It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington DC now officially a SANCTUARY CITY!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
reply to post by Make Speed Limit 45

Tell that to Don, the local Mexican Restaurant owner who began his American life and an illegal, saved up, bought his citizenship after two years of working under the table, and now runs the most successful food industry business in the county. A business so successful, I've tried talking him into expanding into a second or possible third restaurant, though in his own humbleness, he always declines, stating he has "enough."
Or to my own great grandparents who began their American life as illegal labor workers in Philadelphia nearly a hundred years ago. They earned their citizenship after WWI where my great grandfather became and "illegal" soldier fighting in the AEF, jokingly called the "American Foreign Legion" by the British Allies (a testament to the number both legal and illegal immigrants that filled the U.S. ranks)
310 million people isn't many considering that more than 1/2 of the country is uninhabited.

So the restaurant owner breaks the law coming here, then proceeds to work under the table breaking yet another law, He gained his prosperity through deceit. Why should we have laws at all? Why should only legal citizens and immigrants going through proper channels abide by the rules? Tell me, what makes this restaurant owner above the law and above all others? Why is he so important and special?

Through deciet, a lot of illegal women I worked with lied and said they were a one income household. They were working and their significant others made good money under the table. Combined, their income was way above the poverty limit, yet they were able to go on welfare. They got food stamps, cheap housing and medical. And here we have thousands of citizens who barely make a couple of dollars above the poverty limit and get no help whatsoever. They are falling through the cracks and struggling to care for their families. This is neither fair nor right. Our poor people don't go to another country demanding to be taken care of or break laws continously to get what they want.

No illegal should have a job before an American citizen ever. What gives them the right?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

I'll admit that I'm slightly biased here. One of my friends was raped and murdered by an illegal immigrant, he still hasn't stood trial because he's claiming incompetence. He threw 20 dollars at her on his birthday and when she gave it back to him, he followed her, raped, and murdered her posing her body in a crucifix position for all to see. They've been wasting tax dollars in an attempt to teach him ASL (for more than 5 years now) as we speak, when a $1 worth of buckshot would bring justice. He's got DNA at the scene in two forms, yet nothing can be done because he can't defend himself. He had no trouble ordering a bunch of beer every night at the local bar where he was seen every week, but he can't be directly questioned so he's being held in a mental ward.

Sorry, no sympathy here. Those that want to do it right, will do it right. The ones that don't, need to leave. I'd love to see how many of the illegals have criminal records. He has a rap sheet in his native country a mile long, and his family did immigrate to this country the right way. They have told police he's a nutcase and did commit the crime, but he's being held in limbo by a lawyer. They helped to get him here on the pretense that if he had steady work he would straighten out. He didn't, and they're done with him because of his actions. They're also fearful of him being released. He got out of a similar crime in his native country where they did not test the DNA at the scene. The immigration argument can get pretty thick once you go below the face value issues and get down to the ones that are actually present in each case. I know from experience of associating with immigrants that the legal ones are decent people, and most of the illegal ones are illegal for a reason other than the cost of immigration.
edit on 22-10-2011 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

An extremely good point here! Thank you!!!! I usually post this vid in these types of threads to show to the pro- illegal side that this is what you are accepting when you are for illegal immigration!

48000 Americans have been murdered by illegals since 9'11. Imagine how many more since then????
I want each and every pro-illegal, pro amnesty person to look at this vid and tell me that you still believe in what you do. I will call you heartless.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

]

Tell that to Don, the local Mexican Restaurant owner who began his American life and an illegal, saved up, bought his citizenship after two years of working under the table, and now runs the most successful food industry business in the county.

So you admit he invaded america illegally and then BOUGHT his citizenship by bribing whoever he needed to bribe. !!! The good foreigners are the ones who come here legally. And don't tell me it's too hard. America allows more immigration than any other country in the wold.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

immigration prejudice.

blimey, heard it all now............

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join