It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are The Demons Who Were Damned And Thrown Into Hell

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I seriously suggest getting some therapy. The world is such a beautiful, fascinating and wonderful place. So it contains suffering as well - would you prefer not to exist at all? Sounds like you are suffering from clinical depression.

There is help. I suffered from depression and I thought everything was hopeless and useless and horribly imperfect. Now I'm better.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99
You are the Fallen,
the Light Bringers,
tempted through free will by the sensate.

You are Louie Cipher,
it is you,
who fell.

The Garden has changed,
and the way you interact with it.
A prison of your own making.

Akushla
I have never read that before...Who and what is it from?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
i thought i read too much.ah its true..
i'm sorry for being a demon an all'.
how many hail marys = a post on ats?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Alice
I seriously suggest getting some therapy. The world is such a beautiful, fascinating and wonderful place. So it contains suffering as well - would you prefer not to exist at all? Sounds like you are suffering from clinical depression.

There is help. I suffered from depression and I thought everything was hopeless and useless and horribly imperfect. Now I'm better.
It's up to you, if you choose to only see it that way...But it's not at all beautiful,fascinating and wonderful...

Remember...The Holocaust of the Native Americans... WW1...WW2...Auschwitz...Rawanda...Korean War...The Witch Hunts...?...To name a few...

Hitler, Stalin, Mao and others...Were king demons....In hell.
edit on 23-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Areveli
I should clarify my stance...

Given existence and our current duality...

Could it not be argued that heaven and hell exist at the same time... on the same plane?

It is just a matter of perspective.
It could be...But i think that we can only find Heaven through Christ...If he chooses to return to the Hell he once visited and releases our souls away from here...

Everything is seen and looked at from peoples pre-determined perspectives...most people look at the world through rose colored glasses and only see what they want to see and deny the rest...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by akushla99
You are the Fallen,
the Light Bringers,
tempted through free will by the sensate.

You are Louie Cipher,
it is you,
who fell.

The Garden has changed,
and the way you interact with it.
A prison of your own making.

Akushla
I have never read that before...Who and what is it from?

Channelled by me!

Akushla

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ultraman2011
you are only imprisoned by the limitations of your mind. Helen Keller lived a pretty full life without many of the abilities you have. Life is what it is, and you have to decide how to face it and live it.
No matter how hard i wish,hope,think and pray.When i go outside on a clear night and look up,i realize what the word limitation really means. What a perfecly horrible soul prison we are in.Trapped on giant rock.Floating around a gigantic nuclear furnace.Drifting through an endless void.With no way to get away and nowhere else to go.

Not even death will release us.For our souls will be forced into another living body to ensure the continuation of torment and pain...I can't and won't look at the world through rose colored glasses...I see it for what it so painfully obviously is...Hell

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I see it for what it so painfully obviously is...Hell

.........and yet just a few hours ago today you were still defending your Statement that everything is a hologram and we are in an aliens laboratory in another dimension.

Make up your mind.

Better yet join the REAL world with sane people.
edit on 10/23/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by blocula

I see it for what it so painfully obviously is...Hell

.........and yet just a few hours ago today you were still defending your Statement that everything is a hologram and we are in an aliens laboratory in another dimension.

Make up your mind.

Better yet join the REAL world with sane people.
I have the right to have as many multiple theories about this world and our reality as i want...Just like science that does the same...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Op, what would happen if the humans go extinct? We would be freed from this hell right?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
This Hell that we,"our souls", are trapped in could very well be a holographic illusion...But it's still a Hell that we are in

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You say this and your other threads are just theories. Then why do you present all these conflicting theories as if they are true; as if they are beliefs you hold?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Plus:
If it's a holographic illusion then it is FAKE. Not hell. Hell itself is fake anyway on its own.

All this thread persuades me of is the idea that you are depressed or otherwise mentally troubled. Perhaps seeking help from a professional would be a good idea.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaVillen
reply to post by blocula

Op, what would happen if the humans go extinct? We would be freed from this hell right?
Our material bodies go extinct everytime someone dies...But the souls that were within them are returned to hell in another body, to ensure the continuation of our torment and pain...

I think that some of us "our souls" were within the bodies of animals and maybe will again...just so we get a full perspective of hell ...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Long ago Christ visited hell and i believe that our only hope is if he chooses to return, forgives us and releases our souls away from here...

So yes...Christ was crucified in hell...Where we still are...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
After reading this... well I was going to say, I feel like blowing my brains out... but since I already felt that way before I read this...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
If you would confuse the message, with the messenger...it would certainly appear, as if, 'salvation' can only be acquired through one source...how many religions say this?

Akushla

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Long ago Christ visited hell and i believe that our only hope is if he chooses to return, forgives us and releases our souls away from here...

So yes...Christ was crucified in hell...Where we still are...

A 'hell' which your ancient soul created by being duped to sensation, into which Christ (for one) returned to deliver the message with the keys outta here...

Akushla

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
The design/expression/emanation....of Thee, Spirit, is perfect. There are no mistakes, errors, and no hell besides hell being a state of the mind and heart.

There is a natural cause and effect when God expresses Theeself...and the result is 'life'/flesh...but this life is filled with the spirit for nothing can be without Thee and nothing can be outside of Thee.

Flesh has its own cycles and orders and it all has purpose to let us discern, weigh, sift, and measure, eventually....what we are not. We are not really selves that are separate beings and we are not really experiencing our true self here for our true self, the only part of us that is infinite, is the spirit that fills our being.

Through death and destruction, comes birth and creation. Through experiencing in the flesh, comes awareness of wht we really are and what is the nature of the spirit that we really are.

Nothing chose for life to be this way....its a natural occurrence, as what is perfect and all...expresses itself. To be is to express...to constantly and consistently being...would be to constantly express.

Life depends on life itself...to be. All is one.

Heaven also is not a place outside of you...the kingdom is within you. Heaven on Earth means that enough people live more for the life of spirit, their true self, the light within...rather then living for the illusion of self, individuality, things of flesh. Know the difference between what is of flesh and what is of spirit.

You are right in a way with one of your theories....that this is all an illusion. But its not in the sense that you describe it to be. The illusion is that we are not separate individuals at all...that we are all connected, not only to each other but all life out there from here on earth to every star to every planet. Its all very real...we just now are learning what 'life' is made up to be when we brake it all down...but still that doesnt make this or us, not real. The illusion is that we are individuals, that we are separate, and that God is something that is separate from us too.

'Cut the tree, I am there. Lift a rock, you will find me'.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

animal attacks

For some reason that being on the list of grievances really cracked me up. I don't know why but man I laughed.

That's a good one. I was busy laughing at "poisonous insects," myself.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

This Hell that we,"our souls", are trapped in could very well be a holographic illusion...But it's still a Hell that we are in

We are not trapped. The flesh of us seeks to hold onto being individuals...the soul seeks to be harmonic with all life because all life is filled with spirit and the soul is a phase, of spirit....being.

Your beliefs are created from the fact that you dont like it here.

And when you think about reincarnation....this is not what it seems. There is only one of us that has incarnated into every single life form and being and that is the spirit. Since we are all connected, one, then we can tap into a 'print' of the past that may help us in some way or allow our minds to ponder something that we are in need of. Your soul is not a individual really, but its a phase, of spirit. All life is a phase of spirit...in expression, as 'being'. We are made in this image...as we are 'being'...we express.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join