It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dizzy feeling all day today...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I have been feeling dizzy all day today for about the last 5 hours. Its not so bad now, but was wondering if anyone else had this wierd feeling today. I just haven't felt right all day, loss of balance, my girlfriend said she felt the same thing today too, was just wondering if anyone else did?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by 733t-MNKY

Where are you?

I am in New Zealand, and 3 days ago my son was rushed to hospital in an ambulance, dizzy, having vertigo, and unable to stand up.

He is OK now, but this seems a strange coincidence.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I'm in Arizona, my girlfriend brought up that it might be vertigo. We both had it today while working, I just have felt so strange all day. I was to the point where I almost felt sick. I've never had anything like this feeling before...lol unless I was drunk of course.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
nope.feeling normal.weird.bored.lacking ambition.hungry.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I'm in New Zealand also and for the past 3 days or so, I've been really depressed for no reason, and alot of people around me are the same. Not dizzy but theres something weird going on...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Chr0nicNZ

I hear ya, something isn't right, the dizziness has reduced quite a bit, but something just doesn't seem right, like we are not supposed to be here....not conscience. I don't know...i'm not a fear monger, I'm not a troll, I just feel wierd and wanted to see if it was just me. ;/

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I hope this is not more crap being sent out there.

This is too much to be a coincidence.

Young people do not get dizzy usually (unless they are drunk or drugged).

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Nope.
Not dizzy or ill in any way.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
And I do not know what to suggest.

Is it something coming in? Is it something people are doing?

I wish I knew.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

I don't know why you would think that, I wouldn't waste my time doing this. I am a Marine veteren and have plenty of time to grow up...unlike most of society. I was just seeing if it was a random feeling or something that others felt....I don't know what to believe in so I just go witht he flow....keep on keepin on.

I am 27 btw, male. I have never....never felt like I did earlier today. And no I wasn't drunk or pill poppin, or anything...I was at work and felt different...that is all.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Good thing that you brought this up. I did feel dizzy around 3 days ago until yesterday. There was a short time that that happened. I was sitting in our bed and I felt that the world seems spinning fast so I have to lie down and close my eyes. Same thing yesterday. The dizziness is gone after a minute or two. Maybe because I just lied down and closed my eyes for a few minutes.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
maybe a high level expulsion of radon gas prior to another earthquake.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

Ok so now i'm tripping out. Is this something that normally happens to you?? I have never felt this before, that is why I am a interested to see if others have felt the same thing recently. I know my body...this is new.... and I don't like it.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
OK,

As the mother on this thread, I will just tell you a few things I know.

If you ask your power - and everyone needs a power - to help you, maybe that will help.

My power is Jesus, but you could just ask your angel, or whatever.

I think you need to ask someone positive who is above this world.

Just ask them - why am I having this? And then ask them to please help you get out of it.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
are you stressed out or anxious about anything?

maybe you had a panic/anxiety attack

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
If i'd be feeling something out of the ordinary that bothers me, i'd consider consulting a doctor instead of asking around internet forums if someone is feeling the same... Just saying...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 733t-MNKY
reply to post by wavemaker

Ok so now i'm tripping out. Is this something that normally happens to you?? I have never felt this before, that is why I am a interested to see if others have felt the same thing recently. I know my body...this is new.... and I don't like it.

No, it never happened to me. I am perfectly healthy so I know that something is going on in our planet. You see, I will doubt there is something happening (not necessarily bad) to our planet before I assume that there is something wrong with me. For some reason, the thing that came to my mind is that we are changing timelines and that is the reason for the dizziness. Just go with it and it will be gone soon. If you feel dizzy, just lie down and close your eyes.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Hi 733,

I am bewildered - I have been supporting you throughout this post - so I don't know what you are saying.

I am very supportive of you - then I get a post like that. What?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

Its nothing personal, I have done what you suggested, I am agnostic, I need proof, I need a sign, I am thankful for your condolence, but I don't know what to believe in. This world is full of so much disgust. I'm off to bed, sorry if I upset you, sincerely.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Man,

Stay strong! And to do that we need help.

And to believe in ourselves.

And to believe in something wider than ourselves.

I wish you all the best.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join