We Are The Demons Who Were Damned And Thrown Into Hell

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by Domo1
You have a bad day? Need a hug? Sure there are horrible things but there is a lot of good too. If everything was good all the time we would have no concept of bad and good. Same if things were bad all the time.
Seriously...show me something that you consider to be good and i'll show you how its not.Good is only subjective and if something "appears" to be good to someone,its just that they are only looking at a pretty veneer, that hides the ugliness that is within...
edit on 22-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Sex between 2 consenting adults that have no stds is pretty good... please show me how it can be bad

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by blocula

What happened to your belief we were living in an alien lab and everything is an illusion??

So NOW you think instead of a lab we are in hell??

:shk:
I have more than one theory about our reality, just like science does.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by blocula

What happened to your belief we were living in an alien lab and everything is an illusion??

So NOW you think instead of a lab we are in hell??

:shk:
I have more than one theory about our reality, just like science does.

Then maybe you should present your ideas as theories then, instead of just saying "this is how it is".

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ultraman2011

five stars *****

Edit:
Although... you forget your are on a Conspiracy Theorist website... it should be taken as sucj anyways... or else you truly are brain wahsed...haha
edit on 22-10-2011 by Areveli because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Don't forget oxygen, that is said to be life supportive while in reality, it oxidizes everything it touches...

Slowly degrading everything...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
we live in a world of opposites... the evil cannot exist without the good. This thread is as pointless as all the christian "the world is evil threads". Lifes tough... Get over it.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
Wow. And I thought the Predictions forum was gloom and doom. And then I wandered in here.

If my soul has been damned to hell(earth=hell?) for eternal punishment, wouldn't it be better to remember what I've done so I will know why I'm being punished for eternity here?

As it is, I have this mistaken idea that trees, animals, people, oceans, blue skies, etc. are all beautiful and awesome.

Help me out here. Why can't I remember what a bad boy I was?
Doom and gloom?... I think that the end of the war draft has softened our perspectives about our reality.Every generation of men all through the past were forced,under threat of prison or death to go to war...

If i could put me or you into a ww1 trench,or upon a d-day landing beach...i think that we would quickly come to realize where we actually are...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The earth is that, and more besides. Both heaven and hell, and even purgatory. And much more then that, and many more states and wavelengths besides those.

There is no limit to anger or love.
Things are to use, people are to love.
Too often, we use people and love things.
Beware your thoughts lest they become your words.
Beware your words lest they become your deeds.
Beware your deeds lest they become your habits.
Beware your habits lest they become your character.
Beware your character lest it becomes your destiny.

- Unknown

Beware your thoughts op....Trials.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater

You have a bad day? Need a hug? Sure there are horrible things but there is a lot of good too. If everything was good all the time we would have no concept of bad and good. Same if things were bad all the time.
Seriously...show me something that you consider to be good and i'll show you how its not.Good is only subjective and if something "appears" to be good to someone,its just that they are only looking at a pretty veneer, that hides the ugliness that is within...

Sex between 2 consenting adults that have no stds is pretty good... please show me how it can be bad

You have made a few posts but haven't answered my question you said give you something that appears to be good and yo uwill show me why it isnt....

answer questions if you ask for them

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
Wow. And I thought the Predictions forum was gloom and doom. And then I wandered in here.

If my soul has been damned to hell(earth=hell?) for eternal punishment, wouldn't it be better to remember what I've done so I will know why I'm being punished for eternity here?

As it is, I have this mistaken idea that trees, animals, people, oceans, blue skies, etc. are all beautiful and awesome.

Help me out here. Why can't I remember what a bad boy I was?
Trees have crushed houses and people...Animals attack and kill people...The ocean has drowned many,many people and unleashes itself in the form of tsunamis...The blue sky,the upper stratosphere is actually about 150 degrees below zero...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Yeah, **it happens...

The only real certainty in life is death and there are many different ways to die. Some also like to say taxes are another certainty, but this is a narrow and cynical view as all life gives and takes as part of its interactions.

You come across very certain about reincarnation and being eternally trapped on this planet. Theories on the afterlife are just as diverse as life itself, there are strong indications that something is going on and a lot of documentation around supporting reincarnation. The universe is a big old complex place with many mysteries around. As for being demons or angels we all have the power to create and destroy, where we go is up to us.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Bloc, you need to relax. Paranoia will destroy ya. Not even a week ago you went from producing a theory about us being alien test subjects to stating it was absolute truth, now, you are going to a complete opposite spectrum of thought and proclaiming we are of hell.

While it's great to have a vivid and active imagination, you must realize that no earthly individual will ever have the answers to all things. All of your theories and ideas, come from you, and you alone. They are coming based on the way you look at things, they are coming from your own reality.

Now, clearly, in this current week, YOU are in some sort of hell, last week you were in a more melancholy state of mind and had a different theory.

Reality is what you make it. Sure, there is death and destruction all over this world, but, there is so much more beyond that. The death and destruction hasn't consumed us ALL, in hell, it would have consumed EVERYONE like a fire. Here, in this state of reality, we all have an individual opportunity to learn and grow from the mistakes that both us as individuals and the world makes.

Whether you're a religious person or not, (I can't tell) there's a great verse in the bible that kinda goes a long with this:

Romans 12:2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, in order to prove by you what is that good and pleasing and perfect will of God.

You don't have to be a religious person to still take something from that verse. It stands as an enlightening testament all on its own. Look around the world; and currently what you will likely see is that the individuals of this world (collectively) are conformed to idols and the ideas of others'. People, in general, look to others to provide them with all the answers, they look to the television, the politicians, the musicians, they find something to idolize in these groups and build a reality around that.

What does that accomplish? In essence, as you put it, a 'hell-like' experience. For those individuals, their reality is likely a continual downgrade from generation to generation, and if you follow into that, you will be consumed in it.

Instead, following the other half of that verse, see that conformity for what it is, see the destruction, violence, and death and recognize the need for detachment. Separate yourself from the world and look for a new collective. Failure to do so will result in continual paranoid delusions that constantly dilute the truth staring you in the face.
edit on 22-10-2011 by LucidReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

You have made a few posts but haven't answered my question you said give you something that appears to be good and yo uwill show me why it isnt....

Sex has been twisted into money making schemes by a lot of people and sex is the portal through which damned souls are brought into hell...The unwanted and unloved babies that are the result of lust and sex

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
reply to post by blocula

The earth is that, and more besides. Both heaven and hell, and even purgatory. And much more then that, and many more states and wavelengths besides those.

There is no limit to anger or love.
Things are to use, people are to love.
Too often, we use people and love things.
Beware your thoughts lest they become your words.
Beware your words lest they become your deeds.
Beware your deeds lest they become your habits.
Beware your habits lest they become your character.
Beware your character lest it becomes your destiny.

- Unknown

Beware your thoughts op....Trials.

Star to you.

Self-fullfilling prophecy cannot see itself.
There is always someone else to blame for our own thoughts....errr...that doesn't make sense?!

Everyone loves a horror movie, no matter how much you want to cover your eyes and scream like a baby...some confuse the movie with reality...

Akushla

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Sex has been twisted into money making schemes by a lot of people and sex is the portal through which damned souls are brought into hell...The unwanted and unloved babies that are the result of lust and sex

you fail that is a really crap answer.. I didn't say sex so you cannot use that as a generalization. You may want to read what I said again... But anyways nothing bad in the world can come from what stated, a child could happen but that is not a bad thing children are pure and beautiful...

You pick small issues that affect very little in life, we live in a great world if you want to talk bad of it talk about how humans are ruining the world...The bad things that happen are caused by bad people, you should kill all the bad people maybe taht would make you happier since you don't believe we are living in a normal reality but an experiment or hell then it should not matter what you do.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You are scratching the surface. We don´t want to see ourselves as we are. The most difficult thing to do with ill human beings is to show how deeply ill are we. Its like trying to convince at first hand an alcoholic or a drug addict that they are ill. They will say millions excuses to say that they are ok and everything is fine, no matters if the entire world is collapsing around them. Negation. So, i can say that you have a point there, perhaps a very deep and painful one, my friend. So expect negation, sarcasm and more negation.
edit on 22-10-2011 by greenCo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
We know where we live, and it's not some fantasy place called "hell."

It's called a planet. There's trillions and trillions of them out there.

I really doubt there is anything different or special about ours, we are simply just organisms who evolved on this planet, something that is probably common throughout the Universe.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Areveli
Sadly, you are more correct than incorrect.

We live in HELL....

Correction: We are living in hell... but there is salvation. Existence is just a state of mind.

To sacrifice yourself for the ultimate truth. Be it love or treason...

The only problem... no TWO truths are identical. I believe ATS will stand testament for this.

We all serve masters... your choice is to either serve the hierarchy or the the one true God.

I choose the singularity!
If i am correct, Christ once visited hell?..Our only hope is if he returns and forgives us and releases our souls...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

the sun and rain are responsible for helping flowers/trees/other plants grow...

Also without the rain you would not have water to drink

the sun also gives people energy

animals all have their place on the food chain

its the circle of lilfe haven't you seen the lion king bro?

cheer up, did a protester poop on ur porch?
the rain pours and drowns and drink too much water and watch what happens to you...the sun burns and withers life...animals tear people and eachother apart...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
It only appears that way!

That which is above, so is below! We know that there is a War in Heaven because we are told this, and we are told that the tail of the "dragon" or "serpent" extends 1/3 of the Heavens.

If we are a representation of that in Heaven, here on Earth then yes this is a Realm of Demons in as much as it is a Realm of Angels. One faction against another!

So take Heart! If there is 1/3 represented as the "Bad" or evil, then we can be assured by the others whom represent the opposite.

However, because we know that the Devil sets everything upside-down, on its head, we too shall comprehend that the scales that equate the Heavens below would mean that 2/3 of us are EVIL!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join