It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the flash before the plane hits the building?

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

You're using "disrupt and distract" tactics, and no logic.

My case will be stated in my debates, sans the above.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Originally posted by waypastvne

I have already proven this picture is a fake using septic logic in a post quoted below.

No you haven't, because you have no idea what that roof is made of.

We know what the towers were made of.

Different materials have different effects. That roof could simply be wood planks and tar for all you know.

If you happen to find out it was made from construction steel box sections, let us know...

OK then Missile hugger. if you're so smart then tell me whats the flash under the roof next to the support column. Don't try and tell me its a reflection or O2 bottle cuz it's not..... missiles don't have them. Missiles are a myth. Only 767 have flashes like that. This is obviously a 767 crashing with a missile hologram projected over it. You obviously have no understanding of how missiles don't work. This picture is not real.

Obviously the roof is 6 layers of steel reinforced concrete only a boeing could crash through that. A little missile would just bounce off.
edit on 3-11-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by septic

Originally posted by septic
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

Sans tactics and logic? I could have guessed as much. Quit trying to change the subject. This thread is about the hard fact that the twin towers never existed.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Are you going to explain to us how missiles work without contradicting yourself. If you can't do that, then why would anyone want to debate you ? What would be the point, you have already lost the debate.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer

This thread is about the hard fact that the twin towers never existed.

"Whoever controls the future controls the past" - George Orwell

“History is written by the victors” - Winston Churchill
edit on 3-11-2011 by InformationAccount because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Are you going to explain to us how missiles work without contradicting yourself. If you can't do that, then why would anyone want to debate you ? What would be the point, you have already lost the debate.

Then let's do a debate in the debate forum where videos and images are allowed. You can't do videos and images on a radio show.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

All will be settled once a grownup is ready to discuss it.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by septic

How long 'til you turn eighteen?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
WOW!!

How did a perfectly reasonable question about what could of caused the flash get turned into a no-planer troll fest?

Especially when ANOK inadvertantly supplied to correct answer about how a plane could make it inside the buildings a week ago when he stated about how impact energy is only "felt" by the structure that is in direct line with the plane.

this is a feature of high velocity impact physics, and is well known. It why a lead only bullet can go through a steel plate given enough velocity. And why an aluminum rail gun projectile can go through armor. Velocity and physics, kids.

Learn it....

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Has anyone suggested that the planes and the buildings existed in two different dimensions and the flash is where the two realities came into contact?

The interdimensional hypothesis (IDH or IH), also called the extradimensional hypothesis (EDH), is an advanced theory by Jacques Vallée that says unidentified flying objects (UFOs) and related events involve visitations from other "realities" or "dimensions" that coexist separately alongside our own.

en.wikipedia.org...

Anyways I do believe that the buildings did exist in this dimension at one point in space and time. However, they probably now exist at a different place in space/time.

An excellent navigational beacon for a space/time traveller.

edit on 4-11-2011 by InformationAccount because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by InformationAccount

I just noticed the owl! FFS!

It's all a big f* game, and the stooges on here are
simply playing their part.

They wouldn't dare kill 3000 of their own people. They faked everything.
Terrorists, Planes ,Videos and Victims.
We, the suckers, bought it all and They went on to dare to plunder and slaughter
millions of innocent brown people.

I am sure that wypastvne, proudbird, hooper, dr.fixer etc. find their job of defending to
the death the 9/11 O.S. Lie conscionable, only because they are well aware of
the nature of the hoax. But you are overlooking the real suffering of countless innocents
as a consequence of the success of this deception. This stuff will come back on you.
In one way or another!
To Wit To Woo!

I don't think you need to go into any extra dimensional hypothises InformationAccount,
when it all can be accounted for in terms of our own reality.

edit on 4-11-2011 by pshea38 because: flipped picture

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
reply to post by InformationAccount

I just noticed the owl! FFS!

It's all a big f* game, and the stooges on here are
simply playing their part.

They wouldn't dare kill 3000 of their own people. They faked everything.
Terrorists, Planes ,Videos and Victims.
We, the suckers, bought it all and They went on to dare to plunder and slaughter
millions of innocent brown people.

I am sure that wypastvne, proudbird, hooper, dr.fixer etc. find their job of defending to
the death the 9/11 O.S. Lie conscionable, only because they are well aware of
the nature of the hoax. But you are overlooking the real suffering of countless innocents
as a consequence of the success of this deception. This stuff will come back on you.
In one way or another!
To Wit To Woo!

I don't think you need to go into any extra dimensional hypothises InformationAccount,
when it all can be accounted for in terms of our own reality.

You don't really understand do you citizen pshea38.

You sound a bit delusional.

You should see a psychiatrist.

Nice picture of the OWL - I hadn't actually noticed that.
edit on 4-11-2011 by InformationAccount because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

edit on 6-11-2011 by septic because: misfire

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

High explosive anti-tank (HEAT) warheads are made of an explosive shaped charge that uses the Munroe effect to create a very high-velocity partial stream of metal in a state of superplasticity that can punch through solid armor.

Contrary to a widespread misconception, HEAT rounds do not depend in any way on thermal phenomena for their effectiveness. In particular, the shaped charge jets do not "melt their way" through armor, only reaching a 500-600C, and instead rely on extreme pressure to force a hole through the armor.[1] [2] [notes 1]

Source

edit on 6-11-2011 by septic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by septic

So...

Are you saying that the flash was from a HEAT round fired from a missile that was hidden from view by a photo-shopped in plane that somehow didn't obsure the HEAT round exploding?

Not clear what you're saying here.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

reply to post by septic

Don't care. Don't like your tone.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by septic

Try Typing it in E flat major Dr Fixer.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by septic

HEAT rounds punch a small round hole through thick armor and would not do the damage seen on the towers. Cutting charges are linear versions that rely on the same effect to cut across an object. Their dimension is the width of the object and they must be placed on it and secured. The telltale is a line of [usually] copper on either side of the cut. A box beam would likely need four charges encircling it for a clean cut.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

reply to post by septic

Don't care. Don't like your tone.

Let me rephrase. without explanation, you posted a video about HEAT rounds in a thread about a flash in a video of the plane colliding with the towers, which you said earlier is a fake. Perhaps I was jumping to conclusions.

What did you mean by posting the video?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

reply to post by septic

So...

Are you saying that the flash was from a HEAT round fired from a missile that was hidden from view by a photo-shopped in plane that somehow didn't obsure the HEAT round exploding?

Rut ro...
Could be coming undone for some folks in here...

I wonder if the HEAT round fired from the missile that was hidden behind the CGI'ed airplane can also punch a hole into a building that resembles the dimensions of a 767. Now that would be pretty fresh.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

reply to post by septic

Try Typing it in E flat major Dr Fixer.

Is that one good for dancing?

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44 >>

join