It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I propose that the Federal Government give everyone $20K per month

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I propose that the Federal government issue every US CItizen a check every month for $20K, tax free.

Of course the 'Taker Class' would jump on this. They would be all over this. "Just imagine," they'll think, "I'll never have to work. I can just lay around and do whatever I want!"

I'm tempted to leave this next part until later and see what the responses are, but think about what would happen (We'll ignore the fact that inflation would run wild):

• The government employees who print the checks would quit their jobs. Why work if they're going to get $20k/month free?

• The bank employees who cash the checks would quit their jobs. Why work if they're going to get $20k/month free?

• The grocery store employees who get the groceries to the shelves would quit their jobs. Why work if they're going to get $20k/month free?

• The oil industry employees who get the gas to the pumps would quit their jobs. Why work if they're going to get $20k/month free?

• The electric company employees who keep the generating stations running would quit their jobs. Why work if they're going to get $20k/month free?

• In fact EVERYBODY would quit their jobs. Why work if they're going to get $20k/month free?

When enough people quit their jobs there will be not enough people paying taxes to pay for your $20K/month check.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dbarnhart

You realize how much debt this would put us in? if everyone quit there jobs we would have absolutely no industry.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I woudln't quit my job.

I like working where i do, seems like just another post at lame satire, Thats okay though. It really wouldn't work.
What would work is if military spending was downsized by 90% and all that put into infrastructure

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

What would work is if military spending was downsized by 90% and all that put into infrastructure

Now there's an idea that might actually make a difference

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
rofl.... I agree! Lets give everyone $20,000 a month. Heck, why stop at $20k? $100,000 a month sounds better! At least in $1's, that will serve as kindling for a fire to stay warm with a few days.

Oh..and make sure I get my check just before everyone else, so I can buy my bread before it costs $1,000 a loaf with the new found 'wealth' you've created in this Utopian dream......or absurd nightmare of utopian thinking.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Without actually reading the thread (yet). I concur that we, the American citizen, should receive $20k a month from our corrupt, unethical, lying government. Why not? Washington DC spends our money on wars, lies, and nonsense. It would do better to be in our pockets instead of funding the military industrial complex and the rest.

Pay me!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I dont think many people just want a handout, lol
If this was a lame attempt at satire against ows, you have failed miserably.
No offense, And yes, downsizing military spending would definatly leave more money to do better things

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Oh! How clever you are! You made a gross exaggeration of people wanting things in return for their hard work! But instead, you made it look like those people would want everything for nothing! Oh, oh... and get this, you even gave them a cute nickname like "Taker Class". Wow, you must be a riot at parties. Did you come up with this all by yourself? I mean... the forethought it must have taken to compare a person who wants to hold bankers accountable to somebody who wants to live in luxury with no work put in is just staggering! You are a GENIUS! My word, you embody the very essence of tasteful parody and humor. I can only wish I can grow up to be such a fair assessor of the American plight as you are. Seriously.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Its not like that, and you don't understand. You are very programmed in an illegal pyramid system slave system, run by the most satanic evil beings at the top, and buy into this crap thinking for the very few, billions are fodder or don't even acknowledge them.

There should no money to begin with, and no inequality. But far less laws, more like some virtues and a completely different system.

1. run from local/regional level councils to higher level, councils of citizens, no one president or king. Large councils of half men and half women called by jury duty, they can decline, if they have young children or something, but will be called again, highly educated. Fast rotation, ie we would be managers for no more than 6 months, we all get to be educated enough to do it, understand the stats, there are no laws or bills we can ressurect for the equality but free is the main consitution. This is about solving problems and disasters more.

2. set of high standards of rights and equality for all people that does not force anyone but provides equally for all.

3. basically the venus project but run grass roots, no corrupt leaders doing it.

4. the highet standard of education world wide, wherein children are taught from an early age, that without careers, volunteering, and participation, their entire world would crumble, and there would be many career days and trying out/volunteering for different jobs and professions.

5. no patents and no copyrights and all the high clean tech used for the people and by the people. People already would be doing more meaningful work and far less volunteering for harder works. With using bio plastics and cyrstals and solid state holograms we would not be mining the core, robbing the earth of oils and her lubricants, but we'd have tons of power.

6. no forcing, years out when children are young. Some people would work long hours because they wanted to, others 12 hour weeks. 20 hour weeks. Guilds with all the supplies and tutoring for every handicraft and invention, music, art, spinning, weaving, woodworking, crafting. Alot of woodworking would be working with hemp and plant byproducts. Or why not grow a house from a seed????? Hmmmm??? Or a craft???? Or solid state holography with no enviro damage.

2010 Mercedes Benz Biome Concept

This WAS disclosure, but only a few got it. Most didn't even know what to say. Grown from a seed!!! It took many years to mature to be road worthy. Crafts are grown that way. I think they're grown from crystalline seeds.

7. All people would have their intrinsic rights to land, beautiful homes, high clean technology, transportation, food and sharing, all things, irregardless of their volunteering status, but would be creating through shorter or longer hours, high culture and civilization, trained to do so with the best education, and hands on training sessions in a number of things. And endless retraining throughout life.

No money. And no one more worthy than another.

8. Basically anything else is criminal and slavery. I will never support it. This is the only system I support but not run by them, run by US, the people, grass roots.

9. Eco farms, with more houses built than ciitzens so anyone can teleport or transport anywhere in the world and change locations. Theres always tons of beautiful homes in a variety of bedroom sizes, so needs would depend on family size, but with excellent worldwide Dentistry, Medical, Services, Counselling, of all kinds, most people would have 1-2 children, some would have none, only the occasional person would have more.

We'd reach 0 population growth. Or perhaps people could go on watiing lists for children. Perhaps there are techniques that, unlike our dangerous birth controls, would temporarily prvent conception or pregancy, and could undone.

Or even this, advanced science can depict your exact ovulation, and the few that ovulate twice, and people avoid the bad days, most of the time.

What do I call beautiful??? Well since cars can be grown from seeds, so could houses? Furniture? I've already read about some beginnings of solid state holography. Why not print out a house?

However other than that, why not recycle them!

Earthships 101 part I

They're not small, they contain greenhouses, recylcing water, and solar/wind. I would include electro magnetic overunity. Its very clean too!!!

And they clean up the pollution and radiation already.

That science needs to come out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
What If "They" Can Already Clean Up Radiation With Frequency?

Its just frequency. I've been way ahead of this for years, and wanted "the venus project" since childhood before I knew it existed, because that is the only thing that is not slavery and is equal and fair and decent. And doesnt allow anyone to fall between the cracks, yet doesnt force but does use big encouragement, to create high tech eden. And lots of well managed, compassionately done, green areas and nature. But not give to the elite, no elites.
edit on 22-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I wouldn't quit. 20,000 a month isn't enough to live on in this country. I need 7 cars, and a private jet. and 4 houses.. I'd like to get some horses even though I don't know jack about horses. Though I can hire someone. I want a private golf course. I want another faster jet. I wanna do whatever I want, and 20,000 isn't enough for me to do so.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Yeah. This sounds nice. Every one would work as much as he.she wants, no money. You know ,this economy will last like a ... day. Who will produce those wonderful crystals? Gnomes? Who will build and ctr? Robots? But someone must design/maintain and finally produce them.
Current system is very bad one. Yours is pink dream. Which will stay like this. Or wait - you can start creating it now , you now - parallel to illegal satanic pyramide. See how long it holds without the need of some sort of encouragement for those who actually do work. I will be thankful if you will make it work, of course. But frankly chances of it are 0.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
I woudln't quit my job.

I like working where i do, seems like just another post at lame satire, Thats okay though. It really wouldn't work.

If we cut the military budget by 90% and invested all of that money in infrastructure we would simply be fixing the place up for the new occupants. Peace through strength. There are a lot of ungrateful, uninformed, foolish, idiots in this country who just don’t understand how their freedom was earned and why their freedom remains…sad really. Thankfully, your scenario will never come to fruition because there are enough of us who understand the cost of freedom.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

This economy would grow and flourish and reach the next level. I worked long hours before childbirth, due to energy and liking my job.

Most people want to contribute and develop their skills but a large number can't or are reduced to crapola jobs that dont both pay the 1200 apartment and feed them.

Also again i will say this, this is the only legal system. Whether people flourish or not, this is the only legal system. For anything is slavery, and is criminally insane as well.

This is also Level 1 civilization in the cosmos.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

>>Oh! How clever you are! You made a gross exaggeration of people wanting things in return for their hard work! But instead...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
That's only slightly above minimum wage, you can't live off that, I think that's the point of wanting more for our labor. Slightly over minimum wage is not enough to survive on. I highly doubt anybody would stop working for that, I would not even start working for someone offering that as my wage, unless I already had one job.

Besides all the other side affects mentioned here make more sense, yours holds no water, the only thing that is true is inflation would be absurd, etc, but we're already experiencing that by lending that money somewhere else, the idea is not to increase the insanity, the idea is to reverse the devaluation of our money. Good God.
edit on 22-10-2011 by ldyserenity because: clarity

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Imlookingthroughyou

>>You realize how much debt this would put us in? if everyone quit there jobs we would have absolutely no industry.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

>>That's only slightly above minimum wage, you can't live off that

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
And another thing, the criminals running this current system are guilty of horrible things, genocide, starvation, wars, slavery, creating cancer and agonizing deaths even in children, horrendous abuses in the bases of human beings things beyond your worst nightmare, poisoning the earth, the uranium. The Queen owns most of the uranium deposists on earth, and Queenie benefits the most, the Windsors. They ALL need to be under permanent house arrest without communication devices, not their houses, but some high security ordinary lifestyles, in lockdown.

All religions need to be exposed. For the astrology and information that is truly in them. And then, the great teachers, ie. those who have Love Messages, not Smiting/War messages, the highest paths in them compiled so people can meditate upon, and have interfaith type meetups. NO MORE LIES AND CONTROL AND NO SHARIA.
The religions are metaphors. That being said, I believe that Goodness and Love, the Force, God, did send forth some great teachers. So did the philosphers. Some wonderful idologies and philosophies.

But I don't support tea parties, I would never support any revolution that intends to reset up the same systems on earth, or social darwinsism.

And I don't support a rule of LAW, or a rulers of any kind. Only we the people.

This duality system is best represented by two interlocking pyramids. We need to invert the pyramid which is slavery and love of power/elitism, to true equality, and infinite progression.

And complete equality 100%, with no slaves.

Period.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbarnhart
I propose that the Federal government issue every US CItizen a check every month for $20K, tax free.

Of course the 'Taker Class' would jump on this. They would be all over this. "Just imagine," they'll think, "I'll never have to work. I can just lay around and do whatever I want!"

I'm tempted to leave this next part until later and see what the responses are, but think about what would happen (We'll ignore the fact that inflation would run wild):

• The government employees who print the checks would quit their jobs. Why work if they're going to get $20k/month free?

• The bank employees who cash the checks would quit their jobs. Why work if they're going to get $20k/month free?

• The grocery store employees who get the groceries to the shelves would quit their jobs. Why work if they're going to get $20k/month free?

• The oil industry employees who get the gas to the pumps would quit their jobs. Why work if they're going to get $20k/month free?

• The electric company employees who keep the generating stations running would quit their jobs. Why work if they're going to get $20k/month free?

• In fact EVERYBODY would quit their jobs. Why work if they're going to get $20k/month free?

When enough people quit their jobs there will be not enough people paying taxes to pay for your $20K/month check.

LOL. How do you expect the feds to pay for this? With the money they borrow from China every month? Do you like the prospect of being evicted from the home you bought with the play money we get issued every pay day, while some nice chinese family moves into the house you paid for as you are helpless to stand by and watch your stuff become their stuff? Well thats exactly where we are headed. You cannot turn debt into wealth, unless you plan on being wealthily in debt like the Real Housewives of Atlanta? Being millions of dollars in debt is not my idea of having wealth, but who knows what these backwards ass americans we are raising nowadays are thinking (if anything goes through those empty melon sized heads).

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbarnhart
reply to post by Cuervo

>>Oh! How clever you are! You made a gross exaggeration of people wanting things in return for their hard work! But instead...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join