It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFID Chip can Kill Disobedient Slaves - Already being Implemented!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas1
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

I agree this is pretty scary stuff, and much more real than most of the things posted here on ATS. I just posted a thread this morning about some of the things the NWO is implementing www.abovetopsecret.com...

I believe its just right around the corner, whether people want to believe it or not.

edit on 22-10-2011 by Veritas1 because: (no reason given)

Jesus pretty much told us this was going to happen. So did all the prophets. The real question is this. Is the mark of the beast a literal implantable object or will it just be a metaphysical brand that goes on your heart, like you gain the mark of the beast by the rejection of Jesus Christ? We are delving into a very huge gray area of the unknown. how do we know which is the true mark, the physical object one the mental one?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Having an alien chip receiving and transmitting information, or can be read against one's will, were that situation to arise, deliberatrely implanted into someone's body is utterly repugnant. I can't see people signing up for this cr-p.

I keep holding in my head thoughts concerning some of these impertinent inventions, that were the national grid to fail, ultimately we would go back to a civilised time before the psychopaths reared their ugly little heads up above ordinary people and tried to take over. I hope thats right.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Someone may find this link of worth reading this thread. I found it very interesting to say the least.

www.escapeallthesethings.com...

Enjoy the read!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

why does it have to be either or??? why cant the mark of the beast represent both.

both in combination with each other to signify the mark of the beast and the taint it will take on us both physically and mentally.

The held tongue of those purged into a society/form of living that was not intended to exist, that no longer accepts the meaning or God given right of privacy, true love, peace, individuality and the rejection of the one/ones who told you how to stop this.

You have been marked by the beast! His wicked tongue speaks for you now!
edit on 23-10-2011 by ShadowZion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Are we lost if the SHTF....???

I say NO

The prophets have led by example and have shown us the path to take, we will do right to walk in their footsteps.

Peace and God bless

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Aaaaaaaaaaaargh!
These 'people' have a superiority / god complex!

I still maintain that right at the bottom, down theeeeeere where their deep dark bottomless well ends, lies fear.

They want to tag us because they want power/control/imprisonment of and over the people etc etc......
but at the bottom of all of it is fear.

We are many, they are oh so few.

Maybe somewhere on some beastly computer this wee post here is going to be recorded, filed and put on the ready for when they round up all those rebels..... I don't care, so I will say it:
Here's to the NWO and all your dark ideas:
I WILL RATHER STARVE TO DEATH THAN TAKE THEIR FRIGGING FRYING CHIP!!

Take that!!!
edit on 23-10-2011 by UnlimitedSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by britelite1971
Thank you for posting this! I have been debating on whether or not I was ready to sign up as an ats member for a while now, and you pushed me over the edge with this post.
As a Christian, I have felt for a long time that we were getting closer and closer to the beast mark becoming a reality, and the video you posted really underscored that. I had no idea how much things had avanced since the rfid was put into use. The fact that this was talked about by the msm really floored me! When I first saw your post, I figured it would be "just another over-reactive" you tube video. Boy was I wrong! I believe in the pre-trib rapture, but am openminded enough to realize that different Christians interpret when the rapture will occur in different ways. I sure hope that the pretrib view is correct. What's everyone's view on that? Either way, it is good to be aware of the things that are going on that are in step with bible prophecy. There is soooo much happening lately that is on par with bible prophecy that it would be hard to Not see it.

I'd like to have everyone's view point on this that has put some thought into the meaning of 666. The bible says that 666 is the number of a man. A couple of years ago I read an article that said that medical microchips will each have a unique identifying number. That the data is not acutally stored on the chip itself but rather in a database. So, when the chip is scanned and the unique identifying number is pulled up that is what links the chip to the info stored in the database. So, when humans are chipped, they will each have their own number, ie. "the number of a man - 666" What's your thoughts on that? Plausible or way off target?

No problem thanks for posting and welcome to ATS
I do not have a lot of knowledge around the 666 other than pretty much what you have pointed out and what's stated in the Bible. I do seem to recall coming across something in my research awhile back regarding the bar code UPC labeling system and how it's three black bars (left side, middle, and right side) if the UPC bar code itself translated to 666 or something. But yes it is quite scary seeing how much is being played out according to prophecy but we must remain strong and not have fear as that is the key element at play here.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by acrux
reply to post by Veritas1

Maybe I am the antchrist.

Your peace I accept, but deny & shun your god.

edit on 23-10-2011 by acrux because: (no reason given)

I won't knock you for your views on God as I was once like you at one point in my life. I never grew up in a religious household, jammed on Slayer, Megadeth, Testament, etc in the '80s (in fact I still do), but after I joined the military and became a little older towards the latter part of my career and began doing back to back operations in Afghanistan and Iraq and experienced what I call a moment of reflection...my view on the Higher Power changed drastically and in an instant I asked Him for forgiveness as I submitted to His will, and not only did I then get out alive of the hellish world I had been inserted into, I was given undeniable proof that He had heard me and the He does exist. My life has been different ever since (in a good way...a very good way).

I won't put you all through the details but in closing will just say that it is amazing how quickly you will call out for Gods help once you have 7.62 rounds zipping by over your head. I have seen more people suddenly believing in God in an instant that way than any other. Good luck on whatever path you choose for only you know which path is the correct one to follow.

(for the record I an NOT apart of ANY "organized" religion, nor do I believe in one needing to belong to any one single organized religion. I established a personal relationship with God and Jesus Christ that day which continues to this day and have felt their presence ever since)

NT

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
oh man, according to statics ive still got 70 years to live, besides seeing the rise of the TPTB hoepfully i can see the fall too.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowZion

You have been marked by the beast! His wicked tongue speaks for you now

Matthew 7:1 "Judge not less you be judged"

You have just taken it upon yourself to cast judgement at me.

John 8:7 “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.”

Romans 2:1 You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge the other, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.

Yeah, see where judging someone leads you? Then stop doing it, you are not the Lord,it is not your place to judge.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

for the record I an NOT apart of ANY "organized" religion, nor do I believe in one needing to belong to any one single organized religion. I established a personal relationship with God and Jesus Christ that day which continues to this day and have felt their presence ever since

Glad to see you get out of that mess alive, the Lord blessed you in that regard. On a different note, christianity is not a "religion" it is a relationship with Jesus Christ. You are confusing christianity with christendom (catholic insitution of christianity). The first christian church was established in Antioch by Paul (Saul of Tarsus). It is the will of Christ for brothers and sisters in Christ to come together and be united in one accord. This was the way Jesus meant us to always be on the day of Pentecost (and ever after) when the 120 apostles gathered together in the upper room as they all prayed and were of one mind waiting for the Holy Spirit.

John 14:15 "If you love Me, you will keep My commandments." (spoken by Jesus Christ)

How do you keep the commandments of the Lord if you do not ever read the bible? You can't!

Romans 15:6 "Then all of you can join together with one voice, giving praise and glory to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ"

Being out thre alone and not fellowshipping with your brothers and sisters you will be more of a target for satan and his minions to attack, you are like a wounded water buffalo calf away from the herd and the lions will prowl about you and seek to devour you. Satan will come at you and he will not be alone and he will hound you relentlessly. I tried to solo it for 14 years and he ground me down into the dust and everyday, i felt like i was fighting a never ending war i could not win. I became demoralized. We are the armies of the Lord, and we are not meant to ever go alone. When Jesus sent his disciples out, he always sent them in pairs for this very reason.

I digress. Back to the OP. It's hard to know if this is really the mark of the beast. There is so much theology mixed in. When John of Patmos (thought to be Apostle John) had his prophesy, theres no way for him to know what he was looking at in regards to the future in our time. The people of his time would describe the things they saw from our time with the words and knowledge of the technologies of their times. Hence where John talks about seeing "birds on silver wings" (airplanes) and "chariots of fire" (vehicles traveling down the highways with headlight and tailights flaring at night).

Also Revelation is a forked prophecy. It speaks about the destruction of Rome and of the mad Caesar Nero whose name in roman numerals was 666, yet it is also a prophecy of the future of our times.

Truth be told Revelation is a continuance of the book of Daniel, you can read the 2 books and see the similarities between the two. The book of Daniel was ordered by the Lord to be sealed until a certain time period, which was thought to be only opened until after the death and resurrection and ascension of Jesus Christ.

The best way to be sure is to not let these people with these chips brand you with the number of the beast period. The number 6 is the number of incompletion, the number 7 is the number of completion and is tied into the bible in many places and signifies the day of rest after God created the earth (the sabbath). There is numerology abound in the bible.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

What a load of rubbish. All that to ' worship the lord, you must do it in a certain way ' stuff leaves a very sour taste in my mouth. The man is fine with his beliefs as he is. He's not preaching to you, so why preach to him, let him do it his own way for XXXX sake !!

I'm not going to do you the dis-service of preaching my thoughts of how religion is just an ancient form of human control, so maybe you should extend that courtesy to others in this thread.

Back on topic..............Scary topic !! No doubt something like this could very conceivably be a reality in the future. I sure do hope not though. I hope hopeing is enough

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pot8er

You have alot of anger and hate built up inside of you, and all it is going to do is poison your soul.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

First of all before you go on a rampage, those two lines where not directed at anyone what so ever.

You have wasted your time and mine (in writing this).

I was simply saying once this has all come to be that is when you/me/anyone can say they have received the mark of the beast.

so before you try and shut me down for something i didn't do and wouldn't do because it would just cause arguments such as this, be absolutely sure you are correct.

First thing in the morning and i see this.

Re-read my entire post and you will see for yourself, because you clearly skimmed it.

It seems you were the first to throw a stone buddy

Peace and God Bless
edit on 24-10-2011 by ShadowZion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
all one has to do is type this "implant chips in vaccines" in their search eng and see what is new in the world of RFID tagging and "implant chips in vaccines" think the next time you get the flu shot; Are you or are you not tagged.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
A single drip of RICIN can kill 22 people.

It is perfectly possible for an RFID implant chip to contain a microscopic file of RICIN that can be broken and delivered into the bloodstream upon the receipt of the right command.

The effects would simply give banal symptom and cause th eperson to fall sick and die within 30 minutes or so with no apparent traceable causes other than natural ones.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
all this talk about coming systems, when everybody is already tagged and bagged and working to make the rich richer. there is no coming endgame, the endgame was decades ago. Its on fox, i bet its just a red herring

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I think its safe to say that this is all very obvious and happening today. I mean, apparently a similar chip is already being forced upon some workers in Mexico and the citizens are all up in arms. Jesus. I'm surprised this isn't already being forced upon people here in America.

Do you think citizens will sit idly by as this is happening, or do you think they'll do something about it?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sceptredisle

Ricin is poisonous if inhaled, injected, or ingested, acting as a toxin by the inhibition of protein synthesis. It is resistant, but not impervious, to digestion by peptidases. By ingestion, the pathology of ricin is largely restricted to the gastrointestinal tract where it may cause mucosal injuries; with appropriate treatment, most patients will make a full recovery.[2] Because the symptoms are caused by failure to make protein, they emerge only after a variable delay from a few hours to a full day after exposure. An antidote not yet tested on humans has been developed by the UK military,[3][4] and a vaccine has been developed by the US military, and has had some human testing, and so far shown to be safe, and effective when lab mice were injected with ricin-antibody rich blood mixed with ricin.[5] Symptomatic and supportive treatment is available. Long term organ damage is likely in survivors. Ricin causes severe diarrhea and victims can die of shock. Death typically occurs within 3–5 days of the initial exposure.[6] Abrin is a similar toxin, found in the highly ornamental rosary pea.

Deaths caused by ingestion of castor plant seeds are rare, partly because of the indigestible capsule, and partly because ricin can be digested (although it is resistant).[7] The pulp from eight beans is considered toxic for an adult.[8] A solution of saline and glucose has been used to treat ricin overdose.[9] Rauber and Heard have written that close examination of early 20th century case reports indicates that public and professional perceptions of ricin toxicity "do not accurately reflect the capabilities of modern medical management."

en.wikipedia.org...

Fret not, anyone sick enough to use it will have already researched it. They claim cycanide is used in the chip invented by the Saudi, but, they could pick their poison from anything available.

We humans have delicate enough biologies : so weak yet so strong, and we are exploitable until we somehow find a sealed biosystem away from nihilistic destroyers.

It leads my thoughts to the dwarves below the earth (remember that thread)? or to the hope that we, as citizens, will create our own Genesis ship and take off to the stars. Really, who will stop us once we're off? Just got to find my cryobabe, to dream with along the way

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Hey, what do you guys think of this? www.youtube.com...

I came across the video yesterday, actually. It really creeped me out. They're trying to market microchips like they're some sort of cell phone. I guess there are a few benefits, but is it even worth it? To be enslaved? I don't think so :\

Thoughts?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join