It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Portugal Oct. 16, 2011 - This One Is Moving All Over The Sky (with uploader's Q&A's)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyingfish

Why not? if your so sure it's not a RC plane what do you think it is?

An unidentified flying object, not an RC plane.

Why are you trying so hard to inject your opinion? Let him believe whatever he wants to, you weren't there anyways. Just because you have a UFO lookalike toy now doesn't mean every light in the sky is an RC plane, this is the same stupid reasoning that lead to widespread "Chinese lanterns" and all that bs.

If someone is hoaxing they are hoaxing, so what? If they aren't, then because of this crap you would never be able to tell would you?
edit on 23-10-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Riddlept

LOL your video photographer may be a mile away from the action, but who ever is flying it could be under it and that thing is no were near a mile up vertical.
Yes you could and can see my bird from miles away it's very bright against a black sky, not unlike you can see airliner strobes from miles away.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riddlept
I guess ill never know what it was , i still believe its not a rc plane , but you have the freedom believe other things !

I think it's possible that it was a RC plane, because the movements appear to be done at a speed normal for a RC aeroplane and it looks like it was a small object.

Also, looking through YouTube, I saw several FPV videos from Portugal, the oldest from 2008 (I think), so its possible that there are people flying them at night.

PS: Thanks for accepting the invitation and welcome to ATS.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Edit: ArMaP, I tried to change the title of my thread and add (with uploader's Q&A's) but it's saying my 4 hr limit has expired and it's barely 2 1/2 hours or so, is that normal?
Yes, the limit is really 2 hours, the message is wrong.

Title changed.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Well i just came here to tell my story , everyone has the right to have their own opinion ! Thank you for the hospitality !

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riddlept
Well i just came here to tell my story , everyone has the right to have their own opinion ! Thank you for the hospitality !

Thank you, Im happy you did!

and I still say UFO, not RC plane.

UFO= unidentified flying object..
not UFO= OMG ALIENS

But possibly! lol

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77

Why not? if your so sure it's not a RC plane what do you think it is?

An unidentified flying object, not an RC plane.

Why are you trying so hard to inject your opinion? Let him believe whatever he wants to, you weren't there anyways. Just because you have a UFO lookalike toy now doesn't mean every light in the sky is an RC plane, this is the same stupid reasoning that lead to widespread "Chinese lanterns" and all that bs.

If someone is hoaxing they are hoaxing, so what? If they aren't, then because of this crap you would never be able to tell would you?

Look buddy I'm sharing my experience with RC air craft that's all, I'm not telling any one what to believe.
I am not telling any one every light in the sky is RC.
If you want to believe it's something other than an RC air craft that's fine but to call my reasoning stupid is just plain ignorant.
You say "so what if someone is hoaxing" I call BS on that statement
You want to play the fool then be my guest.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Look buddy I'm sharing my experience with RC air craft that's all, I'm not telling any one what to believe.
I am not telling any one every light in the sky is RC.
If you want to believe it's something other than an RC air craft that's fine but to call my reasoning stupid is just plain ignorant.
You say "so what if someone is hoaxing" I call BS on that statement
You want to play the fool then be my guest.

I never said I believed it was anything, nor do I care about believing anything in the first place. I'm just telling you to back off with your weekend skepticism.

I said so what if someone is hoaxing.. yea? So what if they are, you going to put laws into place to stop it or what? What exactly are you trying to call BS on? A statement I made?

There is nothing, no information you have no matter how many RC planes you can get your hands on, can certify anything in the sky as anything. So stop trying to debunk every friggin youtube video as a remote control toy or some other stupid thing. You would figure a topic like the possibility of ET beings and spacecraft would merit better inquiry than another self proclaimed genius with a graphic arts degree or an RC aircraft.

So it's not the most glorious and impressive "sighting" there ever was, that doesn't mean every fool can come along denouncing everything he doesn't know as an RC plane. What pisses me off isn't that fact you tried to provide a valid explanation, what pisses me off is the fact you tried to drive it in the guys head and wouldn't shut up after you made your point about RC aircraft. Yea we all know it could be pretty much anything.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
This is in my city, Gaia, Porto. First of all i would like to thank Riddlept for bringing this to my knowledge.

As for the object in question doesn't look like an helicopter to me. I would go for a remote control plane toy with a bright blue led.

the only thing that i find a bit odd is the rapid descent of the said object towards the end of the vid. could be a ufo but i would stick to the remote control plane.

have you contacted the aeroporto Francisco Sa Carneiro too see if they caught something out of the ordinary on their radars?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Picollo30

No i didnt . I've uploaded my video on youtube with the hope that someone could have seen it too ! Most of the people dont even try to look carefully on the video or they just say its fake .

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I'm also from Portugal, I live about 30 km's from Gaia. I don't think this is an RC plane or helicopeter, because the people who use them dont usually fly them that high or far away from them and they definetly dont fly them around so many buildings and houses, Those RC toys are really expensive and they wouldnt risk to loose it or crash it. they usually fly these devices very near them and always in their sight. the only way someone could be controling that is if he/she was on top of some kind of building. There's a neighbor of mine that plays with is helicopter here on a field around my house, and I've never seen that helicopeter flying so high has this one is.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by hateeternal
There's a neighbor of mine that plays with is helicopter here on a field around my house, and I've never seen that helicopeter flying so high has this one is.
But that doesn't mean it's not possible.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Hey Guys !

I'm just letting you guys know that i've discovered the ufo ! This sunday i went to the place where the ufo was hovering and i found an old man flying an rc plain , so i went to talk to him , and i found out that actually it was him flying an rc plain with leds at that time !

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Riddlept

Could you get some photos of the plane? That would be great.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Huh, who would of thunk it?
I would like to see his set up, maybe he will go for a photo op.

<< 1  2   >>

join