It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isnt it Ironic?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
That an Arab or Palestinian could walk through any Israeli town or city, without fear of being hurt or killed, while an Israeli Jew better be sure hes walking in a Jewish town; that an Israeli Jew CANT - if he values his life - walk through a predominantly Arab town or city, ESPECIALLY if he were to do so with a Kipa or any other religious garb on...

What does this imply about the people? About Arabs? And about Jews? Why cant such a simple fact such as this provide a substatum in which to judge the entire Israeli-Arab conflict?

An Arab can shop - and does shop - at any Israeli mall. A Jew cannot - if he values his safety - visit one of the ancient synagogues in Old Jerusalem, or visit the Tomb of Joseph in Shechem (Arabic Nablus, which is actually just the arabization of the latin "Naples") or the Tomb of the Patriarchs at Hebron. Jews have to be very careful, because Arabs and Muslims, although capable of being nice and gentle, can also be ruthlessly evil, especially when spurred on by a seething imam or Sheikh.

The entire picture of the Israeli-Arab conflict is one of irony. It is ironic that an Arab Muslim culture so infamous for villanous treatment of non-muslim, and a sordid capacity - legalized by Shari'a - to RAPE WOMEN before they kill them, it is astonishing and wonderous, that this culture which has the capacity for great good, but also wanton evil, can be treated only in the sense of the former, and ignored in the latter. Its as if people cannot contenance both ideas at once; Arabs only react to Jewish injustice, and arent themselves the cause of Jewish reprisals - like IDF attacks - because of their own egregious iniquity towards Jews - especially politically minded Jews (As if Islam werent political!).

While i can definitely see the good in Muslims, and i have a good friend, and my sister brought over a nice Muslim friend of hers over for dinner yesterday - one cannot ignore the repetitive atrocities committed in the name of an Islam that has two faces.

Fact is: Jews are more moral than Muslims. Eat that fact. Its true. Muslims who do not allow themselves to become the passive participant in the political games of evil minded Imams and sheiks - are as good as any Jew, or for that matter, any human being who refuses to engage in wholesale massacre of innocent peoples. But Muslims WAY TOO OFTEN coalesce and become one mind when the Sheikh commands them Kill the Jews!! People who were friends a day earlier, could become bitter enemies.

I just read up on the Hebron massacre of 1929, and it is simply amazing how cruel and atrocious Arabs can be. Cutting arms off, ripping intestines out, decapitation, gauging eyes, and RAPE. How can a religion allow rape? And yet Muslims so very often rape their female victims. They do so because they believe if she dies virginal, she will enter paradise. But if shes defiled, she goes to hell.

I find this all very ironic. The people, or, more properly, "Sheeple", who believe the hype that Arabs are victims have not a shred of understanding of anything that i just wrote. It is apparently doesnt exist. But the reality is, and the TRUTH is, the Arabs simply created the concept of a "palestinian" identity in order to make claim to Israel.

If one looks at a map of the Arab world, from mauritania to the emirate states, one can barely see Israel! Infact, if one were to make a one to one correspondence between the amount of Arabs in the world, and the amount of land they control, it woul be 900 times greater than they deserve. Berbers, Copts, Kurds...all of these separate groups, all of which also SUPPORT - despite being Muslims - Israel, lack a state. Jews conversely, and if one were to just consider Sephardic Jews - Jews from Arab lands, would deserve a state the size of Israel and Jordan together (there are roughly 4 million Sephardic Jews in the world). And yet, still, despite this fact, the Jews are being "unfair".

It is so bloody ironic.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Lol, Israel has been a country for what like 50 to 60 years and has already invaded almost all of it's neighbors. They also treat the many Jews that live in Iran well.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Autodidactic
Lol, Israel has been a country for what like 50 to 60 years and has already invaded almost all of it's neighbors. They also treat the many Jews that live in Iran well.

I'm not saying I agree with the OP completely, but I think you have it backwards.. Israel has been invaded by almost all its neighbors, not the other way around.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden

I'm not saying I agree with the OP completely, but I think you have it backwards.. Israel has been invaded by almost all its neighbors, not the other way around.

You should actually read some history then.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Isn't it ironic that the Black Jews who in reality are the true descendants of the ancient Israelites, are not considered to be "Jews" and are quickly labelled as "black supremacists" by the mainstream "westernised" Jewish community?

Sounds like a Conspiracy within a Jewish Conspiracy!

edit on 22-10-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Autodidactic

###snipped###

'48, Arab armies invade the tiny Jewish state in the Northeast.
'67, Egypt packs 100,000 troops at the Egyptian/Israeli border, at the negev. Because Egypt blocked the strait of Tiran - a Cassus Belli by international law - Israel attacked "preemptively". I say that in quotations because Egypt did just about everything to incite an Israeli response without actually striking Israel. In anycase, blocking a strait to just one country - Israel - that needs that strait for its economic survival, is a CASSUS BELLI. America has gone to war for much less, and any sane country would have done the same.
'73, yom kippur war, an Arab invasion of Israel

Both Lebanon wars were actually caused by terrorist attacks by Palestinian militants hiding out in the South, shooting rockets into Israels Northern towns and regions. Thus, they techically caused that war aswell

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Your comment about Iran may have been just a casual aside that you didn't think was very important, but I don't think it's accurate. The Jews, who have had a presence in Iran for centuries before Islam was created, were estimated to be down to 20,000 two years ago. They were being advised to leave at that time, and requests for regular visits from rabbis from outside the country were being denied.

Jews in Iran - Wikileaks

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Meh, obviously not even worth arguing with you brainwashed people, that can't read history.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Israel is moral?

Why do they go through a Gaza Strip 'battlefield' (actually, it used to be several apartment complexes until extensively shelled...) loaded with the Palestinian civilian dead and harvest body parts illegally?

SOURCE: U.N. Considers Charging Israel with War Crimes

One ATS thread posted a link that contained images from the Israeli occupation of Gaza (the website containing the images was moved to HERE) entitled:

mages from GAZA - WARNING!!! GRAPHIC

Here's a video for more info:

These were the people, by the way, that Israel also was caught stealing the body parts from...

I've come to a conclusion about Israel, and the propaganda artists - like the person who authored this extremely racist - and absolutely fraudulent thread - that Israelis are evil, and make it their life's goal to lie through their teeth to convince you their not... while conspiring against you behind your back.

I've also come to the conclusion that the muslims are no better, as they manipulate everything to try to somehow subvert the rest of the world and bring it under their control.

The Jews believe the very same thing about Goyim, that the Muslims believe about Infidels. Both are actually one in the same, as if you are not a part of their religious fraternity, that makes you less than human, someone worthy of exploitation, extortion, and even death if you don't comply.

I say to hell with them both, if that's the way they think things are supposed to be. I'll see you in hell before I let you take advantage of me or choose to believe that about me, as a non believer of your exclusive racist club. Besides, frankly, I'm fed up having to deal with them...
edit on 22-10-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Someone has a bad case of islamophobia and bigottry.

Still, neither Jews nor Muslims are as yet as bad as Christians used to be. And all three groups worship the same god.

Makes you think, doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

The Jews believe the very same thing about Goyim, that the Muslims believe about Infidels. Both are actually one in the same, as if you are not a part of their religious fraternity, that makes you less than human, someone worthy of exploitation, extortion, and even death if you don't comply.

I have no clue where you get the idea that "Jews think the same thing about Goyim".

Why not look at the word Goyim. Goy means "nation" or "a person of the nations". Israel is itself called, in the Torah, a "Goy echad", "one nation". There is thus NOTHING essentially negative about the term goyim, although some ignoble Jews can use it in a pejorative sense, no doubt.

Infidel conversely is absolutely, and unequivocally a word filled with hate and derision. An infidel is not only to be reduced to dhimmitude, but when Islam gains complete political control over a particular area, the dhimmis are reduced to an even lower quality of living; forcing many to convert. Not to mention the not-to-infrequent pogroms against Jews, Christians and Hindus in Muslim lands.

Does Judaism have ANY HISTORY of persecuting a minority, other then what is recorded in the Bible - a book which you in anycase probably consider fantasy?

How bout we compare religious ethics, one to the other, The Shulchan Aruch - the Code of Jewish law, verse, the Islamic Shari'a, based on Hadiths.

Since i myself study Judaism and have many books on Islam, Sufism etc, i know which religion has a greater appreciation for an objective universal morality, and which only partially agrees to such a moral insofar as they are in a position of power. And when thet get that power, they deprive their dhimmis (a slave class, essentially, made up of non-muslims) of basic individual and political rights.

Im speaking from a higher sphere of understanding then you are. Fundamentally, do the Arabs deserve all the land they have? If you want to be "fair" about it, lets start here. Israel is a tiny nation! And you people complain and whine that Israel is mistreating the "palestinians". First, it was a mistake for Israel - starting with the idiot Begin - to acknowledge any idea of a palestinian people. Thats a lie. They are Arabs; additionally, most of todays "palestinians" come from Egypt, Syria, Lebanon and elsewhere in the Arab world. So its inane to pretend that they had any culture indistinguishable from Syrians, lebanese, Jordanians or Arabs anywhere else. Same language, Same religion, same culture. They are a homogenuous people, who can make claim to land - but not to land belonging to another historical demographic; the Jews.

Im sorry if you fail to understand this basic fact of anthropology and of history. Its only fair that we treat every group equally. To splinter Israel in two, would not only make Israel completely indefensible (it saddens me as i write this, that many of you wont even understand - or care to understand, how or why Israel woul be indefensible if they gave up the so-called 'westbank' iel judea and samaria).

Damn Arabs ransomed their own people and put them into an intolerably difficult situation in order to blame it on the Jews......

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Thread Closed

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

Just as with many things, those on both 'snides' would likely better serve their me-gendas by utilizing more narrowed and better-focused bristles in the long run.

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS == broad brushed aspersions / castigations directed towards entire groups, populations, religions, races and/or ethnicities == disallowed.

Hate / Congregate elsewhere ... as this is not the place for such.

new topics

top topics

join