It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The worst conspiracy site ever....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goatar
When i logged into ATS yesterday my Forefront antivirus warned me the ATS had a trojan on the main page. I have sent an email to the mods.

I don't want to derail but this is a good point and people should know - Just because your antivirus says its a virus, doesn't mean it is a virus. Google "false positives" along with the antivirus brand. There are tons of them.

To the OP, for no other reason than keeping my post somewhat on topic - yeah..... I never signed up for that site - never will - no interest - and any curiosity I may have had about it, was diffused about 2 months ago when there was a mass banning, and all their banned members flocked here. Made me leave here. I don't know why I'm here now. Boredom is my guess - nice to see a lot of "those people" are gone.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere

Originally posted by Nosred
Probably cause ATS gets funding from the feds.

Can you back that up?

Or are you just playing?

On February 3, 1959, a small-plane crash near Clear Lake, Iowa, killed three American rock and roll pioneers: Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, and J. P. "The Big Bopper" Richardson, as well as the pilot, Roger Peterson. The day was later called The Day the Music Died by Don McLean, in his song "American Pie". The plane crash has been called the first and greatest tragedy rock and roll has ever suffered.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 23-10-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join