It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Has anyone seen this one before? Roswell 1947 Alien Footage!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
dai.ly...

It appears to be footage of military personnel lowering an alien body onto the ground. Seems to be quite a lot of commotion for it to be just a human casualty.

I've seen a lot of the proven hoax videos, but for some reason this one stood out to me, it looks like it could have very well been shot in 1947.
edit on 22-10-2011 by porschedrifter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by porschedrifter

I'm sure if it's lasted this long on the internet without any of our devout alien investigators/bunkers seeing it, then I'm sure it's nothing of importance.

I'll be awaiting somebody to post a link to how it is a hoax. Haha

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Shots from different angles, fake. Edited.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

It's hard to see anything in the video.
Nothing that screams hoax, but i'm not convinced either.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter
dai.ly...

It appears to be footage of military personnel lowering an alien body onto the ground. Seems to be quite a lot of commotion for it to be just a human casualty.

I've seen a lot of the proven hoax videos, but for some reason this one stood out to me, it looks like it could have very well been shot in 1947.
edit on 22-10-2011 by porschedrifter because: (no reason given)
... Yep!... Check out the KGB declassified video of "Aleggedly
" Gray aliens on UbO!ObTube...

U know that they make a anti-gravity attachment for your shell now... Right?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It never ceases to amaze me how quickly some of our resident faux-perts can debunk EVERYTHING!!
Keep up the good work guys.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Looks like a fake to me,is that the best video the military could come up with in 1947 i don't think so.There wouldn't even be any point filming it! It looks very much computer generated to me.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Youtube vid for you

This film was supposed to have been made by the makers of Ant & Dec's "Alien Autopsy" film for the end of that er....film

edit on 22-10-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I have seen this before, it was filmed using 18th century cameras, because the military always has the worst camera technology, especially when space and aliens are concerned.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
its not enough to make me believe the video is authentic or that the thing was an actual alien. ive seen a lot of hoaxes and something like this can be faked.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
It looks like the same model used for the "Santilli Roswell footage", beer gut and all.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
This film was supposed to have been made by the makers of Ant & Dec's "Alien Autopsy" film for the end of that er....film

Indeed - here are a few details from my database of infamous UFO videos:

(1) This video appeared at the end of the movie "Alien Autopsy" (1996) starring the British comic duo "Ant and Dec". That movie was a comedy.

(2) The comedy was produced with the assistance of Ray Santilli (the chap behind the original "alien autopsy" footage), and he appeared in the movie itself. See the relevant entries in the IMDB movie database at the links below:
imdb.com...
imdb.com...

(3) Santilli has stated that the movie tells the true story behind the infamous "alien autopsy" footage, and has appeared in a documentary with others involved in the hoax to reveal how it was done (although he insisted [with a big grin on his face] that the infamous "alien autopsy" footage was a "reconstruction", not a "hoax")

(4) British researcher Philip Mantle contacted an executive of the company that made the movie (QWERTY Films) and that executive confirmed that the end clip was made for the movie.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Here is the video in the Ant and Dec film .

edit on 22-10-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Ive seen this before, pretty cool video, its an elaborate one, just because of the people and how they are dressed. pretty big undertaking for a short clip, imo.
edit on 22-10-2011 by sicksonezer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Don't be deceived by deliberate Government disinfo released in order to create disbelief in Roswell when the deliberate errors in the well-crafted film are spotted.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShedAlert

I'm sure if it's lasted this long on the internet without any of our devout alien investigators/bunkers seeing it, then I'm sure it's nothing of importance.

It didn't last very long on the internet without anyone seeing it - it has been posted repeatedly during the last few years.

If you do a search on "abovetopsecret isaackoi ant and dec" then you'll find that I've posted the above information about the source of this video several times on this website alone.

Those posts didn't do much good...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Loved the comment by Cab02

Do people really think that aliens would come here naked ?? All the alien pic's and videos

show them naked. I'm sure they are advanced enough to have some kind of 'suit' to protect

them from the elements!

edit on 22-10-2011 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter
That's the idea, making it believable.

This has been posted on ATS several times, as a quick search will show.

New Roswell Alien Footage! - 2006
Roswell Hanger Footage Of Alien Body? (From movie) - 2007
real footage of roswell alien? - 2009
Is this a real alien picture? And what about this Roswell EBE footage? - 2010

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Seen it before here - it's a fake. It was made for a movie apparently. So well done that it fooled a few over the years...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
It never ceases to amaze me how quickly some of our resident faux-perts can debunk EVERYTHING!!
Keep up the good work guys.

Well, as there were no aliens at Roswell of course it is a fake.

Just why do you think it could be real?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join