It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are The Demons Who Were Damned And Thrown Into Hell

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

war, arson, murder, disease, old age, starvation, lying, tears, pain, suicide, stealing, cheating, blizzards, genocide, floods, mental retardation, train wrecks, strokes, drought, brain damage, homelessness, earthquakes, poverty, volcanic eruptions, rape, tidal waves, child abuse, fire, animal attacks, broken bones, bloody wounds, asteroid impacts, plane crashes, work, drug addiction, heart attacks, poisonous insects, abortion, hail, torture, denial, extortion, greed, hurricanes, car crashes, avalanches, lonliness, prison, depression, aneurysms, religious persecution, hunger, false accusations, thirst, tornadoes, kidnapping, sleet, landslides, slavery, death camps, witch hunts...That sad and sorry list goes on and on...

This is what you're whinning about ? Doesn't even cover a normal day for me. But I'm not crying and trying to
convince my self that their is no hell by claiming earth is hell. Most of us just say," Lifes a bitch " and move on.
Instead of becoming fixated and obsessed in fatalism and drama, to the point we lose our friggen minds.
All I'm say'in is, I think one of our little thread makers, may need a nap.

edit on 23-10-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight21
reply to post by itsthetooth

None of those reasons suggest that God is gone or that we have "lost abilities" though. It seems like a rather extreme interpretation.
The God of the old testament,to me,is evil and that evil God is Satan,the dark lord who created this material world of pain and torment...

Perhaps Satan killed God during the war in heaven and thats why God seems to be so unhelpful and non existent and then Satan stole Gods children and put us in hell?

If that is true...To think of anything worse would be an impossibility...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Ha it had crossed my mind. The unwillingness of the OP to acknowledge valid points by other posters is typical but I do enjoy how many of the OP's posts end with... We are...In Hell (or to that affect). There needs to be a dramatic bum bum bummmmm after each post I think

Am i on this planet alone?...No...Thats why i say, we are.

"we all sink or we all float,we're all in the same big boat"

I never questioned why you said 'we' instead of 'I'. Just saying I enjoy the dramatic posts.

Hmmm can I be in Hell and enjoy things at the same time?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth

Originally posted by jonnywhite
reply to post by blocula

I agree wit most everything, except I do not think we're reborn. We die for good.

Also... your opinion that things are evil is subjective.

Someone down the street thinks things are good.

But nonetheless, things are as they're.

IMO it's one of the weirdest unsure parts of my understandings. We are all taught we have a spirit, and if this is true, where are the new spirits coming from? When we die, our spirit might even linger on this planet. Check out the junk yard ghost, its as though she didn't know she was dead. She visits her wrecked truck, and is caught on video hovering, seemingly assesing the situation. ... www.youtube.com...
Her soul was unexpectedly ripped away from it's material shroud..

Or, your are right on the money and we are in Hell.

I kind of look at it like...We must be in training.

Thanks for the OP....It does make you think

What did we do to deserve this?

Where were we when we did it?

And the human race is multiplying so we "souls" must be still doing it somewhere...

Or are the original damned souls that were thrown here fractaling.

Theres something very strange going on with our souls, stop and seriously think about the questions that i raised above....
edit on 23-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

None of those reasons suggest that God is gone or that we have "lost abilities" though. It seems like a rather extreme interpretation.
The God of the old testament,to me,is evil and that evil God is Satan,the dark lord who created this material world of pain and torment...

Perhaps Satan killed God during the war in heaven and thats why God seems to be so unhelpful and non existent and then Satan stole Gods children and put us in hell?

Well I agree, and it is in live with Zecariah Sitchens understanding of us being slaves for Gold.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

There wasn't any suggesting god was leaving, it was mentioned at one point in the bible that he will no longer be able to deal with us.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

thanks for the glass-half-empty opinion. i read your words and saw the beauty in the fact that you are able to articulate your hellish experience. i guess if you BELIEVE you can't beat a perspective like that, then join it. spread it, share it....your opinions, like the sun, wither the soul...like the rain, washes away hope....like the snow, an avalanche of fear....like the insects, a carnivorous depression...like happiness, fleeting ideas that don't exist.

you've got a mouth full of opposites meaning you are recognizing the EXISTENCE of duality, BUT you simply stuck on one side of the scale.

Great success to you though for recognizing and realizing we are all living a delusion wherein your opinions don't mean jack for they too are delusions in this never ending tumble through hell.

One last question for you to ask yourself. How will you CHOOSE to tumble through this hell?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Only when the beings of light, defeat the beings of darkness, will we be released from this soul prison we call earth.

Its called Judgement Day. Be patient. The "no escape" escape is just around the bend.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
If you want to know what hell is, try living on any other planet or moon in our solar system. You'll find that we have it pretty good here on the third rock from the sun.

That being said, I do get your overall point, which is interesting. My beliefs, however, go along with the Buddhists. If nirvana is your goal, and why not --- it's bliss --- then you must earn in, you don't just get there with some kind of free pass and that seems like what you're wanting.

Getting your soul to a state of perfection usually takes many, many lifetimes (according to Buddhists), so you best start now in behaving well radiating love. I'm certainly nowhere near perfect and I'm not preaching. Any person's spiritual state is up to that person. It's the most personal thing there is, actually. So that point is, you shouldn't lump everyone together in any blanket statement about the relative happiness or lack thereof of the human condition. It's up to the individual and any particular person's state of mind. Not everyone is miserable.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Just because it is the worst case scenario does not make it true. I'm not against entertaining the idea, I just have a hard time seeing the validity in it. People bashing God in the Old Testament will tell you about Sodom and Gomorrah and the great flood in the days of Noah and all the lives that were lost... what they will NOT tell you is that God sent Lot to warn the people of Sodom and Gomorrah, to find at least 10 righteous men. They will NOT tell you that Noah had 120 years to warn people before the flood. They will NOT tell you that God created these lives in the first place, so it really isn't our place to judge his decision to wipe them off the map with what limited understanding we do have. Ultimately what is in your soul is between you and God. If you genuinely believe there is no good in this world, then that is your conviction and you seem to be clung to it rather tightly. But I would challenge you to take a second look. If you're looking at parts of the whole you might find some flaws. If you're looking at the whole picture, there is only beauty.
edit on 23-10-2011 by DarkKnight21 because: Cause I can

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Our life can best be described as a marketplace in an arena, with guns, lots of guns.

And dead bodies everywhere in different states of decomposition.

There's good alright. But it's just a chemical in your brain.

Some people die and see angels. Some people die and see demons. Some people don't. Others don't remember anything. Others die and don't come back. I think it's just a dream.

I think we die and that's it. Nothing comes after.

If there's a lesson to be learned, I am not sure what it's. I'm too young to know. But whatever it's, it probably has something to do with overcoming fears. To have no fear of death.

To do that and then somehow... somehow.. not do what people have done before.

Or maybe there just needs to be enough people to sacrifice their lives.

Or maybe sacrificing ourselves is what the god of this place wants us to do? What if the only way to escape all of this is to live forever, here, in this reality, not the next one? After all, isn't it our competitive and selfish impulses that cause us to think that living forever is impossible? I think that if we can find a way to travel through time, if only to observe, then we will have attained it. But more than that, living forever might mean changing ourselves fundamentally.

I fear death. I fear lots of things. I am a slave to it. I have prejudices. I make bad choices.

I don't know. I don't have the answers. I'm still wondering. Countless millions or billions or trillions have died asking the same questions all their lives. I am just another one.

I also wonder about fractals. I wonder about the universe. I wonder about quantum things. I don't have the specialized knowledge to do more than just wonder, though.

Blocula, I am a mess of a human being. But I understand where you're coming from, I think.

We were children and then we grew up and found that life is not a fairy tale. It's bloody and real. But, somehow, we can't accept that. We want to find the secret. But, in all likelihood, we will die just as the millions or billions or trillions of others just like us that did exactly the same thing.

But, alas, we're who we are. We will die this way. Can't fix stupid, right?

Make no mistake, we're just one in countless others. They all died. We will too.

So, make your mark. "Jo was here." What else can we do? We're all one huge family.
edit on 24-10-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Others may condemn it, bu this theory makes a good point.

As for willing and perspective. I think it's bull#.
How many people out there are wishing to win the lottery? Like they have the tickets on their Walsh and #, and a couple years ago these millionaires in a rich city of mine won it, the year after it was an old guy with 1 million already to his name.

Changing my perspective won't pay my f king bills. It may let me enjoy my slavery- er work a bit more though.

I know that reality is subject to perception, but this isn't the matrix, the people around us still live and perceive a money based greedy society and way of life.
But I'm sure there are a lot of happy hobos on meth that think they are in heaven or something. Of this was heaven I think we'd know it. Maybe heaven has bad days? Like 50% of the time, so you know but you don't know your in heaven/hell it's just life?

I didn't read all the posts but am interested to see what the bible thumpers have to say about this. I'm on the fence with religion and how it works.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

That's thinkin outside the box.

I have a similar theory with less religious twists.

I think all souls that are currently in living bodies are just in a stage of the souls evolution. We most likely chose to be here so we can do all the bad things that living beings are able to do. But eventually with enough experience, we will start to become greater spirits who don't need to come to a life to fulfill all the disgusting temptations that living offers. We wont be in this hell for eternity, just as long as we need to be. Yea, sure some souls are sent here for kharmic reasons, but i'm sure some of us also chose to be here.

Take care

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

war, arson, murder, disease, old age, starvation, lying, tears, pain, suicide, stealing, cheating, blizzards, genocide, floods, mental retardation, train wrecks, strokes, drought, brain damage, homelessness, earthquakes, poverty, volcanic eruptions, rape, tidal waves, child abuse, fire, animal attacks, broken bones, bloody wounds, asteroid impacts, plane crashes, work, drug addiction, heart attacks, poisonous insects, abortion, hail, torture, denial, extortion, greed, hurricanes, car crashes, avalanches, lonliness, prison, depression, aneurysms, religious persecution, hunger, false accusations, thirst, tornadoes, kidnapping, sleet, landslides, slavery, death camps, witch hunts...That sad and sorry list goes on and on...

Blocula is absolutely right,
and this is the best news ever.

The only way, I can see, to resolve the war
is to have the arch enemy repent.
Till now we haven't been able
to locate the villian.
Now that we know
he is us

all we have to do is repent.

David Grouchy

edit on 24-10-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You know, I agree with what is being said in the OP. Only difference is, I try not to let it take me down. I have lost my place to live, my fiancee and custody of my only child over the past few years. Forced to live with my father again, even though I work full time. As much as I despise everything that life has given me, I have made it my goal to make life despise ME just as much.

I am also of the belief that I did not choose to come here, it was forced upon me at birth. Had I been given the choice, I would have given earth a few middle fingers. But, since I am here, I wake up everyday knowing that I can kick lifes ass just as much as it has kicked mine. Life is evil and wants to destroy me? Sure, but I'll just keep poppin back up and continue to be the thorn in whoever/whatevers side that is doing all this to me.

I don't take no for an answer. I don't allow evil to win against me. For, I know that I can be an even greater evil.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I think based in the annuaki theories and the book of enoch that the demons who were damned were a group of the annuaki who chose to intermingle with the slave race engineered by themselves (human race) and take women as wives.

The bible accounts that their descendants became powerful men who where introduced in the divine arts. But it also says that they become wicked and started to exhaust resources and that destroyed the very civilisations they created.

On the one hand this could have interfered with annuaki productive interests (whatever resource they harvested here), on the other hand it could have caused submision problems, when earthly born annuaki grew may have realised that their ascendants were not gods, again damagin the interests of the annuaki.

The punishment of the other annuaki was probaly that they left the "fallen angels" the ones who disobeyed here and they returned to the place were they came from.

The fallen annuaki are likely to still be here among us, we know that their descendants are, and the ones who keep the power are the ones who keep the knowledge from thier ancestors from generation to generation.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
Yeah, **it happens...

The only real certainty in life is death and there are many different ways to die. Some also like to say taxes are another certainty, but this is a narrow and cynical view as all life gives and takes as part of its interactions.

You come across very certain about reincarnation and being eternally trapped on this planet. Theories on the afterlife are just as diverse as life itself, there are strong indications that something is going on and a lot of documentation around supporting reincarnation. The universe is a big old complex place with many mysteries around. As for being demons or angels we all have the power to create and destroy, where we go is up to us.
I believe that all our souls have been reincarnated down through the ages throughout history.Theres absolutely no way to get away from this war ravaged reality.Where children are murdered and there is no proof of a kind and loving god....satan is the king of this evil empire...this soul prison we have named earth...it is hell

Your belief is common, but still uncertain with a lack of all the technicalities and limitations of any soul cycles. Maybe I have lived on Earth before, maybe I have been on other planets as well, lived as other races and species or maybe these are just simple lies we tell ourselves to cope with the complexities of existence. I have lived in places where I had the same attitude as you, I recommend you just pick up your bags and look for something else.

there is no proof of a kind and loving god

There is proof of a life force that seeks improvement and adaptation through the genetic algorithm. In a highly complex world with limitless possibilities it is searching for a way out that works.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I don't agree with this at all, much the same as I don't agree with any concept of Heaven and Hell. I believe the world, life and everything there is, is made up of positive and negative. I don't believe there is one place that is concentrated negative, much the same as I don't believe that there is one place that is concentrated positive.

What you are saying simply places emphasis on the negative of everything, which means everything will be negative. The Sun burns, it also provides warmth and growth for all living things. The rain floods, but it also provides water that is essential for life. Everything you have said simply states the negative and as everything has a negative, then in your eyes all is negative.

I think by noting simply the negative, you are creating your own Hell and from that perspective, then yes this world is Hell, because this world is a subjective opinion. How I view the world, is not the same as you nor the next person views the world and so the world becomes a perception, almost an opinion. So yes, you may possibly be living in Hell, but I certainly am not.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy

Blocula is absolutely right,
and this is the best news ever.

The only way, I can see, to resolve the war
is to have the arch enemy repent.
Till now we haven't been able
to locate the villian.
Now that we know
he is us

all we have to do is repent.

Are you seriously suggesting that you have not already been forgiven for your sin?
edit on 24-10-2011 by InformationAccount because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

If this place is hell to you, I'm so sorry, really and wish only that you find some peace and or love in your life and heart. I am disabled and in pain quiet a bit but all I see is love,and the beauty all around me. But suffering has a way of making you see the good times in a light that is ...well brighter. A car accident changed my life to what it is today. So should I feel angry that I was in the accident in the first place? Or should I be happy that I lived and went on to have 2 beautiful children that bring me joy? I pick the latter.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join