It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full size of the Moai Statues! (Easter Island)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I see a similarity with these:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Easter Island's latitude is close to that of Caldera, Chile, and it lies 3,510 km (2,180 mi) west of continental Chile at its nearest point (between Lota and Lebu).

Source.

So you have an Island, named Rapa Nui, almost 2,200 miles from the nearest coast. They build statues. WHY? Mostly all the statues face toward the sea. WHY?

Did the settlers of that remote island build the tech to create the statues on their own, or maybe there was a vast sea-faring society back in the day? Who was population zero?

Why would you build such statues if you lived on a remote island isolated from everyone? What is the meaning?

Too many questions. Fascinating subject. SnF.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
reply to post by Bonkrh

I don't know too much about Easter Island aside from the pedestrian stuff. I have never see these excavation images either. I dropped your image in GoogleImages and you might want to try that as well. It returns a lot of great images. But yours is the only one that shows excavation to this extant...

Based on the gentlemen in the powder blue leisure suit I would say that this must be sometime in the 70s or early 80s or the dude is just seriously fashion challenged. It would be awesome just to have the background information on just these images. I am coming up short at the moment but the pic I posted is apparently from a post card. Yours may be as well.

Thanks for the post. It is really cool to see them at their full length with their folded hands.

edit on 22-10-2011 by Frater210 because:

Ok, check out the stratification of the soil..... it appears to have layers in the area closest the camera on the right front side of the statue, but around the statue, ( the fashion chalanged guy) there dosn't seem to be any stratification except the upper couple feet. That leads me to believe they were burried that deep to start and over time the last couple foot were deposited.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by otie1
Kinda makes you wonder what's under Egypt. With the sand shifting faster than soil and all

If you follow Sitchin that the Deluge was actually tsunamis that came up from the south pole and swept north across the Arabian Peninsula wiping out all those early great cities like Ur, Sippar and Nippor in the Tigris/Euphrates region. Actually washing inland up the slopes of Ararat in Eastern Turkey (where there just so happened to be a good sized earthquake today. Elenin related?) I'd like to see what's buried all over that region.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonkrh

In this case, a picture is worth much more than a thousand words! S&F for you.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
They actually have a body, that's something

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I do find them very similar to the annuaki pictures shown above, they all look white or european-like to me.

If the annuaki had a settlement there having those statues would be a way send a message to those who sailed to them...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
HI BRUCE. GREAT PICTURE I SENT YOU.

I was amazed when I saw it myself. Now ill get back to talking to you on facebook.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Important facts to remember, which will explain why these statues are so similar to ones found in other locations around the world:

"Some plants on Easter Island clearly come from South America, such as the islanders’ staple food the sweet potato (which is known by its Quechua name kumara), and also manioc and gourd. Similarly, two species of freshwater plants, found in Easter Island’s crater lakes but nowhere else in the Pacific, and both useful to man, come from South America. One of them was the totora reed, which dominated the banks of South America’s Lake Titicaca and was cultivated in vast irrigated fields in the desert valleys on the coast below; it was used for making mats, houses, and boats. The other was known to the islanders as tavari, and was used as a medicinal plant. Like the totora, it grew in Lake Titicaca. This last information supports the case for contact with Tiahuanaco."

link to more info

Why do I believe there is evidence that the Easter Islanders came originally from New Zealand? Because of their local lore/mythology.

"For example, one legend says "King Hotu-Matua's country was called Maori, and it was on the continent of Hiva...The king saw that the land was slowly sinking in the sea", as a result he put all his people into two giant canoes and sailed East to Easter Island."

There is compelling evidence that they may have been related to the Indus Valley civilization which is extremely ancient and mysterious, no one has decoded the language to this day.

Compare the Indus Valley Script with Easter Island's "RongoRongo".
Here is the diagram showing the two languages side by side

So essentially we have connections with Easter Island with New Zealand, Lake Titicaca (Tiahuanaco), other Oceanic isles, and even the Indus Valley civ.

Seems pretty obvious to me that the Bering Straight wasn't the only route into the Americas, and there was a southern Pacific sea route of some type.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

yes, the stratification is a bit strange but history supposedly gives an answer.
I can't remember where I read the original bit of info, but massive tidal waves 6000 yrs ago supposedly slammed into the island.
supposedly the waves were 3-5miles high?
I took that info from here

whatever the real answer is, burying them after creation doesn't match the rest of the island so I'm going with
"island was once slammed with a bunch of water and the high lands dumped a bunch of soil on them after recovering from the tsunami.

there are over 800 unfinished statues on the island in the main quarry which also gives the impression of not being buried first.

b

edited to add a look at comparisons of scripts which also have the swastika.
edit on 23-10-2011 by Bspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alkolyk
reply to post by Bonkrh

It makes sense,

They would have needed trees to make the materies needed to create theses stones. And yet there are no Trees on that island. Therefore there must "have been" trees there. So, dig up!

Yes OF COURSE there were trees there, they are gone because they used them, although i don't know the percentage of trees they cut for their statues. Likely their statue project(s) were a major reason they cut all the trees!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noey777

Originally posted by bigern
Amazing, I had no clue they were that big. I knew they sank but assumed it was no more than a few feet at most. Maybe they really are a lot older than we realize. Is it possible that the island could have been submerged at one point after their creation softening the soil and that caused them to sink so much?

I would say the more parsimonious explanation is that they are much older , like hundreds of thousands of years older and the land built up around them . But of course we can't have that explanation because then it would ruin Darwin's bogus theory of evolution

...it would ruin both Darwin's bogus theory of evolution and the Bible 6000 years old creation myth.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Nice find on the similarities in writing.

And did I see correctly that both of them have images of the swastika? Very interesting.

There is the legend that Easter Island was part of the Lost Continent of Mu.

Isn't the swastika supposedly one of the symbols representing the Anunnaki?
edit on 24-10-2011 by Lostmymarbles because: afterthought

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Well said Muzzleflash. sorry I did not click on your external image, I see that you do "KNOW ALSO". Have any of you heard of james churchward who wrote some books at the turn of the century 1918 or there abouts about the lost continent of MU or Lemuria? according to his writings, Easter island was a religious sanctuary of sorts located on the south end of a continent that sunk beneath the seas about a thousand years bc, this I read in one of his books even before i had internet, graham hancock concurrs on this and the verbal history of the indiginous people on the west coast of south america also confirms that at one time a race of very tall people did come ashore from where they knew not, perhaps nephelim, who knows, annunaki, perhaps also, google and become even more enlightened. Smiles all.
edit on 24-10-2011 by voodmon because: oops

edit on 24-10-2011 by voodmon because: another woops

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noey777

Originally posted by bigern
Amazing, I had no clue they were that big. I knew they sank but assumed it was no more than a few feet at most. Maybe they really are a lot older than we realize. Is it possible that the island could have been submerged at one point after their creation softening the soil and that caused them to sink so much?

I would say the more parsimonious explanation is that they are much older , like hundreds of thousands of years older and the land built up around them . But of course we can't have that explanation because then it would ruin Darwin's bogus theory of evolution

How on earth do you figure that? Humans have been around for millions of years, and homo sapiens have been around for 200,000 years or so...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
The hands around the belt verify the first action that the Angel Thoa took in the book Thiaoouba Prophecy when she used her the light on her belt to kill the caveman that was about to attack her and Michel. Easter island is the last piece to survive above water from the lost continent of Lemuria. Canary Islands represent the last of Atlantis. These statues were cut by sonic lasers and put in place by antigravity technology the size of match books. They lined all of the roads made of the same rock that led up main Pyramid of Earth. These statues were stylized to represent a time when the angelic race could openly show themselves to the people of earth. This is as per the book Thiaoouba. In which the 1.3 million year Earth history is revealed.

edit on 24-10-2011 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: Typos

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611
and people say there were not giants in the old days...Just another proof providing credibility to the giants recorded in the HOLY bible. Thanks OP, S&F!

The bible, is a book of nonsense.

First of all, there are a lot of scientific knowledge that is being hidden from public and denied the public, because of politics that are infected with relgion.

This is a volcanic island, and the age of things reported by mainstream is wrong. Although the bible is also wrong, but so is the scientific community on aging, as it does not take into account exceptional circumstances that can and will accelerate the decay process.

The gravity field, and the magnetic fields around the earth are not constant. And these do provide still, and did, holes in it that made these rocks much lighter than they are today.

I am amazed at the things that people can imagine. I do not know what to call, insanity or wether I should go by my ancestors notion. Time will tell.

This earth we live on, is just one part in a large cosmos that grows and change constantly. There is NOTHING constant on this earth. There is no lost land of mo, nor lost land of Atlantis ... it's only remnants of folklore that reveal that once upon a time, these landmasses were all connected. Wether you go by a constant earth size, or accept the fact that the earth grows, you have the fact that these landmasses were once all connected ... so Atlantis, is just the shores of America that once were reachable from Europe. The same applies to the notion of the lost land of mo, in the pacific ... that once Europe and America were also connected over the pacific.

The earths crust thins out with time, it doesn't get thicker ... which means that gravity increases. The fluctuation of gravity and magnetic fields of the earth, have created and will in future, holes that make objects lighter or heavier.

But the size of the statue, and how much is burried underneath may just as well be, a technique used to raise the statues. As well as the fact, that with time grass grows and becomes mold .... about 1-2cm every year, which may very well be.

There is no mystical biblical force at work here ... never was. There is no God, or Heaven ... if there was a God, and Heaven ... this earth would be Hell itself, and you'd already be damned.

edit on 24-10-2011 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Thiaoouba Prophecy

What do you think happened to the anti-gravity technology?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

then the "giants" must have had proportionately very small penises to be that tall (50'? 60'?) but still sexually compatible with human women

And how does a human female gestate and give birth to a giant baby, around the size of a small cow?

The penis/vagina thing is true too. The only other way to have produced these 'nephilim' hybrids would have been in-vitro / test tube / genetic manipulation. Which brings us full circle back to ET (of whatever species) being the originators of our current human species...whatever their reasons were.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
And how does a human female gestate and give birth to a giant baby, around the size of a small cow?

The penis/vagina thing is true too. The only other way to have produced these 'nephilim' hybrids would have been in-vitro / test tube / genetic manipulation. Which brings us full circle back to ET (of whatever species) being the originators of our current human species...whatever their reasons were.

Anti gravity machine ... nephilim ... ET ...

In those days, there were giants ... called Dynosaurs, and along with them there were giant dragon flies, and giant man shaped animals.

It's because Earths gravity was less ... it's just plain darwynism ... has nothing to do with God.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join