It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is everyone on the Ron Paul bandwagon?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by projectvxn

To right a US withdraw from the rest of the world will create a power vacuum filled by one of two things

1. China
2. Radical Islamic Extremism.

Neither of them good.

How about asking for once what the rest of the worlds wants ?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by WiZKiD111

I noticed you posted that last post at a few minutes before me. Yet you fail to come back "off the bat". Go ahead look on wiki or whatever dis-info site you tend to look at, probably CNN or FOX?

You made literally no sense in that post, please try again.
Not being rude, just explaining because I can't debate undechiperable english.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

So it took you over 50 minutes just to say that? I give up, you are going nowhere.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

So it took you over 50 minutes just to say that? I give up, you are going nowhere.

Typical reponse from you, I'm with my girlfriend eating dinner if you must know.
The only things I've posted are all relevant and corresponding with the topic we're discussing.
You on the other hand have said literally nothing in your last 3 posts and ignored my first question, ergo you have nothing left to say that relates to my question.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
He'll be an asset for the CFR. People relate to him even more than they related to Obama. If America wants to push austerity measures, this is their man. Maybe people will be demanding it by the time it happens. Imagine what policies they could push through with Ron Paul in office.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Well I PM'ed you, and guess whos back, back again? Shadys back tell a friend!...I'm here now what? Still came back

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

So you are for Ron Paul? I read it.. So am I...I am for Ron Paul so why are you arguing with me?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by tHEpROGRESSIVE
Ron Paul would not have even tried to get Bin Laden or Qadaffi. He would just let all of these evil people do whatever they want just to save a dollar. He would cut off social security and medicare and welfare and medicaid and people need that to live.

Ron Paul is gross. At least Obama cares about people and is trying to give them jobs. Ron Paul wants to cut all kind of government departments and just leave people to die on their own. It is ridiculous!

Those are the EXACT reasons why Ron Paul needs to become the next president.

Personal responsibility, limited government - I know the "progressives" hate that. I know the liberal crowd loves social entitlements, but they are not realistic. Take all the money from the 1%, hell take all the money from the middle class - eventually, with so many entitlements the money will run out. I know what to do with my money, perhaps it is time for others to learn - sink or swim....and before someone goes I support the 1% that is not true. They have gotten away with far too much, time to reign in corporate tax cuts / but it is also time to reign in the public unions.

Get rid of the FED, and the too big to fails.

I do not completely agree with Ron Paul in foreign policy, but for damn sure he is better then the rest of the RINOS the GOP have to offer (and the evil Hermain Cain) and forget the Democrats - which would just spend even more money / more entitlements.

edit on 23-10-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Well I PM'ed you, and guess whos back, back again? Shadys back tell a friend!...I'm here now what? Still came back

You private messaged me saying feel free reply in the thread but you're going to be AFK for a short period of time, so I did.

reply to post by KonquestAbySS

So you are for Ron Paul? I read it.. So am I...I am for Ron Paul so why are you arguing with me?

You invited me to debate, actually you persisted that I debate you and not once after my first post have you contributed anything to the topic we're discussing.

Care to answer my first question yet?, or have you come to the realization you're wrong?
edit on 23-10-2011 by WiZKiD111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Zomg!!!!! What is wrong with you making a post about Ron Paul that makes sense. The mods need to add a way to do negative flags for a post like this.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
The main problem I have with Ron Paul is that he has made all of these promises, and has said he's going to do this and that but just how is he going to get congress to approve his list of things that he's going to do?

My prediction is, if he does end up getting elected that congress won't do anything and he's just going to be another do nothing president.

Big promises but nothing done.

that is why we need to get rid of this irresponsible Congress, the republican Congress is as much if not more of a problem than Obama.

no solution to the financial sector heading for another disaster as long as Congress is controlled by Wall Street.

and no cuts to the military, in itself is enough to bankrupt the country.

we will most probably have another financial crash before Washington sober up and deal with reality.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
In my opinion he's no different than all of the previous presidents that promised "Change" and to do things different.

Nothing is going to change, absolutely nothing. The president first needs to support of congress to get things done. What makes you all so sure that he's going to come in and change everything?

Please remember that this man is still a politician.

The only way we will change things is when WE the people take action and get things done, instead of depending on other people to bring the "change" that we so badly want.

Thats just it ,RP is not just another politician,his whole political life he has done purity much what he said and belive's.Take a good look at the others,they are the perfict political clones,you know you are going to get the same ol crap we always have,they do and say the same things at every debate.
The thing about Paul is he is a win win type of situation,think about it,if he is elected president and the GOP congress fights everything he purposes then we know politics is corrupt and two party is dead.If he does not do what he says then we also know that no one will and our goverment is totaly corrupt and we can move on to the next agenda (what ever that is).By just putting Paul in office we as a people can, with our vote, out a lot of things that we just think are true.
Paul is a way to stop the treadmill of the same ol thing and see just how controlled and corrupt our government is.

We need this as a people ,to know what is true instead of just think it is true,the alternative to not being able to vote in an honost politician is to catastrafic to not know the truth and be able to belive it.
edit on 23-10-2011 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
Ron Paul is outside the box, outside the status quo of the Establishment and the Illuminati, and he's not even CFR(to me that's a good thing).

He has some great ideas and is Constitutional. I like Rand Paul too.

I wish he would back off of the marijuana issue....pot causes short term memory loss and even psychosis in some.
edit on 23-10-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

Doesn't cause it in me...so why should my right be taking because you or someone else can't handle it. But yeah Paul is by far the best choice and the only sane option. What he offers is not radical but used to be the norm expanding the huge empire is radical.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I don't think most people realize how radical he truly is. He wants to end nearly all state departments. Leave everything to the market! Do you know what kind of a ruthless bitch the market is!?

You are going to leave everything to competition. What kind of a drive is competition? It is not friendly at all! It is ruthless, selfish, profit-oriented, bitter cold and not, I repeat not interested in your well being at all!

You do that and within months if not weeks people will be on the streets demanding regulations. Simple as that.

Ron Paul portrays the government as your enemy, which is understandable, yet at the same time, tragic as it may seem, you need government. Not just to "protect liberties". haha!!... how foolish.

Ron Paul basically believes that people will behave morally just as long as the "government" leaves them alone or something. I mean... omg.. are we living in a fairy tale here? Mankind is cruel, always has been.

I understand his popularity and I support his views on many issues. He is a very intelligent, brave and decent man.

In my opinion however we need an entire new system. Don's ask me how or what. Something like the Venus Project seems wise to me, yet.. totally Utopian. What a mess this world is.

edit on 23-10-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Ron Paul is gross. At least Obama cares about people and is trying to give them jobs. Ron Paul wants to cut all kind of government departments and just leave people to die on their own. It is ridiculous!

Afull on Obama loving troll here people. The poster in no way wants his opinion of Ron Paul changed because he has placed Obama as god above all.

Tere should be a sign we can put on posts like this persons "Don't feed the trolls"

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Since when is it the governments job to employ people on taxpayer dollars? Its thinking like this that makes it hard for anyone to do anything on their own. If you had it your way, then who would pay for these jobs? Would the money come from the government to your bank and then oh wait...taxed back to the government. History will look back and state what a misfortune it was that America elected Obama with all his hopes and "CHANGE" only to find he drove down the same road as before only faster.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Wow, I think I only made it through about two or three pages of responses and it seems to me that the majority of those who opposed Ron Paul don't know his full stance on issues and focus on one or two things to try and attack his views. Then there are also a number of people who are in fact on the bandwagon and support Ron Paul but also don't understand all his view points and praise him for just one or two things as well.
My suggestion is for everyone to do their OWN research into not just Ron Paul but also all the candidates including the current POTUS and make a decision from there. Do not rely on what you see on the MSM and don't rely on just a site like ATS. Go to the candidates personal sites and read into their views, check places like fact check sites to see their track records on voting and history on policies and make a well educated decision from there. A majority of what we see and hear is only a portion of the big picture of what we know about the candidates.
None of them will ever be perfect and yes all will need backing from Congress and others but that is true for all of them, including the POTUS. The important thing is that We The People put our country in the best possible position to keep our country free and prosperous for us and our children.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

The reason nothing will change is because of pessimistic people like you. WE THE PEOPLE make change happen. I know in today's progressive, cancerous America it's easy to forget that, which was and still is the mission of the progressives... to make us forget where we come from. To make us forget about God. To make us stop counting on and believing in each other, and instead count on the federal government. Ron Paul understands all of this, which is why I have supported him for a decade, and will continue to support him.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Ron Paul has the courage to stand up to the racist bastards who run Israel and that is something that no other current candidate or recent president has had the courage to do.

Well over 5,000 Americans have been killed in wars for Israel in the last 10 years and tens of thousands of American have been seriously injured fighting to preserve Israel Apartheid.

If Ron Paul made no other changes than to stop wars for Israel and stop funding Israeli racism then he has my support.

The only reason more people do not know that Ron Paul does offer a real alternative is that the Zionist controlled media will not give him the coverage he deserves.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
as usual no one really reads each others post. ATS is too big.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join