It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speculation on ETs intentions (IE: Good or bad)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOven
ascension

Every time I see that word I chuckle.

If you believe in that bs then you might as well include jesus as the the one bringing you.

And his father judging you.

Only the chosen get to ascend.

Why do people think that an alien race needs to have magical powers?

You obviously haven't had any Psychedelics before.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiZKiD111

Originally posted by ArMaP
I think it would be better if you started with some definitions, as definitions of "extra-dimensional beings", "etheric bodies" and "higher consciousness levels" may have different meanings to different people, and some people may not even know what you're talking about.

Extra-dimensional beings are beings who have ascended and are now using their etheric body and vis versa.
If for whatever reason they decide to use their physical body (IE: Aliens) it would be by choice.

Sorry I don't agree. I believe that some beings are advanced technologically and have worked out how to travel between dimensions. It doesn't mean they have ascended. I believe human beings will develop similar technology one day.

Also what is Evil? from a philosophical view point does it actually exist or is it a label that we use to make sense of events that are beyond our understanding?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Here are some LoC references, all calibrated from hawkins at the time of their death.
Disclaimer: Some individual suffered of mental illness or difficulties at the end of their life, hence having a toll on their LoC.

References:
------------------------
1000 - Jesus, Buddha, Zoroaster, Krishna
(snip)

Jesus: "The devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory..."
Buddha: "Hariti, due to Lord Buddha’s grace, was transformed from demoness eating children’s flesh to a benevolent matron Goddess..."
Zoroaster: "In Zoroastrian tradition, the malevolent is represented by Angra Mainyu (also referred to as Ahriman, the Destructive Principle...
Krishna: "The first demon challenging the life of Krishna is named Putna..."

Your idea doesn't even make sense in a theological context.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Extra-dimensional beings are beings who have ascended and are now using their etheric body and vis versa.
If for whatever reason they decide to use their physical body (IE: Aliens) it would be by choice.

What do you mean by "have ascended"?

One would be fairly safe to say that if they can ascend at will (which I have no doubt in my mind they can) they would 'HAVE' to be at a higher consciousness level.
If you disagree with this point then you would disagree with the majority of ascension speculation.

Maybe I do, could you please explain it to me (us)?

Thanks in advance.

Why not?, what else causes evil?

I think first we should ask "what is evil", because, to me, evil is in the eye of the beholder, what some people see as evil may not be seen as such by other people.

Why wouldn't they?, raising your consciousness level does not make you evil. It's the opposite, it's enlightenment.

What does "raising your consciousness level" really means? My problem with things like this is the people use lots of words and expressions for which they do not provide an explanation, so those not following that subject do not know what this means.

If you believe my theory then one would assume that their intentions would be good.
I'm not claiming that I know, I've mentioned many times this is pure speculation.
But their intentions may be good and have a bad result. As the saying goes, "the way to hell is paved with good intentions".

If you think that is name calling or attempting to degrade somebody then I guess I have nothing else to add to this comment.
Think what you like.
I don't think that, but I think that some people may interpret it that way.

Here are some LoC references, all calibrated from hawkins at the time of their death.

Could you explain how is that calibration made? Is it something scientific or does the person just choose a number according to his/her own opinion?

And that list includes Stephen Hawking, and, as far as I know, he is still alive, so that could not be his LoC at the time of death.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by WiZKiD111

This is a very hard question, because once an alien (or a group of aliens, because a group of aliens is equivalent to one mind) wants to make you a part of their lives in any way they would consider themselves one with you, and since they can't be one with a species so much less evolved then themselves it gives them the right to own us. So once an alien abducts you the procedure is to put an implant in your body physically making you a part of them. I believe that if an alien wanted to choose a religion it would be paganism because they are interested in the occult, withcraft, and magic. This could be that because they associate with the other dimension, the same world as ghosts and the paranormal. One might be thinking that is not Christlike and it is not an example of showing love which is basically "good" in this world, but these are aliens, they probably didn't know love as we know love before they came to the world, because besides genetic research as being their number one priority, their second priority is to become well familiar with human emotion. This is where John Lear's information comes in handy that he put out in 1987. The aliens plan a series of events 3-5 years after the abduction through post hypnotic suggestion, the events are only known to the aliens. I know what happens. They go through the world and they can find people for what they want to do, and they do it. They are like invisible gods. So in the end you have a group of beings that are childlike in appearance, then you realize they are not from this earth. They may come to visit you one night, but are a part of you five years later and manifesting things. It's like the alien mind or experience can be the most absolutely beautiful thing in the world, new and so refreshing to the mind and soul, yet when given the power certain decisions have to be made which define good and bad. This is generally speaking for the whole population of aliens that have visited earth. By 1970 there were around 68,000 reports of UFO sightings. We can assume that this started from around 1947 and we have to add in the unreported sightings. Knowing that there were many more interesting sightings in the 70s-90s we can calculate that 200,000 UFOs were seen by the new millenium, but that is only in the US. UFO activity was going on through out the world, hotspots in South America and New Zealand. I feel confident that one million UFO sightings happened around the world since 1940. Many abductees report around 4 beings, Bob Lazar's sports model was cut in half and shows two seats, so we can say that 4 million aliens have visited earth in the past 50 years. In the size of the whole Los Angeles area there are a good handful who like to do "bad" which is basically the opposite of love. It is a must to have the implant procedure and to be owned because of the species difference by all of them, but possibly about the same balance for those who actually seek nature that is the opposite of love - not including romance though they are interested in romance love, but general.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Suggesting what are ET intentions is like plastering honey onto a big stink of manure.

Seriously, you'll end up having people here suggesting aliens have good intentions and some other suggesting they have bad intentions.

My question is the following:

If there are multiple alien races out there with different cultures and different civilizations, how can we assume they all possess the same identical agenda? And if they do not, why would they not hold any conflict with each other?

How can a benevolent race who wants to help us avoid our own extinction, not react when they see another race of aliens harm us?

How is there no conflict between them? And if one was allowing the other to do what it wanted, then surely it would perceive its own activities to be fruitless and thus wouldn't do a thing.

So how can we assume that these millions of races and species and genus of extraterrestrials out there could possibly be this single unitary entity of evil or good we think it is? It is just too much wishful thinking and not coherent understanding of this reality in the slightest.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
You have obviously had too much.

You gotta stop smoking that stuff

Originally posted by TheOven
ascension

Every time I see that word I chuckle.

If you believe in that bs then you might as well include jesus as the the one bringing you.

And his father judging you.

Only the chosen get to ascend.

Why do people think that an alien race needs to have magical powers?

You obviously haven't had any Psychedelics before.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join