It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brace Yourselves for a New World and a New World Order!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Brace Yourselves for a New World and a New World Order!

I have been on ATS for a while before becoming a member wanting to be under the radar. Well at this point what does it matter. In this site there is a little bit of everything that makes it very interesting. Truth, BS, Feeling, News not found in main stream and the theories makes ATS what it is. A place for seekers of what’s really going on. The Truth is Out There....but do we always get it after the fact when nothing can be done?

Back in the 70’s we discussed many things concerning NWO. The first step in controlling the masses was to bring about economic hardship which gets people from banning together on human issues and gets them to be concerned with only themselves and their money or lack of. Seems to be working! Even OWS is about themselves and their economics, they are being controlled too. Second step was to totally control the media leaving the masses misinformed and the ability to lead them like sheepole. We had a saying back then “What they don’t tell you about on the news is what’s important and what they do is what they want you to believe”. Even with more and more people seeing what the media really is, it still stirs the emotions, thoughts and feelings they want you to have watching it. They got real good a subliminal programming over the years. If you want a mental vacation and a peaceful week, unplug yourself from all news and turn the TV off for that week. You will find your natural balance of peace and clarity that’s constantly being disrupted by the BS the media serves. Third is to get everyone to choose a side which creates violence, anger and opposition to each other keeping us separated and distracted from the strength found in unity. The NWO then has the ability to go about it’s business unnoticed and unchecked. All you need to control are these 3 things to create an illusion of freedom and to blind one to the fact that they are chained and shackled to a system and live the illusion of their surroundings being programmed by those who want total control and have the resources to make it happen.

Too many things have happened that we are now at the previses of what is directly ahead, a world about to change and those who want to control what comes from it. If you add up all the bits and pieces of info from ATS and other underground sources, from aliens, 2012 predictions, natural disasters, government’s underground bunkers, asteroid impacts to earthquakes, what if it is a combination of some or all of the above that is coming soon, very soon. With such control of media, any information that leaks out telling of a world wide devastation could be silenced or discredited without a reaction from the main population. What’s coming has been know about for generations by the very few who have unlimited resources to gather information from everywhere. The same people who want to control the world after it’s devastation. Keeping the main population intrenched in politics and economics allows for undisturbed progression in preparations to survive.

From the underground bunkers, deep tunnel projects, seed depositories and trillions of dollars going to stimulus that no one has seen the results of, could all be signs of what’s coming and what is being used in preparation. A very small amount of people are going to be able to take advantage of these measures. No ticket, no ride. The majority will be left to fend for themselves above ground trying to survive. This will be where humanity falls apart. From the disease caused by unsanitary conditions, lack of treatment from wounds, rotting carcasses both animal and human, exhausted water and food, no heat or proper shelter, killing and stealing for survival, will bring man down to pure animal behavior where the strongest survive. This is where it gets really twisted. Those who go underground see the above world and what it produces out of the animal nature of man as a threat. They don’t want to come out one day to be overtaken by this new world. They don’t want these people to knock down the doors to their bunkers to get what they will have. Food, medicine, electricity, water, computers and probably TV and entertainment. Go figure. This is a big problem to the NWO. Their New World is not planned for our present system but rather what comes after. To feel humanitarian towards the suffering and decay of a civil humanity above ground, humane extermination is the only answer. A virus or poison or both will be the preferred method. Has any one wondered why the government wanted everyone to take a Swine Flu shot scarring the masses in believing it was going to be the next Black Plague? The regular flu killed more people and anyone that died from either had a natural weakness in their immune system. They don’t want to unleash a virus that kills everyone including themselves but what about to a populous who have taken a shot that will destroy their natural ability to be immune to a particular virus. Just a thought next time you see a flu shot table in a DEPARTMENT STORE! What about water bottles supplied by the governments after a total and complete collapse and disruption of our utilities? Go find a well or stream, drinking the polluted water will be safer. This might be how certain Secret Organization’s plans on decreasing the world’s population will be carried out. They know a certain percentage of the population will survive and they will need servants so killing everyone is not their goal.

The real question is...if you had the choice to go underground or to stay above ground when it hits the fan, what would you choose. To live like a mole or rat having food and water but confined in a cave taking sedatives to keep from going insane from not being able to leave or to deal with the animal nature of man hoping enough civil people have banned together to survive and to protect each other. Either way there is a cost and both lives and worlds will change forever. A thought, why is it that our parents and grandparents call the past “The good old days” and we now find ourselves doing the same.

We can get so wrapped up in the details and conspiracy theories, what can happen, what won’t, that we miss the big picture, the very reason for being here. When you say “We” is it referring to a race of homo sapiens or to a race of immortal beings? Why would you be so concerned with what happens to you here if you believe that you are spirit and immortal? If we change into new beings not bound by time and space having none of the restrictions a mortal shell has, than why let all the doom and gloom get to you if it will be gone in both thought and reality one day forever. If you believe that your life is only the years you have on this planet, realistically how much control do you have? And as the old saying goes “You can’t take it with you when you go”. My concern for all of us including those who are NWO is waking up to being a true child of God who one day can live together in a perfection not known to man. This life is for the opportunity to become such not to control such.

I had a severed aorta from a car wreck 29 years ago. Surviving it threw science out the window. I was in that place of no time and space a spirit free of my shell. I know what is waiting for those who care for others as much as they care for themselves. Soon the thin veil between the material and spiritual worlds will lift and God will be made known to all. This will overshadow everything that we know and everything that is going to happen.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Avoiceinthewilderness

Welcome to ATS!
That was a long intro! Your note about the severed aorta peaked my interest... Did you have a near death experience?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Talk about an intro !!!!

The real question is...if you had the choice to go underground or to stay above ground when it hits the fan, what would you choose.

I'll take my chance above ground, thanks. If it ever comes to that.

Oh, and Welcome to ATS !!

Have Fun & Enjoy !

From what I've read, you'll fit right in !!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Its not the "New World Order", that has to do with the western hempisphere of the world dubbed "the new world". What you are trying to describe is the "one world order" headed by the anti-christ/son of perdition. Its funny how people rail against the existence of God and Jesus Christ when all the things in the bible that prophecied these events are coming to pass and yet people still choose to stick their heads in the sand and deny what is right in front of their noses.
edit on 22-10-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

It's funny how much alike we both think except I don't believe that any naturally occuring disasters will befall mankind and these theories are all put out there to increase our fear and take our attentions away from those things that are really a threat to humanity! I agree with just about everything else you say! A virus will befall man but i don't think the Elite will be worrying about us getting to there underground basses as they will no doubt destroy all obvious entrances! About whether I would live underground safely if I had a choice? I don't like confined spaces but even if I did, I believe choosing to go underground is equivalent to taking the mark of the beast and could be exactly what John of Patmos was talking about but even if all the rest was not true I could not bring myself to live like a rat with rats while the rest of humanity was suffering! I am guilty of sinning and so I will take whatever punishment the Lord deems appropriate! To your inquirey of why worry if we are going to a better place? I am not worryed about dieing just about what will happen to me when i die and if i will have to pay for my transgressions against God and man! Also the fact of the unknown scares me even though i believe the Lord has sent me messages in dreams telling me not to fear death! Then there is the reality no matter how much faith we really have there is always that remnent of doubt somewhere in the back of our minds! As for the conspiracy theories and why even bother to read, try to understand, figure out the real from the Hoaxes! I always had facination with the unreal, science fiction or pseudoscience! Oh the last thing you state about those perpetuating the NWO and them being a child of God, I believe they do pray to a god but don't believe it's a benevolent one like YAHUWAH! I believe their God is either Baul or Lucifer and even though we are all children of God I just don't want to be anywhere near these evil souls! These men sold out their fellow man just so they could experience material wealth and power! They deserve to pay for their transgressions against God and Man as we all must! I believe if anything is going to happen it will happen in the fall probably this or next fall! We will lose all power no doubt through a solar flare! Though whether this really happens or not is beyond me. Maybe they will just set off some EMPs above most cities and that would be enough to strand 60% of us. personally I believe this will start off financially turning to unrest then to viral outbreaks! I also feel not long after this there will be small nuclear bombs going off (though most were probably planted before 911 happened) in many major cities throughout the US and there will probably be some ICBMs but where these will be launched from I have no Idea! Though this is all just conjecture and only my humble opinion which I believe most everything about to befall mankind will be through TPTB (The Elitist Oligarchy)! Well TY for your post, Goodluck with whatever happens and Godbless!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by gwynnhwyfar

Yes, I actually was given the choice of going home or going back. Can't put into words, nothing here there and nothing there here except for our love and charactor. Words don't come close to describing how awsome it really is. God did cheat a little. In that place you lost all knowledge of evil, pain, threat and had no memory of it ever happening to you. You can't take it with you when you go and that includes evil and the knowledge of such. Made the choice easier having a responsibility to using the earthly life as an avenue to bring a little bit of good into a world that needs it more than desperate can describe. Figured heaven wasn't going anywhere but that opportunity to use that life was gone forever if I didn't go back down. Once back down here then it was OH S@#$ not this again! But I find comfort in knowing how short life is and it won't be long getting back home. No matter how much suffering you must go through here, thank God we won't take that with us. We get really really big being the Children of God made in our parent's image. Here's where "many will come but few will find it" comes in. You have a place called heaven where all these demi God kids play together. There is no king of the hill, having God over everything is just fine. To have this only the kids who shared the same heart and mind of standing for good and like seeing good happen to others with no need to have more or be better than while in this world make it. Those who are greedy, need to be better and will hurt steal and kill to do so will be by themselves forever their own king and kingdom. We get a totality of what we go for here. Hope this is what info you are looking for, I beleive we live in a spiritual factory producing spirits for heaven but it seems that after the raw material goes in, there is far more waste material than good product coming out. I guess if God didn't do it this way willing to have this amount of waste, there would be no one making it to heaven, no children to add to a heavenly family.

God bless you always,
A Voice in the Wilderness

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

I had one of those "Meet your maker, white light experiences" in a car wreck that I should of died but God had other plans for me. He sorta cheated because in that world I had no knowledge or memory of pain, threat or evil period. Coming back was an obligation to using a life as an avenue to bring good into this world, not a selfish fulfillment. Heaven was more than the word awsome can possible discribe, no words can come close to it's reality.

I noticed your feelings about being a sinner. I am going to share what Jesus has taught me direct. Hearing him is never the problem, listening to what he has to say is. That damn animal nature always fighting our true spiritual identity. These are things that I don't hear the Church teach and they are true keys to freedom.

When he said we need to be born again, it is not to doctrine but rather identity. The new identity accepts being from heaven as it was said heaven is in us. Realizing we are not our bodies for they are clay vessels that house a spirit that has been given a choice to do their own bidding or to accept a heavenly father and do his bidding. To save one's life is to loose it and to loose it is to save it eternally. While being a walking dead man having no spiritual identity we are sinners because of the very nature of the animal we are trapped in. Once accepting a new immortal one, we become the children of God who are no longer sinners but rather who can sin because of the flesh winning over the spirit from time to time. Sin is no longer the identity but rather an action. Christ covered all sin becoming a spiritual filter between 2 worlds. When we pass through him he filters out the sludge or sin so the good stuff can pass through. There is nothing we can do to be good enough or to earn a passage to heaven, it is truely a gift but more important a heritage to those who choose a heavenly identity.

I was very hard on myself because of sin. One day God spoke to me and this is what he said, "Why do you condem yourself and make sinning so important? I don't, I have it all covered through my son and once you are with me, it will be as if it never existed. You are on the earth for a very short time and will have to deal with the nature of man until you leave. Get used to it being there for now, give it no mind for you will soon be out of that world and it will no longer plague you."

When I accepted these words I stopped making sin so important. Guess what, I didn't know it but that importance I was giving it was feeding a monster. When I accepted it being a part of the condition of being in this world, it lost it's power over me. I am not saying I don't sin here and there but it is far fewer times and not so intense where it always seems to be a battle. We feed sin energy by making it so important. Giving it no importance, instead focusing on what's right makes it get weak and small. Go figure. The focus and energy toward good in us makes us grow strong in God's ways allowing heavens light to come shinning through us into this world. If the eye is focused on darkness the whole body becomes filled with such as if the eye is focused on light the whole body becomes filled with such...is sin dark or light?

I don't know why I am sharing this with you, I really don't try to go around preaching but felt you would like hearing this.

God Bless Always

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

The blind leading the blind. God is coming back in a Old Testiment fashion to a theater near us soon. Wouldn't want to be standing anywhere else but by his side when it comes. Man thinks her controls things with no understanding of how small he really is and what forces exist that has created the universe. Will be interesting to say the least and he promised it will be short for our sake.

God Bless Always,

new topics

top topics

join