It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are The Demons Who Were Damned And Thrown Into Hell

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone
reply to post by Mr_Awesome

I think he's just winding us up, He's probably sat in his mansion, supping a vintage claret and having a good laugh. Don't believe anyone really has such a negative outlook or they'd just take the express ticket out of here.
edit on 23-10-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

Ha it had crossed my mind. The unwillingness of the OP to acknowledge valid points by other posters is typical but I do enjoy how many of the OP's posts end with... We are...In Hell (or to that affect). There needs to be a dramatic bum bum bummmmm after each post I think.
edit on 23-10-2011 by Mr_Awesome because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I hear even in death camps people gave away their food to others, sacrificed themselves for their fellow man/woman.

I have read about 20 or 30 books on the death camps of WW2 and they remain a perfect example of how the earth is hell...And they prove that either god does'nt care what happens to us,or god does'nt even exist...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Indeed, My current favourite joke is - this is like crime in a multistory car park, wrong on so many levels.

Oh darn i said i was leaving this thread, but i thought it polite to reply to you

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
. In my over thirty years studying the supernatural and paranormal, I always thought it was odd that reports about other life that visits us, seems to always have special powers, and we don’t. Looking at this from the commonality of life, we appear to be missing some abilities.

2. There are multiple suggestions in the bible that also concur with us having ability’s removed from us, as a form of punishment. One of which is telepathy, and another called perceive. There might be others missing as well.

I wonder if those things and others have anything to do with how people were able to build the great pyramid so long ago but we cant build it now?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I think we all will be returned again and again,in different bodies, to face the endless tortures and punishments that this hell planet has to offer...Suicide and death will not release us from this soul prison.

Seriously think about where this earth is...The void...Its fantastically frightening to behold the truth...There is nowhere else for us to go, there is no way for us to get away, no escape whatsoever...

Only when the beings with souls made of light, defeat the beings with souls made of darkness, will we be released from this soul prison we call earth and return to wherever we were once banished from...

A Planet called Eden?
edit on 23-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by grbypackers
Have we learned anything yet. I think I can distiguish between a newbie and an old soul just by the way they think. If we where not allowed to leave heaven how can the soul develope? I always wonder were I stand?

I think we were thrown out of heaven,or kidnapped?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Don't worry. It will all come to an abrupt end soon enough. Then you will cease to be anything. I think that is good.
Until then, I try to let my curiosity guide me. Whatever else this world may be, it is interesting.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
. In my over thirty years studying the supernatural and paranormal, I always thought it was odd that reports about other life that visits us, seems to always have special powers, and we don’t. Looking at this from the commonality of life, we appear to be missing some abilities.

2. There are multiple suggestions in the bible that also concur with us having ability’s removed from us, as a form of punishment. One of which is telepathy, and another called perceive. There might be others missing as well.

I wonder if those things and others have anything to do with how people were able to build the great pyramid so long ago but we cant build it now?

Wow, I have wondered the same thing, wow.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
To repeat the cliche, this life is what you make of it

Not really...Most of us,without any choice, are pulled along with the tide of evil that the hierarchy of king demons create on earth, WW1 and WW2 are two examples of what i mean).Stalin, Hitler, Himmler, Napoleon, Mao, Pol Pot, Genghis Khan, Franklin Roosevelt, Churchill, Mustafa Kemal, Truman ect, ect, were all high up in the legion of earthbound demons that we call the human race...

And yes i included Roosevelt,Churchill and Truman, because they too have the blood of millions of deaths on their hands as well..

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I agree wit most everything, except I do not think we're reborn. We die for good.

Also... your opinion that things are evil is subjective.

Someone down the street thinks things are good.

But nonetheless, things are as they're.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth

Originally posted by DarkKnight21

I hate to sound like an enabler, but there is a lot of truth in the post. I have been doing my own study about religion, creation, and evolution over the past few years. One thing for sure, even mentioned in the bible is that God is gone. He made an exiting statement at one point indicating he would not be able to tend to us any longer.

Please reference the exact scripture you are referring to.

From my own understanding we are able to receive the Holy Spirit through Christ's death and resurrection alone. This would contradict your biblical claim that He is "gone". I will give you the DNA argument though. The Bible does mention that the sins of our ancestors pass down through the generations (Exodus 20:5-6). This could explain why certain people are more inclined to think negatively due to being presented to a previously negative environment. What about children born with downs syndrome? Surely it would not be the child's fault, but could it be because of the faults of his fathers? I realize that some will brush this off as primitive thinking, but it isn't so irrational that it becomes entirely improbable.

It is by far a small part of my belief that I know is correct, and ty for the exodus quote.

Again, please provide a biblical reference that backs up this claim or leads you to this understanding. I ask out of genuine curiosity. If it truly is biblical then you should not have to justify it simply as personal belief.
edit on 23-10-2011 by DarkKnight21 because: a

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I hate to sound like an enabler, but there is a lot of truth in the post. I have been doing my own study about religion, creation, and evolution over the past few years. One thing for sure, even mentioned in the bible is that God is gone. He made an exiting statement at one point indicating he would not be able to tend to us any longer.

From my own understanding we are able to receive the Holy Spirit through Christ's death and resurrection alone. This would contradict your biblical claim that He is "gone". I will give you the DNA argument though. The Bible does mention that the sins of our ancestors pass down through the generations (Exodus 20:5-6). This could explain why certain people are more inclined to think negatively due to being presented to a previously negative environment. What about children born with downs syndrome? Surely it would not be the child's fault, but could it be because of the faults of his fathers? I realize that some will brush this off as primitive thinking, but it isn't so irrational that it becomes entirely improbable.

It is by far a small part of my belief that I know is correct, and ty for the exodus quote.

Again, please provide a biblical reference that backs up this claim or leads you to this understanding, If it truly is biblical then you should not have to just write it off as personal belief.

I'm refering to the plethora of punishments that are handed down to us. And dropping an atomic bomb on people in sodom and gamora, and all the other people that were slaughterd in the bible. I think it's cruel and uncalled for.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

None of those reasons suggest that God is gone or that we have "lost abilities" though. It seems like a rather extreme interpretation.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
reply to post by blocula

I agree wit most everything, except I do not think we're reborn. We die for good.

Also... your opinion that things are evil is subjective.

Someone down the street thinks things are good.

But nonetheless, things are as they're.

IMO it's one of the weirdest unsure parts of my understandings. We are all taught we have a spirit, and if this is true, where are the new spirits coming from? When we die, our spirit might even linger on this planet. Check out the junk yard ghost, its as though she didn't know she was dead. She visits her wrecked truck, and is caught on video hovering, seemingly assesing the situation. ... www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

reply to post by itsthetooth

None of those reasons suggest that God is gone or that we have "lost abilities" though. It seems like a rather extreme interpretation.

I wasn't replying to that. There is a part in the bible where God states he will soon no longer be able to deal with us.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Again, please provide a biblical reference that backs up this claim or leads you to this understanding. I ask out of genuine curiosity. If it truly is biblical then you should not have to justify it simply as personal belief.
edit on 23-10-2011 by DarkKnight21 because: a

I only say my belief because most people choose to ignore the preface that states that the book deals with supernatural things. If you miss that important fact, you miss the whole book. More important is if you don't have the background to realize these types of things, you would still miss them. I have over 30 years in this. For specifics. I would first look at the arc of the convenient. God can hear our thoughts and prayers, ( which is actually telepathy) so why did Moses need a radio device (the arc) if God can hear our thoughts and prayers? It's because telepathy appears to have a limitation in range, so the arc was used for larger distances.

When Adam and Eve at the forbidden fruit, the punishment was removal of our natural ability called telepathy. This would place great impunity between them, as well as all others. In Isaih 6 another powers is removed called precieve. In a backwords twisted way, it explains other powers being stronger, as a result of losing this precieve. There could be more missing as well.

Lloyd Pye's human genetics video also reveals junk, or dormant DNA that is unfamilliar. I'm sure it's our disabled powers.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Ha it had crossed my mind. The unwillingness of the OP to acknowledge valid points by other posters is typical but I do enjoy how many of the OP's posts end with... We are...In Hell (or to that affect). There needs to be a dramatic bum bum bummmmm after each post I think

Am i on this planet alone?...No...Thats why i say, we are.

"we all sink or we all float,we're all in the same big boat"

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
The thing that is life was born from the friction between the negative and the positive forces of the Universe.
There is no good or bad but thinking makes it so.
It's true we are trapped on earth and are made to recur again and again.But we have the chance of ascension while we are here,that is the sole goal of humanity,all of us must ascend or we are stuck in a limited existence.We are not damned,the kingdom of heaven lies within,the God you seek for forgiveness is yourself,forgive yourself and love yourself,we are imperfect and heading to the perfection of God.
It's also true we are a fallen race and this is a fallen world.If you touch a microbe with an instrument it will recoil that's how far we have fallen,it's soaked into the very essence and fabric of our structure.Look around the world at ancient structures,if it's not clear that another great civilization once existed then you need to look deeper,that race is the fallen race that has kept us here soul blind and God blind.But we are them because we them recurring.
The leaders of this world and the so called elite are the true demons here on earth that keep the 99% enslaved to serve them.If they knew what awaits them for doing this they would never in a million years bear this evil upon their fellow man,we are all fragments of the same thing.Humanity is one.
Don't fall into the whole religion/demon we are damned unless you do as i say crap.Religion is another form of mental slavery,blind belief impedes the release of the fallen.The bible is a bunch of stories on morality,some of it is profound wisdom that may have come from the truly enlightened ones that were closer to God in this existence than the rest of us but most of it is fantasy and demands blind faith to believe it.Half of it sounds like superstitious nonsense which is exactly what it is.Jesus came here to show us a path back to God but the Romans bastardized his teachings after his death and made his words into a religion.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

And the Pyramid of the Sun in Central America as well...Did they telekinetically move the blocks?...Could be

Wow, I have wondered the same thing, wow.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone

I think he's just winding us up, He's probably sat in his mansion, supping a vintage claret and having a good laugh. Don't believe anyone really has such a negative outlook or they'd just take the express ticket out of here.

Trust me, there are those of us out there. I've considered taking that ticket many times but I don't want others to have the satisfaction of knowing they've won even if I actually go through with it.

There's too much hate and evil in the world, too many idiots causing trouble for others and too much stupidity like the OWS, 9/11 Truthers, Birthers and a bunch of other crap that makes this world such a horrid place to be in. Just when things look to get better, it's snatched from under you and waved in your face, from money to food.

People who don't deserve it and already come from rich backgrounds win the world's lotteries, illegal immigrants and hate preachers get free housing and money while those who deserve it are shoved aside and treated like crap and while death is the only way out of this mess, the fear of what may happen after both in this reality and the next keeps you from doing it.

The OP is correct on all counts and I agree with everything said.

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join