It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul In Iowa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Ron was in Iowa very recently. University of Iowa. I think he did not expect so many people to show up for him. I am viewing this video on C Span 2 and am making notes here, but here is the link, also.

www.c-spanvideo.org...

He says

People under 30 understand freedom more than the oldsters in Washington a long time.

You own yourself.

The "government" is responsible to protect our Liberties (Not to take them away!)

The largest middle class is the best thing.

Ron haaaaaaaates bailouts, I can tell!

We have a right to defend ourselves, but we have NO moral authority to force ourselves on others and do priemptive actions.

Paul recieves a standing ovation in the middle of his talk.

If we want to spread our "good" "values" we need "to become good"

Terrorism is a tactic. How to you wage war against a tactic?

Ron said in 1953 we did to Iran what we have been doing to Libya and Iraq, etc., (So this country has been pulling this evil s**t for a long time.)

Make friends and trade.

No involvement in World Bank and UN for war.

"Full fledged audit" of the Fed "To find out who their buddies are" (Recieves strong applause)

Well, he makes more good statements with strong applause, but he is so excruciatingly CORRECT, he just overflows with Common Sense. I want Primaries time now so bad, I cant stand it.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Yes but the question is. Does he have a snowballs' chance in hell of winning the presidency in 2012? Even if he does make it in he will spend the next 4 years cleaning up Obama's mess, and then the next president will have to worry about cleaning up Paul's mess and so on and so forth. This is what it means to "pass the buck", no one wants to hold it, they just want to keep passing it along so they don't have to deal with it. Voting is an illusion designed to keep the masses at bay under the falacy that the common man can actually have any power or say in anything (one the OWS movement has awoken from). All politicians lie, you trust them at your own peril. They smile and wave and make grand promises and deliver nothing that they promised on while shoveling the same old sh*t down our throats decade in and decade out. If every man and woman in the world held up to their duties and obeyed the Lord's laws we wouldn't even need Kings or Queens or Governments full of men and women who think theyre better than everyone else because they have more paper in their wallets. God created mankind with the intentions of us allowing him to rule our lives and be our king so that there would be no lawlessness and inequality amound men. My 2 cents worth.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Even if he does make it in he will spend the next 4 years cleaning up Obama's mess

It won't take that long. With Paul as President there will be a budget surplus after 2 years. There will be massive job growth as a result of his policies and much fairer taxation. The history books will show Paul as the best President of the modern era, I'm sure Obama will be one of the worst. Numbers don't lie.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

The history books will show Paul as the best President of the modern era, I'm sure Obama will be one of the worst.

In the waning times of W Bush's Presidency, I clearly remember hearing alot of quotes like, "He is the worst President in US history" and I ---never imagined--- that the next would be.........worse.

new topics

top topics

join