It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox and Friends calls a OWS Protester "Filth"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Clearly just Fox News propaganda. Do you really think anyone considers this story worthy of national news? With all the people at OWS from all different backgrounds, they choose some random lady and demonize her for participating. It's not news in any way whatsoever. They just want people to think the OWS protestors are all "filth".

Thanks Fox News, I'll be sure never to go to an OWS protest! You've shown me that the entire movement is a scam by selfish, delusional scumbags! I sure don't wanna grow up and be like HER, of all people!
edit on 22-10-2011 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

"I watch MSNBC and CNN as well as Fox."

That explains a-lot... propaganda addict or something? TV is bad for you... it's not called "programming" for nothing.

Fox and Friends are toxic for entertainment purposes.. clowns in the TV circus. No adult should care about anything those 3 strangers with Fern like personalities have to say. They're unoriginal, tired picnics..who appeal to the lowest common denominator for advertising federal reserve notes.

Some of you folks argue about these people as if they had credibility.. ignore them.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by drew1749

Originally posted by The Old American

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by drew1749

I think that lady is trash as well.

She has abandon her children...no matter the reason...you are trash if you voluntarily abandon your children to go fulfill your selfish needs.

Holy crap. I just gave you a star. You're right, of course. Not only has she abandoned her family, but she is daring to compare the OWS temper tantrum to soldiers that put their lives on the line. Her greed is boundless.

/TOA

and I thought I liked you TOA.

How can you say that at all? How can you insinuate that someone is filth because they leave there family with family to go do something they believe in? Is a Olympic trainer filth when they leave their husbands and kids to go train for the Olympics? no they aren't.

I didn't call her filth, I agree with Outkast that she shouldn't have left her family for some pie-in-the-sky dream that you and I owe her something. And then she has the audacity to compare the OWS hissy fit to what soldiers do? She may not be trash, but I'll reiterate: her, and OWS, greed is boundless.

/TOA

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join