It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some implementations of the NWO....a few steps closer to police state

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I have thought about this for awhile, but I think now is the time to put up this thread. It is quite evident that big changes are ahead in the world. I dont want to exclude my friends that live in other countries, so please forgive me as I am focusing on the US because thats where I live. I am sure there are things happening in your country as well, and some of this technology could affect you too. First of all, I want to point out some technology that is being implemented right now that is termed "for the greater good of the citizens" and to protect us, but will most likely be used against us eventually. In my opinion, these things are far more scary than any science fiction movie, because its real. If you don't think it could happen, please reconsider, because its here....and most people are probably not going to care.

I originally posted this awhile back, but it apparently got moved to the back burner and lost in the other subjects of the day but I think it is a must read, because of all of the many implications of this particular sensor.

Military Seeks Sensor to Gauge Brain's Reaction to Stories

news.yahoo.com...

The DARPA program, titled "Narrative Networks," bases itself on the idea that human brains physically change so as to fit new information into coherent narratives. To date, there has been some research that shows people of different political leanings have brains that function differently, but this program will take this concept further and deeper than ever before. DARPA plans to not only figure out why hearing or reading a particular story may change someone's life, but also plans on developing sensors that can scan people's brains to identify those changes.

Narrative Networks will unfold in two phases. The first will analyze the problem and attempt to forge connections between neurology researchers, computer engineers and social scientists. The second phase will attempt to transform that research into useful programs that military and civilian policymakers can train on social problems like insurgencies.

Once DARPA's scientists figure out how stories change our brains, they plan on developing ways to measure those changes. Basically, the Defense Department wants a sensor that can tell whether or not someone stopped at a checkpoint has been influenced by radical or violent stories.

As some had pointed out previously, this is one of the things that we do know about. I am just wondering about all the things DARPA has done that we don't know about.
Mensa Machines? Geniuses Make Better Terrorist Detectors
www.foxnews.com...

Q 180 Super Sensitive Detection got the brains in the family. It can detect black on black (think black objects hidden in shadows) arguably better than the human eye can, and it can see super tiny ones virtually invisible to the naked eye. Genius IQ-140 -- itself no slouch with the smarts -- can detect small objects too, even in crowded areas where an object has been obscured for a length of time. In addition to identifying suspicious running and loitering, the IQ 115 Advanced Behavioral Analysis system can warn if security personnel have encountered a problem -- that's right, it's watching the watchmen and monitoring their safety. Say a superbug hits, a horribly contagious virus of some sort. In a pandemic situation, it's important to identify potential carriers quickly and precisely. The Fevercheck system uses a thermal camera to find sick people. When it does, a normal camera is triggered to record the subject and pick him out of future crowds, something iOmniscent calls IQ Face.

Technology - SCITECH
Facebook Building 'Shadow Profiles' of Non-Members, Experts Allege
www.foxnews.com...

Eight hundred million users are not enough. Facebook, the world's biggest social network, is now building profiles of non-users who haven't even signed up, an international privacy watchdog charges. The sensational claim is made in a complaint filed in August by Ireland’s Data Protection Commissioner. It alleges that users are encouraged to hand over the personal data of other people -- including names, phone numbers, email addresses and more -- which Facebook is using to create "extensive profiles" of non-users.

Now, my question is this - with the recent OWS and other protests around the world, how long is it going to take before they start using this type of thing against people? My thoughts are that they are already being used.
Im sure there are many more examples of technological advances that are out there that are going to be used against the people.
Also, there is the situation in Tennessee where the TSA are helping in roadblocks
tennesseenewspress.com...
I am not going to add much too this, there have been multiple threads about it, and Im sure the majority of people know about it.
There is a plethora of other examples that something big is on the horizon, and its not going to be good. I have thought about this for quite awhile and I believe that the NWO is well on its way, if it isn't already, and that it is leading up to a world leader that will step in and take control. Im not going to say much about that, because there are multiple threads about this. One thing that did occur to me though, with the death of Quadaffi. We are one step closer to that happening. Think about it - TPTB are getting rid of the so called "rogue leaders" of the world -Saddam Hussein, Bin Laden, and now Quadaffi all in the name of "war on terror". It seems to me that if they get these people out of the way, that most likely would rebel against their current agenda, it would make it more viable for a great "charismatic" leader to step in and take control.

Anyway, this probably just seems to be a rant for most people, but its something Ive been thinking about for awhile, and wanted to bring to your attention (I know that there are some who are already aware of this though). Even if you don't think a world leader will emerge from all this, I think you would be well advised to keep your eyes on these developments and be alert, because as so many people have said, it looks like the SHTF scenario is certainly around the corner. Thank you, and peace be with you.
edit on 22-10-2011 by Veritas1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
You are right.the way we all watched for any behavior which
makes us stand out from the crowd is getting creepy.

Just comfirms that all the goverments want us to do is shut
up pay tax and do as we told.

Just think with this tec we could be all be put in to nice
categorys ie pro or anti state.or even how usfull we can be
to them and how loyal.

And if we tested when we young we can have our lives set
out for us and planed on our IQ and attitude.

So id probably end up in mcdononlds.
so do you want fries with that

edit on 22/10/2011 by skuly because: my really bad spelling

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Don't forget they're bringing the troops home from Iraq, just in time to quell the domestic disturbances they are pushing us in to.
Amazing how DARPA can turn anything ( even Grimm's fairy tales) in to a weapon.
Don't worry, it's not you. The world is going nuts but you're still sane.

new topics

join