It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
New here, just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. fascinating site, I hope to learn a lot.
thanks

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Welcome to Ats.

It's a good site yea

Glad you joined the fam.

Take care and hope to see you around the boards.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
hey! welcome to ats. im new here too lol. lets get us our 20 posts. what are your favorite topics on the site?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kronix
hey! welcome to ats. im new here too lol. lets get us our 20 posts. what are your favorite topics on the site?

Metaphysics, NWO(which to me includes all the war(s) and 9/11 conspiracies as well, it's all part of one big plan), space travel,aliens and science for starters..my interests are many and varied, but let's just say that I know about the NWO, and oppose tyranny and world government. Any topic informing me on those matters are my priority.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This... Is a mighty strange place...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
im going to reccomend a site to you. elppredictions2.blogspot.com... . eric is very good at what he does he has done a reading of ny future and told me things about myself and family only i would have known. he charges 20$ for an email question but usually gives you info that the spirits feel you should know. it blew my mind when i got my email back and it was worth every penny. give him a try or at least look over his site.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

Awesome ID.
Welcome to the boards.

new topics

top topics

join