It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Payday:The Heist - for PS3....Do you have it? Tell me about it!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

So "Payday - The Heist" came out not to long ago for the PS3. I was thinking about getting it, but I am still unsure. I am waiting for BF3 to come out on Tuesday, then maybe getting this Payday game, to pass the time, if I am getting bored of playing BF3 too much. If you have Payday the Heist tell me if you think it's worth the 20 bucks or not, and oh yeah, my PSN ID is ReMeDee. Then we can take out copper's together if I decide to download this!

edit on (22/10/11) by SLAPurMAMA because: (no reason given)

edit on (22/10/11) by SLAPurMAMA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I wish I could say something useful about this game because my roommate did buy it and it is cool, but I'm getting my Red Dead triple xp on.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Absco

I love Red Dead Redemption, but I am more of a FPS kinda guy. I loved lassoing a bad guy and dragging him around on Red Dead on horse back, or hunting big game in the wilderness! I saw the chupacabra in the Mexican area of the game, he killed my horse and chased after me, I shot him a couple of times with no affect, so I ran down a steep hill, and he stopped chasing me, freaking fast little devil! I want to go back and try to find all the hidden monsters on Red Dead, soon I hope!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
That looks really cool. I'm calling all of my local blockbusters.. but it doesn't look like any of them have it

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

I am pretty sure it is for download only, talking about Payday the Heist! You gotta have internet connection to download the game, and then you can play with AI robber buddies, or hook up online with friends, and they will be your back up and you their's. It is on PSN for PS3 and Steam for PC

PS Kinda sounds like I am selling the game, when i look back on my statements, but I just like to research games before I buy them, so I have been checking out this one, and I am getting conflicting reports from reviewers.......that is all.

edit on (23/10/11) by SLAPurMAMA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAPurMAMA

I keep hearing that the controls really suck for the PS3 version. While others say it's just a little learning curve to master the controls. I don't know, maybe i will just stick with BF3, and wait for this game to have a price drop!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Downloading via steam now.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Well, I decided to get Payday the Heist anyway! It is alright and pretty fun, but when trying to hook up online with other players, it seems to take a while to connect. Oh well BF3 is out now, and I am a war machine! Game on!

new topics

top topics

join