the angels Lucifer took with him when tossed out of Heaven. But they are very real! I lived in a ministry and through discernment it was easy to see those satan has sent to cause trouble. All you have to do is look into the eyes. I've seen those demons in people ...

As a born-again Christian, I know G-d is in control. Why all the bad then? Man will destroy himself with his greed ... G-d is giving us time to bring as many souls to salvation through Christ as we can before the end comes ... and it's coming.

I know a lot of y'all probably have no life with Christ but I trust Him. When I became born-again, I felt Him like never before. I know He's real, very real ... I hope some of you who don't believe will just give Christ a chance.

Oh yes i can agree on that. Those influenced by demons have feet that are itching to go running to mischief, they revel in causing strife and they thrive on the chaos and drama they create and they love and excel at being mean to other people and it makes them feel good inside. Sounds just like a bully if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Your life is what you make it. Of course there are extenuating circumstances for everyone but it's up to the individual to overcome. There are times when I've been a bad girl, a VERY bad girl, but I don't believe that's condemned me to misery. As a matter of fact despite my present situation I'm happier than I've been in my adult life. If you view your life as hell on earth then that's what you'll live, change your outlook & you'll change everything.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
wow thats heavy stuff !! @ orginal post

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Before us humans were around to be aware of the surroundings and to then have a perspective of the surroundings....who then decided what was good and bad? There still were earthquakes (the are needed for a ever changing planet that is alive), there were animals that had to kill other animals so they could live (amazingly that the food chain has something to offer all life), there were floods, storms, ect ect ect......

It was not until humans came here and used their 'brilliant' minds...to make a perspective of this world and began to divide things into 'good and bad'.

You can say that everything is bad, everything....but you cant help the fact that this is souly and only, your personal perspective. Many of the things you listed, also result in bringing about a good that would not of came about, without the other side of the coin that made it so.

Life is what it is...and life did just fine, without humans. This world was not made just for us....but is a part of the 'whole' of the 'all'...and works accordingly along with the laws of 'life'...isnt it odd that through death and destruction, new ideas and new life, can be born!

Your putting down a most miraculous thing, life. Your putting down the one main mystery of existence, which is life and how life works through what we call duality. Im going to assume the OPer does not have kids...because there is nothing more awesome, then watching your kids laugh and smile and run and play.

So OP.....its a fact that your perspective, is just that, 1 unique perspective. Its not facts, its not truth, its an opinion.

So do you sit around all day and ponder on how bad life is? Maybe you should do something that may bring a bit of 'feel good' to you. Have you ever volunteered at a nursing home? Yes,Im sure you will notice right away all the bad things there, old age, suffering, ect....but you have no idea how much of a change, you can bring to someone, by just going to say hi, taking them a flower, taking them some fresh fruits. You can make someone smile, if you want to. Go watch kids play at a play ground. What do their smiles mean to you? Are they faking their smiles and laughs as they run and play without a worry in the world?

For us to know humility, compassion, empathy, selflessness.....we also have to experience pride, greed, envy, jealousy, selfishness. For us to appreciate light in the day to care for our gardens and do our daily works....we have night to remind us to rest and to be thankful for the light in the day.

You names the 'bad' things that goes with the world...like how the sun burns everything. But you forgot to mention all the things that the 'bad' end up being a part of...like without the sun and rain, we would not ever exist, life would not be what it is, without those things.

I think your one sided perspective, is you being stubborn. Are you young, perhaps?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
Yeah, **it happens...

The only real certainty in life is death and there are many different ways to die. Some also like to say taxes are another certainty, but this is a narrow and cynical view as all life gives and takes as part of its interactions.

You come across very certain about reincarnation and being eternally trapped on this planet. Theories on the afterlife are just as diverse as life itself, there are strong indications that something is going on and a lot of documentation around supporting reincarnation. The universe is a big old complex place with many mysteries around. As for being demons or angels we all have the power to create and destroy, where we go is up to us.
I believe that all our souls have been reincarnated down through the ages throughout history.Theres absolutely no way to get away from this war ravaged reality.Where children are murdered and there is no proof of a kind and loving god....satan is the king of this evil empire...this soul prison we have named earth...it is hell

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I dont know about you but the world is a wonderfull place for some. Its truly a heaven. Its the forcefull system ruled by unnatural men that gives you an internal focus of hell. You are right in some part. But no the world is perfect, the only thing on earht that wrong is human behaviour.

Human's should not live in programss

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

This is school for the soul.

Without the duality of our reality we would learn nothing. We are here to reach for something higher from the lowest depths we reach for the place where eagles dare.

From the abyss we see ourselves we find that we are wanting so we reach for the light.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
While it's great to have a vivid and active imagination, you must realize that no earthly individual will ever have the answers to all things. All of your theories and ideas, come from you, and you alone. They are coming based on the way you look at things, they are coming from your own reality.

My own reality?...This is everyones reality...Viewed without rose colored glasses on...Looking at this world without denial...

25 million dead in WW-1... 50 million dead in WW-2...The Mongols murdered around 40 million Chinese peasants...Auschwitz...Native American Genocides...Almost 300,000 dead in the 2005 tsunami and the same in Haiti...Millions more dead in floods and famine...1 million suicides a year and 5 to 10 million attempts...Children are beaten to death by their parents...I could go on and on and onand on...

And yet people still sing and dance the night away and carry on as if nothing is wrong...They refuse to face the brutal truth about where we really are...Denial...The whole world should be in a constant state of mourning and we are'nt because we have been damned...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by greenCo
reply to post by blocula

You are scratching the surface. We don´t want to see ourselves as we are. The most difficult thing to do with ill human beings is to show how deeply ill are we. Its like trying to convince at first hand an alcoholic or a drug addict that they are ill. They will say millions excuses to say that they are ok and everything is fine, no matters if the entire world is collapsing around them. Negation. So, i can say that you have a point there, perhaps a very deep and painful one, my friend. So expect negation, sarcasm and more negation.
edit on 22-10-2011 by greenCo because: (no reason given)
A most truthful and very intelligent response...The truth about our reality is way too horrible to face and admit...But all you have to do is be aware of history and look around...And go outside on a clear night and look up...We are trapped... In hell

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Our material bodies go extinct everytime someone dies...But the souls that were within them are returned to hell in another body, to ensure the continuation of our torment and pain...

I think that some of us "our souls" were within the bodies of animals and maybe will again...just so we get a full perspective of hell

The best slaves are the ones who are told to think they are free...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join