It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: "I Find It Rather Disgusting Obama Bragging About How Many People He's Killed!"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

has obama actualy killed anyone ? when people say " i killed someone " i personally expect them to have done it , not just talked about it - or told someone else to do it , rant over

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
To be honest I think it has coome to a point where it does not matter who the leaders are or who is in charge.
We are on a freefall and dont think anyone can stop it, maybe cushion the landing but we maybe too far gone to change anything before it too late.

Lets hope not but if history teaches us anything its that we make bigger and bigger mistakes.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

We do not yet know if Ron Paul's promises are empty, we won't know that until he gets elected. Clearly Obama has seen his last presidency.

Hilary Rodham Clinton is Jezebel. She claims to be christian yet laughs and brags about the death of a man, like a cruel parody of a follower of Christ, when she should be appalled and denouncing U.S. involvement in the middle east. Her statement "we came, we saw, he died" loudly proclaims of the U.S. involvement in Libya and there were actual accounts of U.S. boots on Libyan soil despite Obama's lies that not one soldier set foot in Libya. We didn't just fall off the turnip truck Obama, don't piss on my leg and then tell me its raining!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andronian
We Give and Give and Give to this world, even when we can't pay our own bills. When is the last time your country gave aid to a disaster...or to give aid to a foreign country just because.

Perhaps it's people with attitudes like yours which leads to a lot of anti-American sentiment from others?

It looks like the US is going to have to do a whole lot of ''giving'' to match up to the aid contributions which other industrialised nations make.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Exv8densez

Ok, but the question I asked is can anyone link to where Obama was bragging about how many people he's killed? That's what Paul said and that's what I'd like to see. As far as I can see, Ron Paul is making stuff up, and speaking like a regular GOP slimeball.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

0.19% of the US budget is a far larger amount [ $ ] than most of the countries alledgedly giving " more "

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
0.19% of the US budget is a far larger amount [ $ ] than most of the countries alledgedly giving " more "

Hence why a percentage of GDP is a more accurate measure of the level of foreign aid which a country gives, otherwise - if you measured by total - China would be more ''generous'' in giving aid than just about every European country.

The point is, though, that the poster who was lamenting ''anti-American'' sentiment gave a perfect example of why many people may develop this antagonism towards commonly held American attitudes. Namely, his apparent assumption that the USA must be ''the biggest and bestest at everything'', therefore - without any factual basis - he not only erroneously assumed that the US is the most generous at giving aid, but also felt the need to denigrate other countries by inferring that they didn't give foreign aid or financial help towards natural disasters.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

china you say ? they have only just started handing out any sort of foreign aid - they have only just ceased revieving aid from japan and the UN

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

I'm on the fence about that, personally. I won't sit here and say I'm qualified to argue with the engineers and other professionals on both sides making claims, although it is apparent that someone's lying...

I will say that in a way, it might as well have been an inside job because even if it was a bunch of guys in a Middle Eastern cave that did it, it was because of our interference in the region. Then we stupidly open up our gates to them and invite them all in after killing how ever many of their family and friends.

There's nothing selfless about the actions this nation has ever taken. We're not "the good guys", we're just another world power trying to maintain it's global dominance.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
china you say ? they have only just started handing out any sort of foreign aid - they have only just ceased revieving aid from japan and the UN

China has been giving foreign aid for years - just not that much. But, in total, it will amount to more than most of the smaller European countries give, despite being far less of a percentage of their GDP. Similarly, the US will always give far more aid ( in total ) than countries like Sweden, Norway, Belgium, Luxembourg, etc. because of their vastly higher total GDP.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Really? Because I've seen articles where it's said Obama's ahead of even the most popular Republican candidates. It surprised the hell out of me but that's what I've read.

Personally I'm not convinced anyone can save us now. Paul, Obama, Jesus Christ himself...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

By that logic Hitler and Stalin never killed anyone. Or Mau or...pretty much any of the tyrants in history. They just gave the orders with a look that said "either you do it or we'll do you."

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Andronian

I hope you recognize the irony of your post when you refer to "opinionated assholes".

It's not America bashing, it's American government bashing. We have no business playing world police. And even if it is true that we help countries when we can't even pay our own bills...how the hell is that supposed to be a good argument? Like that's something to be proud of? That's idiotic if it's truly the case.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I don't think it can easily be construed that Obama is a braggart, Ron Paul's rhetoric is a bit in the face there. I do think that he is a man to be trusted though. It's a pity that there are not many more like him, if he was to become the next president, you have to worry who the hell he is going to have on his team. Obama, in the meantime should dump that dreadful political tart HRC, Don't forget it was only a few days before Gaddafi died that she gave out the blessing to capture or kill, then on the news of his death a reworked Ceasar quote, Oh what an embarrasment she is.
edit on 23-10-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrath

Personally I'm not convinced anyone can save us now. Paul, Obama, Jesus Christ himself

Lol. You think that Yahweh cannot save us? He is one with Jesus Christ, they are the same. Jesus Christ is exactly who we need right now.

Men look to other men to save them and it will not work. The weak and the lame cannot support the weak and the lame, they will fall on eachother. Mark my words. There will come a day, when the Lord shall return and he will put his foot down and that will be the end of the matter.

What right does a man have to rule over another man? None at all! This was what God's plan was for Israel when Moses went up on the mount, for them to be a nation of priests, ruled by God and not some mere man whose foolish pride and greed gets in the way of his better judgement.

We do not need governments to rule us, all we need is the Lord and this is what the governments of the world do not want you all to know! They do not want to lose their power because they know if the people of the world surrender to the Lord and submit to his will then no man can ever hope to rule over them. We truly become free!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend
reply to post by theruthlessone

Number one, Osama Bin Laden came in our house and lit our couch on fire. We killed him because he trespassed. Number two, when our allies are in trouble, and the people of the country want our help, we give it. That's long been a characteristic of the united states. When you need us, we're there and willing to give, largely for the sake of others. It's been going on so long that many people have forgotten that we're doing these things because our allies welcome it.

jeepers creepers do you really believe this

You joined WW2 at a time of your own choosing which best suited you, and your financiers saw it as a ripe opportuntity to bring decades of debt and interest to the UK.

The US acts in it's own interests, I have no problem with that, God knows I wish the UK leaders would, but pleased do not dress it up in this altruistic fantasy...........

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by Exv8densez

Ok, but the question I asked is can anyone link to where Obama was bragging about how many people he's killed? That's what Paul said and that's what I'd like to see. As far as I can see, Ron Paul is making stuff up, and speaking like a regular GOP slimeball.

They can't, they won't.

An' you are right.

M.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join