It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fresh UFO video from Brazil

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I just see this vieo ..did a search and it was not posted ..it looks preety real for me ..daylight also

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The 2 other people standing in the field are flying it...most likely a toy blimp or something similar.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Looks real, but I can imagine that it wouldn't be too difficult to put a CGI flying saucer in a blurry / shaky vid like this with the computertechnology nowadays. And besides, isn't Michael Cohen bit like Steven Greer and Jaime Maussan, meaning he sees the smoking gun in almost every UFO vid?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Possible and logical explanatin .. i dont like the guy in video ..smoking proof pffff

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
"...when we are liberated by our galactic brethren..." from the oppressive governments...yadda yadda yadda.

Oh and the video of the blurry splotch in the sky? It's more likely to actually be a smoking gun than an alien spacecraft.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Is it that difficult to step around the tree? Move to the side? Why do people think that taping through vegetation makes it seem more real?

This unfortunately is not a smoking anything.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Michael Cohen + UFO = I'm more skeptical than usual.

Will review video full screen after skipping the talking head sequence several times and get back with opinions and thoughts.

First thoughts; it's a balloon or balloon kite controlled by the figures dressed in black seen briefly in the video.
I may however, after reviewing further detract that.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
It's a blimp, even looks like a regular blimp. Use that smoking gun to shoot down this alien blimp!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
This video looks soooooo fake!

The original footage has only 29 seconds, as usual in CGI UFO videos, the language of the guys with the camera is only profanity and their reaction is staged, but the fact that's being presented by Michael Cohen and Allnewsweb, is enough to know it's a hoax. Honestly I don't know how come people still giving credit and posting videos of Allnewsweb.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

exactly!! wtf. theres a huge field wide open. I think all videos are BS and most ufo investigators dont want to find any proof. All they want is speculatioon and conjecture.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Add this one to all of the other "smoking gun" videos that don't live up to the billing.

1.Shaky obstructive view
2.No intelligent rapid movement from the ballon....errr UFO.
3.Everything else seems blurry except the object in question.

I'm still not sure I would know a "smoking gun" video of a UFO if one showed up,since I don't think one exisits. I'm pretty darn sure this doesn't fall in that catergory.

love
Red

edit on 22-10-2011 by redzareptile because: I spilled my coffee!!!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
There looks to be an open field right there yet the cameraman remains impeded behind the vegetation? Not saying that that's the smoking-gun signature of a hoax-ster but I am implying that.

AllNewsWeb? Aren't they prohibited on here?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

you are spot on its so obvious its an airship as we say in the uk (blimp)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
I just see this vieo ..did a search and it was not posted ..it looks preety real for me ..daylight also

... First...HAPPY GALACTIC TONE 7 & CONGRATS!!!... Or maybe Not's... If you woke up today still on planet Gaia (aka earth
)... Then again... U have been 'Left in the dirt on your Behind'... So sorry... No Rapture for U

Now... ithinkah likah human Jaguar translation... The man is saying;

WHERE EVER THERE IS A UFO
HOT SPOT
... THERE IS A SUCKER UFO TRUTH WEBSITE TO SELL FOR BIG MONEY... A VIDEO T
... How can anyone be an eXpert & news source code in the UFO unknown anyway
... Next time anyone S
a UFO... shut the video cam off... and give the aliens a FULL MOON... Maybe they will start video recording U... then you'll be the rock star
and land to get your autograph

Mr X-ULTRA/TAKE-ME-TO-MYSELF... Enough with the dumb videos... that will never prove nothing... but make the webmaster money... However... If they are real eXtraterrestrials from hollow earth(aka Balam * lx Gaia
)... Tell them to beam down me some cash... "I" have a power bill to pay... so to be Able&Cain 909... stay online to ALL SEE UFO's

edit on 22-10-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: Had to move to a different angle... the monofilament fishing wire was catching a glare

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Looks real to me. We are not the only ones in the universe...believe it or not.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

It looks too sharp and, when the leafs are in front of the "UFO", the "UFO" is not affected by it in the same way the tree's leafs are.

(scroll to the right to see the UFO)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Before this thread grows with this crap I must advice. You and the favorite psychic MC
have been fooled by the Cousins Brothers my friend, IT'S A FAKE.

So here we go again, this is the new creaton by the infamous hawaiian twins named
the Cousins brothers AKA ThirdPhaseOfMoon AKA hoaxers Inc. or whatever. I have
been exposing these two filmakers and their fake videos all the time in this forum so
plase take note so you will no be fooled again by this pair of hoaxers. Ah yes regarding
the favorite psychic MCohen I don't care he is a fool anyway. Now meet the Cousins
Brothers AKA Cousins Brothers Productions AKA ThirdPhaseOfMoon.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Enough with all this,

This is a real flying saucer with a real job,

That kind of makes every saucer-like UFO video like this one moot. From now on it has to up close and personal.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
It looks real. Is there a bit by bit explianation of how this is not real? The sounds sound like all these weird noises such as the booms and trumpet type sounds. How do we know that aliens aren't really trying to make contact for whatever reason? (or pherhaps they just flying by en route to somewhere else?) Maybe earth is a pit stop?
For me I have no idea why superior intellectual beings would waste their time with earth? Maybe they need resources from our earth? I believe that there are other beings out there. There are many planets and galaxies I do not believe earth is the only planet with life on it.
edit on 22-10-2011 by dreamseeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2011 by dreamseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
After a brief lull it would seem that Cohen and all news web are back in full flow , but nobody seems to care anymore as this is the second Cohen video to be posted in as many days .

Cohen is a Hoaxer , discussion of any of his stories is pointless

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join