learn more

New Girl on The Block

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Thank you! It's nice to have finally taken the "plunge". So far.....the water is warm.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Zanbaktouofknowledge

Hi.
Thanks for the welcome! So true about the beliefs thing. I know where I stand and who I am and try not to stress out over criticism.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Thank you!
Since you offered.....what does IMO stand for?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by britelite1971

Hi, britelite. that's a pretty kitty in your avatar. I had one that looked just like him. Made it about 8 years and then just disappeared one day.

GIVE ME BACK MY CAT! I know you lured him with tuna!

Just kidding. Welcome to the forum.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrath

Thank you! And yep, tuna does it every time! In all seriousness, sorry to hear about your kitty disappearing. I know I'd be very sad if mine went away.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS hope you enjoy your stay

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by WhereTruthMatters

Thank you!
Sorry for the slow response, I'm just now really starting to check out the different features and I just realized that I can see the last person that responded to me on the "my ats" screen. Blushing smiley goes here.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Newleague

Thank you!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

welcome to the place the world end adleast once a week...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Thanks! I've noticed that.
I heard helicopters the other night and actually wondered for a minute if they were chasing a ufo.....then I heard there was a bad accident nearby and they had to fly people to the hospital. ATS makes life much more interesting, even when I'm not logged on.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Hi There,

Welcome to Above Top Secret! I think it is unusual that you are a born again Christian and at the same time you believe in a lot of these unusual topics discussed on this website. I always thought that most Christians thought that UFO's and other unusual phenomena were from the Devil. It is sure great you have a open mind. I wish more Christians were like you.

Spaceman

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Spaceman68

Thanks! Sorry it took me so long to respond to you. It's been a really busy week and I haven't been on much. My mind is waaay more open than most what I would call "legalistic" christians. I think this beautiful universe and everything in it goes way beyond what we could even begin to imagine. If you really pay attention to all of the near death experiences, paranormal experience, and ufo/unexplainable experiences that so many people have, you realize that we haven't even begun to scratch the surface. I truelly believe that the Bible is a guidebook for our lives, but there are many many things that it doesn't explain.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Ive been reading ATS posts for a while myself and finally decided to quit looking over my shoulder and just join...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by britelite1971
reply to post by Spaceman68

Thanks! Sorry it took me so long to respond to you. It's been a really busy week and I haven't been on much. My mind is waaay more open than most what I would call "legalistic" christians. I think this beautiful universe and everything in it goes way beyond what we could even begin to imagine. If you really pay attention to all of the near death experiences, paranormal experience, and ufo/unexplainable experiences that so many people have, you realize that we haven't even begun to scratch the surface. I truelly believe that the Bible is a guidebook for our lives, but there are many many things that it doesn't explain.
keyword(S) in this sentence is repeated twice duh, many.why would a all knowing enity,supposedly speak to a future population
in terms of how he likes his sacrafices- barbecued.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Hi britelite very nice to meet you
I joined here in 2003 under a different name, but I am a long time member and it is good to welcome you to this awesome site
edit on 7-11-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS,britelite1971,,Hope to see you soon in the main foruns your going to like it here
Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Hi Britelite,love your avatar and welcome to the world of ATS hope you enjoy it here

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Reply to post by britelite1971

I hope you have thick skin. ATS can be trying at times, so make use of your ignore button and weed out the weak. As long as your heart and mind are open, and you know Who has the last laugh, you'll have a blast here. Oh, and the world comes to an end every other week here so do not make long term plans. But I am sure you already know these things, so enjoy yourself while you interact with all the Sheep.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
' He does allow bad things to happen. Sometimes we bring them on ourselves and sometimes we don't. Sometimes we deserve them and sometimes we don't......and sometimes He intervenes and sometimes He doesn't'

I agree with this, i saw it multiple times growing up, and seemed to just accept it. Im interested to know how
you feel mixing all these ideas together of religion, paranormal alien ect.. I am conflicted most of the time, i dont know if the two can co exist or if its kosher. i would rather not experience eternal damnation im sure you know what i mean.

~Sawa

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join