It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That's HUGE!! Occupy protests arrived at Iran!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
I also may have misunderstood what you were trying to say, have an enormous headache right now. False flag? perhaps. Unsure of whats going to happen. Alls i know is, We need to start co-operating as a species.

israel writes the play book, and so we cannot co-operate as a species.
2nd

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

uhhhh did you even wach the video you posted?

Burning the Jewish flag, Statue of liberty under water.......Street has the Ayatolas name.......Capitalism is evil.....

They are protesting the US, and advocating its downfall.............
edit on 22-10-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

Ok they are protesting the US AND the Zionist apparatus behind the Capitalism. But by the end of the day, they are still in the same bandwagon created by CIA/CFR/George Soros, to speed up the NWO through synchronized popular uprisings all over the world.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Australiana

It is not hard to imagine. The citizens of Iran are against the corruption of the USA (Wall Street) and not the american citizens. The burning of the Israel flag also shows that that are well educated and aware that Israel owns USA and is against everything this entails. Great footage is still surprising to see though

Yeah, that's the point! They are not protesting the people of USA. They are protesting the Zionist apparatus behind America and the wild capitalism, but anyway is still surprising how the modus operandi of CIA/CFR/OTPOR/CANVAS made it up in Iran, in the beards of Ahmadinejad.
edit on 10/22/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

I have a friend who grew up in Iran, or as she puts it, "Persia" come on, they can't all hate us if they're flocking to this country in droves, leaving their loved ones behind.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
The Iranian people went to streets to demonstrate solidarity with Americans.

By screaming "Death to the U.S."? Not my idea of solidarity, friend.

ETA:
I see others have said the same thing... I should have read the thread instead of just reacting.
edit on 22/10/2011 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

It's not like they are saying "kill all Americans", that's the classic warmonger reaction of US people. I also saw a woman saying "We've gathered here today to support those who've gathered to the Wall Street movement!! We've come here to show support!!! Well, that looks like solidarity to me!!!

That's not a protest against the American people, it's against the US government and the Zionist apparatus behind it!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips

This will/should end up in the hoax-bin. Not at all about the OWS movement. Just sayin

I second that sentiment.
Just because people are gathered and chanting doesn't mean it's a part of #OCCwhereever, this is an anti-west/anti-America demonstration.
edit on 10/22/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofsheba
reply to post by AzureSky

I have a friend who grew up in Iran, or as she puts it, "Persia" come on, they can't all hate us if they're flocking to this country in droves, leaving their loved ones behind.

So many people claim to hate America and that we are all pigs. Yet they are all dying to come here and live the American dream.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Lol. "chanting death to the U.S. and death to capitalism". Now you know why they are doing OWS protests. It has nothing to do with wanting to help the american people. They want to help the destruction of the american people is what they really want to help. Right up to the point where they give you the option to convert to islam or lose your head.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
The vid is a Reuters production.

The underlying message is:

start a war with Iran.

it's too obvious.

The vid producers are using OWS as a scapegoat.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

The Iranian people went to streets to demonstrate solidarity with Americans.

BS. The Iranian people chanting death to America and death to Capitalism are not showing solidarity. Did you watch the video?

Yeah, I think these protestors got the wrong idea... Thinking that OWS is about destroying America, which it is not, and they have their own little idea about what it is supposed to be.... They are not what OWS is about.

They are just glad to see people protesting some of the actions of the US government and twisting it into a "death to America" rally.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Saw the video...most of them were there because they hate America's government but i had to disagree with the "Death to capitalism"

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Aren't all these protests hijacked? There going to be used to bring total and complete control to the people.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Well, given that so many Americans here on ATS are openly and stridently calling for the killing, beating, maiming, and imprisonment of any American who dares to participate in protest

Oh please. Tell me, why were the tea parties so big and so wide spread yet they didn't have a single battle with police? Please don't tell me "because they're part of the establishment", because the OWS is supported by the Democrat party (controls government), the mass media, Hollywood and a who's who of the professional left.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Poopcube

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Well, given that so many Americans here on ATS are openly and stridently calling for the killing, beating, maiming, and imprisonment of any American who dares to participate in protest

Oh please. Tell me, why were the tea parties so big and so wide spread yet they didn't have a single battle with police? Please don't tell me "because they're part of the establishment", because the OWS is supported by the Democrat party (controls government), the mass media, Hollywood and a who's who of the professional left.

well,

maybe the cops detected less drug use and litter

top topics

<< 1   >>

join