It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speculation on ETs intentions (IE: Good or bad)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
This rant is directed at those who believe that extra dimensional beings are going to have evil intentions.
Also this is pure speculation as I know just as much as you or the next person just my guess just may be better 'educated' so to speak (refer to paragraph .6.)

Lets start of by saying that we would assume that an 'extra dimensional being' would either have left its physical body and is using its etheric body or they are able to ascend at free will.

This being is obviously at a higher consciousness level than ourselves.
That means we are not able to comprehend how they think/act even if we spent out life trying. While I do not doubt some monumental figures and religious figures included could have been at one stage in time reached that level temporarily.

With that being said a higher consciousness level does not consist of ego ergo the root of 'evil' is gone, I believe so anyway.
Is it even really debatable that ego is the cause a large proportion if not all evil.

With all this being said, I'm confused as to why anybody believes that somebody of a higher LoC that ourselves would have bad intentions. The argument "Good intentions may be bad for us" is not applicable here as these beings will have already taken this into account.

There are many more things this theory can be applied to but this is my main theory that I wish to stress to the community.

PS.
If you think 'Alienyunz' do not exist, then you're naive and 'uneducated.'
Please do not comment about the 'uneducated' part as what I see education as and what you see education as will most likely be completely different.

edit on 22-10-2011 by WiZKiD111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
the whole extradimensional thing is why i'm trying to make a camera thats multispectral and better than thermal infrared.

you shouldn't insult people just because they have a different opinion though, but if you want to talk about education, there are mathematical formula that statistically indicate the likelyhood of extraterestrial beings existing is near 1. (as in binary true.)
edit on 22/10/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Everything comes in all colours. If a group comes in one colour only, it's because the group is being controlled.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by WiZKiD111

I'm sorry but I don't see how this thread belongs in the Ufo section.
Also, what is an 'alienyunz'?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
s/f on the approach. It seems logical that if they have the ascension to this level of being, they would have absolutely no problems with harming us in ways we probably wouldn't even understand until it was far too late and about over.

I think that may be why we're also still sitting here debating their existence at all. They recognize our seeming need to define everything in terms of threat or it's ability to be used to our own specific gains. Perhaps they are waiting to see if we can just move beyond that serious fixation before going any further with contact. Not for fear of what we'd do to them (yeah..that's almost funny) but how many of our own kind we'd hurt in trying.

We watched ...as they surely did...what happened after 9/11. What would our same Governments do with a "proven threat" from inter-dimensional sources? Yeah..I can see why they don't take out a P.S.A. to say hello, but I also don't feel we have anything to fear from those existing on levels above us....we have a lot to learn from them.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatsinaname
the whole extradimensional thing is why i'm trying to make a camera thats multispectral and better than thermal infrared.

you shouldn't insult people just because they have a different opinion though, but if you want to talk about education, there are mathematical formula that statistically indicate the likelyhood of extraterestrial beings existing is near 1. (as in binary true.)
edit on 22/10/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

I never insulted anybody.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
s/f on the approach. It seems logical that if they have the ascension to this level of being, they would have absolutely no problems with harming us in ways we probably wouldn't even understand until it was far too late and about over.

I think that may be why we're also still sitting here debating their existence at all. They recognize our seeming need to define everything in terms of threat or it's ability to be used to our own specific gains. Perhaps they are waiting to see if we can just move beyond that serious fixation before going any further with contact. Not for fear of what we'd do to them (yeah..that's almost funny) but how many of our own kind we'd hurt in trying.

We watched ...as they surely did...what happened after 9/11. What would our same Governments do with a "proven threat" from inter-dimensional sources? Yeah..I can see why they don't take out a P.S.A. to say hello, but I also don't feel we have anything to fear from those existing on levels above us....we have a lot to learn from them.

My whole point was they wouldn't harm us regardless if its 'in ways we couldn't understand until it was too late' because they're of a higher LoC.

What do you think about the theory that the 'invasion' will happen resulting in a world wide allegiance fighting against the 'invaders,' so that in time we have a one world government?, I'm curious.

edit on 22-10-2011 by WiZKiD111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
i have prolems with them claiming we have bypassed the end times and will be able to have a mass ascension. ascension is something earned not given for free. www.galacticchannelings.com is where i read that by the way. anywhoo i feel as if they are trying to lull us into a false sence of security. even if what they say is true i still wont let my guard down that easy.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiZKiD111
Lets start of by saying that we would assume that an 'extra dimensional being' would either have left its physical body and is using its etheric body or they are able to ascend at free will.
I think it would be better if you started with some definitions, as definitions of "extra-dimensional beings", "etheric bodies" and "higher consciousness levels" may have different meanings to different people, and some people may not even know what you're talking about.

This being is obviously at a higher consciousness level than ourselves.
Why? What makes an extra dimensional being automatically at a higher consciousness level (whatever that may mean)?

That means we are not able to comprehend how they think/act even if we spent out life trying.
I do not even understand what you mean.

With that being said a higher consciousness level does not consist of ego ergo the root of 'evil' is gone, I believe so anyway.
Why?

With all this being said, I'm confused as to why anybody believes that somebody of a higher LoC that ourselves would have bad intentions.
Why not?

The argument "Good intentions may be bad for us" is not applicable here as these beings will have already taken this into account.
How do you know? And how do you know that their intentions do not collide with our well being?

PS.
If you think 'Alienyunz' do not exist, then you're naive and 'uneducated.'
If you think that people with a different opinion about something that has yet to be proved means that they are naive or 'uneducated', does that mean that you are a lower level of conciousness than the people that accept other people's ideas without calling them any names?

Please do not comment about the 'uneducated' part as what I see education as and what you see education as will most likely be completely different.
The you shouldn't have written it, anything you write can (and probably will) be commented about. As you do not defined "education", I guess all other people will interpret your words in their own way.
edit on 22/10/2011 by ArMaP because: corrected the "quote" tags

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

That means we are not able to comprehend how they think/act even if we spent out life trying.
Actually I think that's the answer to the thread.

No matter what we speculate about the good, evil or neutral intentions of other beings, until we actually meet one, or otherwise learn something about them, we could spend the rest of our lives speculating and be completely wrong. Some people may speculate they are benevolent, but they might be wrong. Some people might speculate that they are evil, but they could be wrong. They could be completely indifferent to us or not even care about us. Any or all of the above are possible but the only basis we have for speculation is our own biased perspective and the aliens may be alien in more ways than just being from a different planet. Their entire culture and way of thinking might be something we don't understand.

Do we even understand how dolphins think? They're right here on Earth and we think they're somewhat intelligent but we can't communicate with them too well and therefore I'm not sure we really understand them. If the aliens are from another planet, it will probably be that much harder than communicating with dolphins from our own planet.

To Talk With Aliens, Learn to Speak With Dolphins

Even if all aliens are benevolent, I still think it's wise to use caution and assume they COULD be hostile, and not intentionally invite them here prematurely, which means not sending out too many signals like these:

www.nasa.gov...
Hawking advises against drawing too much attention to ourselves, and for now, I think he's right. Maybe when we are more advanced it will be less risky.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

What do you think about the theory that the 'invasion' will happen resulting in a world wide allegiance fighting against the 'invaders,' so that in time we have a one world government?, I'm curious.

I think it's fascinating that you say that. It was many years ago, so don't get me to lying about where I read it, but I do recall a book suggesting that Aliens/Off World intelligence wouldn't even attempt a public form of contact unless we did have a Global Government in place, first. I thought at the time that it made sense, in that context. There wouldn't be much point in just talking to the United States or the Soviets (at that time) when talking to one without the other could lead to war among humans or worse. Today it would be talking to the West without China or both without the Arabs or...well, we get the idea where that line goes.

In the idea of the illusion of a hostile invasion or attack being staged to run the last mile to global government as the ultimate goal, I think that is quite possible. If not that, then something like it. There is a point, I believe, where global government can get to but not beyond, without a major global catalyst to kick the effort the rest of the way in serious crisis conditions. Your suggestion for what that final kick would come from is as likely as anything when we pretty much accept it won't be based on a factual threat either way, it'll just LOOK like it at the time.

Personally...I won't be shocked at this point to wake up one morning to news that dozens of mile wide ships have just 'appeared' over major cities, planet wide. Either in a fake event as you suggest...or the real thing to make 1st public contact in a way that won't allow for stupid moves on our part based in paranoia and ignorance.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I think it would be better if you started with some definitions, as definitions of "extra-dimensional beings", "etheric bodies" and "higher consciousness levels" may have different meanings to different people, and some people may not even know what you're talking about.

Extra-dimensional beings are beings who have ascended and are now using their etheric body and vis versa.
If for whatever reason they decide to use their physical body (IE: Aliens) it would be by choice.

Originally posted by ArMaPI
Why? What makes an extra dimensional being automatically at a higher consciousness level (whatever that may mean)?

One would be fairly safe to say that if they can ascend at will (which I have no doubt in my mind they can) they would 'HAVE' to be at a higher consciousness level.
If you disagree with this point then you would disagree with the majority of ascension speculation.

Why?

Why not?, what else causes evil?

Why not?

Why wouldn't they?, raising your consciousness level does not make you evil. It's the opposite, it's enlightenment.

How do you know? And how do you know that their intentions do not collide with our well being?

If you believe my theory then one would assume that their intentions would be good.
I'm not claiming that I know, I've mentioned many times this is pure speculation.

If you think that people with a different opinion about something that has yet to be proved means that they are naive or 'uneducated', does that mean that you are a lower level of conciousness than the people that accept other people's ideas without calling them any names?

If you think that is name calling or attempting to degrade somebody then I guess I have nothing else to add to this comment.
Think what you like.

Here are some LoC references, all calibrated from hawkins at the time of their death.
Disclaimer: Some individual suffered of mental illness or difficulties at the end of their life, hence having a toll on their LoC.

References:
------------------------
1000 - Jesus, Buddha, Zoroaster, Krishna
999 - Mahavira
960 - Huangbo Xiyun
795 - Bodhidharma
760 - Mahatma Gandhi
740 - Adi Shankaracharya
740 - Dogen Zenji
730 - Plotinus [peak at 985]
720 - Ramana Maharshi [peak at 840]
720 - Moshe ben Shem-Tov
720 - Nisargadatta Maharaj
715 - Patanjali
715 - Teresa of Avila
710 - Mother Teresa
705 - Meister Eckhart
-----------------------
650 - Chief Detroit
610 - Lao Tzu
590 - Confucius
590 - Louis Armstrong
580 - Saint Francis of Assisi
565 - Leonardo da Vinci
550 - Saint Augustine of Hippo
540 - Yogananda [peak at 900]
500 - Shakespeare
------------------------
499 - Sigmund Freud
499 - Einstein
499 - Newton
499 - Stephen Hawking
------------------------
220 - Nostradamus
------------------------
35 - Al Capone
6 - Jack the Ripper

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kronix
i have prolems with them claiming we have bypassed the end times and will be able to have a mass ascension. ascension is something earned not given for free. www.galacticchannelings.com is where i read that by the way. anywhoo i feel as if they are trying to lull us into a false sence of security. even if what they say is true i still wont let my guard down that easy.

Ascension could also just be a step in evolution, a step I'm sure some might have completed much earlier than intended.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Actually I think that's the answer to the thread.

No matter what we speculate about the good, evil or neutral intentions of other beings, until we actually meet one, or otherwise learn something about them, we could spend the rest of our lives speculating and be completely wrong. Some people may speculate they are benevolent, but they might be wrong. Some people might speculate that they are evil, but they could be wrong. They could be completely indifferent to us or not even care about us. Any or all of the above are possible but the only basis we have for speculation is our own biased perspective and the aliens may be alien in more ways than just being from a different planet. Their entire culture and way of thinking might be something we don't understand.

Do we even understand how dolphins think? They're right here on Earth and we think they're somewhat intelligent but we can't communicate with them too well and therefore I'm not sure we really understand them. If the aliens are from another planet, it will probably be that much harder than communicating with dolphins from our own planet.

To Talk With Aliens, Learn to Speak With Dolphins

Even if all aliens are benevolent, I still think it's wise to use caution and assume they COULD be hostile, and not intentionally invite them here prematurely, which means not sending out too many signals like these:

www.nasa.gov...
Hawking advises against drawing too much attention to ourselves, and for now, I think he's right. Maybe when we are more advanced it will be less risky.

Pure speculation like I say, it's just an assumption.
We cannot speak to Dolphins because we use a primitive technique of communication.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

why do you assume that a being from another dimension is of a higher consciousness than we are?? For all we know a being from another dimension has developed either technology or some other way to tear into another dimension. the intentions of WHY this being is trying to break into other dimensions does not necessarily mean it is good. For all you know these beings may have just conquered their whole world and are looking to conquer new dimensions. we just don't know whether they are an absolute good or evil or a mixture kinda like us..

This whole they must be good cuz they are advanced and have a higher consciousness than we do is pretty lame imo. NOt realistic

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Its a known fact that aliens are here to steal our weed and eat our greasy burgers. Saw the vid and laughed.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

so they are evil

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
IE Bad, Firefox Better

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
It should've become obvious that ET are not all of the same 'origin'.

Having stated this...putting a blanket around thier 'intent' would be a dangerous strategy to assume (whether you believe in them or not - for discussion purposes, of course).

Interaction through history, recent and past, shows a multitude of possible intent, regardless of the stated intent (if given).

I wouldn't be throwing an 'intent' blanket over all ET's, en masse, dimensional or interdimensional.

Akushla

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
ascension

Every time I see that word I chuckle.

If you believe in that bs then you might as well include jesus as the the one bringing you.

And his father judging you.

Only the chosen get to ascend.

Why do people think that an alien race needs to have magical powers?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join