It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Letting a Palestinian speak for Herself

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

There is right and wrong on both sides! Anyone, whether Palestinian or Israeli who attacks innocent civillians, by bombing or otherwise is wrong. Anyone who spews the hate this woman spews is disgusting just like some of the right wing settlers.

However what gets me is the fact that you and your friend digginapony only see one side? Peace will never be acheived between these 2 people if you are typical of those representing Palestinian interests! Let's hope some common sense prevails.
edit on 23/10/11 by Hongkongphooey because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey

There is right and wrong on both sides! Anyone, whether Palestinian or Israeli who attacks innocent civillians, by bombing or otherwise is wrong. Anyone who spews the hate this woman spews is disgusting just like some of the right wing settlers.

However what gets me is the fact that you and your friend digginapony only see one side? Peace will never be acheived between these 2 people if you are typical of those representing Palestinian interests! Let's hope some common sense prevails.
edit on 23/10/11 by Hongkongphooey because: Spelling

Obviously you and many others only read my posts that suit your agenda..

Do you miss all the ones where I condemn the killing of civilians on both sides?
Or where I say Hamas are a problem with their useless rockets??

But I will not ignore Israel's continued settlement expansion..
It is the main reason for the troubles and gives every Palestinian justification in acting against Israel..

The pro Israeli side conveniently ignore the ongoing settlements as if it is OK to steal another persons homeland..

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

For once we 100% agree because I think the settlements should stop and I was encouraged when Israel handed back the West Bank, Gaza and the Sinai, dismantling settlements and even giving over fully developed resorts that the Israeli's had built up.

I don't agree with the religious nuts on either side or the 'right wing' settlers who think they have a god given right to the land. However, i do understand some Israeli's who claim that they gave back all that land (as mentioned above) and still have no peace and get attacked by rockets almost daily.

I just hope that both sides get better leaders than they currently have, people with vision and peace in their hearts! I hope they stop teaching and preaching the hate and start to understand that we are all the same HUMAN!

Glad we can finally find some common ground, although I don't hold out much hope for digginapony! Cheers

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

Thank you for listening to my true opinion..

Many others simply read the bits that suit their need to demonize myself and others..

I wish there was peace also as I'm sure do many Israelis and Palestinians alike..

I do hope I'm right in saying Israel is finally being pushed by world sentiment and will eventually succumb to stepping back from their land stealing agenda..

Then I hope the Palestinians democratically elect a group other than Hamas that can negotiate a lasting peace within agreed borders..

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Theres people like this on both sides, but don't let that get in the way of your ignorant thread by all means please continue.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Please show us in the founding Jewish documents where there's any exhortation for human Jews to exterminate everyone but Jews

as there is the converse in Islam's founding documents.

Yup. I'm biased.

I'm firmly convinced that Almighty God meant it when

HE

told Abraham . . . that

HE, ALMIGHTY GOD

Would bless those who blessed Abraham, Isaac and Jacob's offspring

and curse those

who cursed them.

I consider it wisdom to side with God and idiocy to go against HIM.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Israel is the one with a land stealing agenda?

Evidently your understanding of history there is quite flawed.

And biased.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Israel is the one with a land stealing agenda?

Evidently your understanding of history there is quite flawed.

And biased.

No mate, I think it's you confusing real history with fiction written in books..

Care to show me the "history" books that backup your claims??

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
On the one hand I think it's stupid to put one extremist on show, and pretend as if that person represents everyone else, on the other hand I'm pretty certain that if this woman was speaking out against Israeli injustice most of the people who object to this thread would find it as inconclusive evidence of Israel's evil doing..

So really, I don't know what to say.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

According to the Talmud its ok to enslave gentiles, steal from gentiles, if a gentile hits a jew he must be killed and lots more fun things.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Genesis, Exodus, . . . Psalms . . . Daniel . . . Revelation

And numerous archeological articles backing the above up in great detail.

Bind bias is not a good route to Truth.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Genesis, Exodus, . . . Psalms . . . Daniel . . . Revelation

And numerous archeological articles backing the above up in great detail.

Bind bias is not a good route to Truth.

I suggest you get out of the library fiction section and move to the history section.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

The Bible has had far more scientific verification than have many classics.

Josh McDowell's EVIDENCE THAT DEMANDS A VERDICT is a good place to start.

Hostility to The Truth doesn't scratch The Truth to the slightest degree.

The fiction is that the Bible is not true.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

The Talmud?

Whoop T Dooo!

The Inspired Scripture is something else.

All kinds of TRADITIONS OF MAN are flawed and even brazenly evil.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

No worries mate..

Your opinion is noted.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

The Talmud is 1500 years old, and is often misinterpreted (deliberately or otherwise) by people looking for "proof" that the Jews are somehow inherently evil..

And yet the Jews had both gentile and Jewish slaves, and according to historians weren't that into slavery, you know who did though? Yeah, that's right, Christians and Muslims.

So what is your point? That they're not the chosen people? Who gives a # if they are? That they're somehow involved in wrongdoing? Who isn't?

Cut the bull#, will you?

With respect,
Eliad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join