It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFID Chip can Kill Disobedient Slaves - Already being Implemented!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I like how one person commented something to the effect that it will be "voluntary" that is until OTHER laws/bills get passed making the RFID chip mandatory in order to participate/receive those services (medical treatment, paycheck, buying/selling, etc...). It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see were we are all headed folks. Look at the most recent news in Louisiana where they are beginning to outlaw using cash to pay for ANYTHING...even if you are buying something off of craigslist or at the swapmeet, they are requiring people to use forms of receipt for tax purposes if you are to use cash...for now that is.

Also with all of the data mining we see occurring in this day and age whether it is collecting information from social internet websites, to tracking you via your cellphone, to attempt to get people to begin logging onto their new laptops (like the one I just bought) by using the thumb/fingerprint scan, to getting people to use the grocery store "club cards" to track food buying habits (or course you can elect NOT to participate in the club card program but buying that jar of mayo will increase from $2.99 with card to $7.99 without, to now having to submit to TSA road checkpoints, to now coming out with facial recognition software on cellphones as the new and exciting way of unlocking your phone, to.....I can go on and on here folks, the infrastructure is quickly getting into place.

edit on 22-10-2011 by Newbomb Turk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

I agree this is pretty scary stuff, and much more real than most of the things posted here on ATS. I just posted a thread this morning about some of the things the NWO is implementing www.abovetopsecret.com...

I believe its just right around the corner, whether people want to believe it or not.

edit on 22-10-2011 by Veritas1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
whats really bad is that big brother doesnt need warrants for data mining on the net and you can bet they log every post, comment, or anything you do on the net without your permission. facebook is the worst for this i feel it is just a front for the biggest civilian spy op ever attempted and theyve been quite successful. in the eula it plainly says they will share your data with third parties. disgusting

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
This is the dread part of the plans proposed, the terminator chip design, along with potential mind control ... instead of a chip to track someone's shopping habits and activities, chips that will convince the afflicted of such habits. RFID is one format, WI-FID chips a replacement.

World's Smallest and Lowest Power WiFi Chipset Solution
By Mike Hanlon
22:00 May 18, 2006

With a total die size of only 20mm2 the NRX700 has both the smallest footprint and the lowest power consumption in the market in transmit, receive and stand-by modes. Most importantly, the WLAN single chip System in Package (SIP) makes high speed wireless access possible in mobile phones, MP3 players, handheld computing devices, PDAs, Mobile gaming platforms, digital video and still cameras and headsets.

www.gizmag.com...

And from TinWiki, an article on a 2020 Neural implant.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Heaven help us.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Here's a nice compilation of the RFID propaganda...

edit: haha we had the same video posted, yours is longer though. Good post regardless, the day is coming soon for these to be forced upon us once the majority starts using them. Hopefully the majority will never become that retarded.
edit on 22-10-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
ive seen this coming for a long time now with the state of the worlds cash ect.... it is mark of the beast and it is on its way.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this! I have been debating on whether or not I was ready to sign up as an ats member for a while now, and you pushed me over the edge with this post.
As a Christian, I have felt for a long time that we were getting closer and closer to the beast mark becoming a reality, and the video you posted really underscored that. I had no idea how much things had avanced since the rfid was put into use. The fact that this was talked about by the msm really floored me! When I first saw your post, I figured it would be "just another over-reactive" you tube video. Boy was I wrong! I believe in the pre-trib rapture, but am openminded enough to realize that different Christians interpret when the rapture will occur in different ways. I sure hope that the pretrib view is correct. What's everyone's view on that? Either way, it is good to be aware of the things that are going on that are in step with bible prophecy. There is soooo much happening lately that is on par with bible prophecy that it would be hard to Not see it.

I'd like to have everyone's view point on this that has put some thought into the meaning of 666. The bible says that 666 is the number of a man. A couple of years ago I read an article that said that medical microchips will each have a unique identifying number. That the data is not acutally stored on the chip itself but rather in a database. So, when the chip is scanned and the unique identifying number is pulled up that is what links the chip to the info stored in the database. So, when humans are chipped, they will each have their own number, ie. "the number of a man - 666" What's your thoughts on that? Plausible or way off target?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I don't care if it's the Mark of the Beast or not I'm not getting one, and if I can't buy or sell without it
I will pillage steal and burn

just sayin'

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
What's to stop them from putting this or any other RFID in vaccines that may become mandatory?
This is a sick planet we're on friends and frankly Im glad I won't be around for another 30 years to see just how bad it will get.
You're right OP, they don;t need a Terminator chip to kill - they can just make it impossible to buy/sell, get medical care or travel without it. If we don't resist this with every fiber of our being we're all destined for slavery that we allowed to happen to us.
edit on 22-10-2011 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Iam wondering is anyone aware of dannion brinkley's near death experience.

among other things he was shown after his death. angels gave him images of our future. one of them being RFID chips being installed in every human on earth. his prediction is uncanny on this subject.

from his website

I watched as a biological engineer from the Middle East found a way to alter DNA & create a biological virus that would be used in the manufacture of computer chips. This discovery allowed for huge strides in science & technology. Japan, China, & other countries of the Pacific Rim experienced boom times as a result of this discovery & became powers of incredible magnitude. Computer chips produced from this process found their way into virtually every form of technology, from cars & airplanes to vacuum cleaners & blenders. Before the turn of the century, this man was among the richest in the world, so rich that he had a stranglehold on the world economy. Still the world welcomed him, since the computer chips he had designed somehow put the world on an even keel. Gradually, he succumbed to his own power. He began to think of himself as a deity & insisted on greater control of the world. With that extra control, he began to rule the world. His method of rule was unique. Everyone in the world was mandated by law to have one of his computer chips inserted underneath his or her skin. This chip contained all of an individual's personal information. If a government agency wanted to know something, all it had to do was scan your chip with a special device. By doing so, it could discover everything about you, from where you worked & lived to your medical records & even what kind of illnesses you might get in the future. There was an even more sinister side to this chip. A person's lifetime could be limited by programming this chip to dissolve & kill him with the viral substance it was made from. Lifetimes were controlled like this to avoid the cost that growing old places on the government. It was also used as a means of eliminating people with chronic illnesses that put a drain on the medical system. People who refused to have chips implanted in their bodies roamed as outcasts. They could not be employed & were denied government services.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
and this guy is from Saudi Arabia...wow

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
I don't care if it's the Mark of the Beast or not I'm not getting one, and if I can't buy or sell without it
I will pillage steal and burn

just sayin'

I'm with ya lol

Ill be take em to the death if they want to try put one of those in me.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
If they put one in every person on earth 7billion people, someone is going to make huge amounts of money, But on the flip side how fast will they be hacked. Just saying...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Quite informative until they start with the bible crap.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

Why can't you see that the bible has the answer to the way out of all this? Ugh...you are just one more that will succumb to the will of the antichrist. However, I have to say, peace be with you, God blesse you, and Jesus is Lord!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Veritas1

Maybe I am the antchrist.

Your peace I accept, but deny & shun your god.

edit on 23-10-2011 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

This is the same majority that buys spray deodorant that smells like "grape drank" because the commercials show a guy using it and suddenly being the center of an orgy.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I think they test the population sometimes to see if they are amenable to forcible vax. Like the H1N1 scare, and not enough people went for it willingly and I think they didnt even use up all the supplies.
I noticed an ad for CVS today, and they mentioned that you don't even need an appointment to get your flu shot...creepy when the chain pharmacies are advertising flu shots. I noticed that in just the last few years.
They might have to fly a shot under the radar, or make it so huge that everyone will be really scared.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by InshaAllah

Iam wondering is anyone aware of dannion brinkley's near death experience.

Yes, I met Dannion, and got a signed copy of his book. He is really a neat guy. I attended several of his lectures live.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
did anybody realize that the government already implants rfid/gps chips into the guides that bring illegal aliens across the border from mexico? they dont even prosecute them anymore. they just implant them in the guides and then they track them with drones and satellites. the cartels have started killing the guides that get caught and discovered that they're guides by the border patrol. a friend of mine showed me a video on it but i cant remember the name of it. i'll find out and see if i can get it up for you guys

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join