It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the flash before the plane hits the building?

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by septic
reply to post by PhotonEffect

WRONG How about planes in real life genius. Who do you think you are calling these people liars. You weren't there. Why do you chose to purposely sound foolish?

If you claim you saw a real plane melt into the steel building like we saw on the TV I'd have to say you're mistaken. I've met plenty of folks like you over the years who have claimed the same, and they all turned out to be frauds. Whatever your motivations are aren't really important to me, and frankly you could be a twelve year old girl in braces for all I know.

Nope not mistaken, chief. Where have you met these folks that you claim were all frauds? And how did you determine that?

I know you don't actually believe what you claim. No one in their right mind does. So having said that what would be your agenda here?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Nope not mistaken, chief. Where have you met these folks that you claim were all frauds? And how did you determine that?

I know you don't actually believe what you claim. No one in their right mind does. So having said that what would be your agenda here?

I know they're frauds because they claim impossible things. Other than that, there's really no other way than by asking questions and looking for contradictions, right? How would you determine a fraud?

It helps of course to know that planes can't do what we were shown on TV. Really thins out the playing field, know what I mean?

What could be my agenda? What would it look like if my agenda was simply to expose the truth, and your agenda was to stop me?

Ever think of that? Furthermore, what if revealing the truth exposed the global power structure as the perpetrators? What would that scenario look like?

Would they use their media and their trillions of dollars worth of intelligence assets and computing power to control the message on the Internet as they always have in the mainstream media? You bet they would.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by septic

Ok, so your logic is as follows:

"I don't believe the planes were real on 9/11. People say otherwise. They are lying because I don't believe the planes were real. I know the planes weren't real because I don't believe what happened that day was possible. I don't think what happened that day was possible because I don't think the planes were real. I think all the eyewitnesses are lying because I don't think the planes were real and I think that what happened that day was impossible. All the scientists are lying because I don't believe what happened that day was possible."

Do you not see the circular logic, and the irrationality of this?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by septic

This is just pure delusion:

It helps of course to know that planes can't do what we were shown on TV.

It was also seen LIVE by Human eyes.

But, to insist on this stance is indeed, insane.

Unless, one wishes to claim that the El Al Boeing 747 crash into an apartment building in Amsterdam is also "fake"??

Images of El Al Boeing 747 crash, 1992

Just how did that jet manage to destroy so much of that building? TV camera "fakery" again??

Come back to reality, there is a real world here waiting.......

edit on Wed 2 November 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
reply to post by septic

Ok, so your logic is as follows:

"I don't believe the planes were real on 9/11. People say otherwise. They are lying because I don't believe the planes were real. I know the planes weren't real because I don't believe what happened that day was possible. I don't think what happened that day was possible because I don't think the planes were real. I think all the eyewitnesses are lying because I don't think the planes were real and I think that what happened that day was impossible. All the scientists are lying because I don't believe what happened that day was possible."

Let me paraphrase:

I believe the planes were real on 9/11. People say otherwise. They are lying or deluded because I believe it is easier for a lightweight aluminum wingtip to slice a half dozen steel box-columns, a four foot wide spandrel, and the concrete floor; than for the media to lie. I know the planes were real even though physics says otherwise because the media don't lie. Because I believe the media and not physics, I know the eyewitnesses they showed us are genuine, because the media don't lie. Physics lies, scientists don't.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I know they're frauds because they claim impossible things. Other than that, there's really no other way than by asking questions and looking for contradictions, right? How would you determine a fraud?

It's funny you say that. Because by your own definition, you fit the profile of a fraud to a tee.

So ask me some questions and let's see how I fare, shall we?

It helps of course to know that planes can't do what we were shown on TV. Really thins out the playing field, know what I mean?

Can't do what? Fly at high speeds straight into skyscrapers? I'm sorry, but why is it that planes can't do that again?

What could be my agenda? What would it look like if my agenda was simply to expose the truth, and your agenda was to stop me?

Based on your postings of 100% pure drivel, I'd say your agenda looks like a complete scam. And I know you know it. Rational and logical people don't actually believe the kind of stuff you've been peddling all this time as truth. Not even folks in your own camp.

So you are either a fraud, or a troll just looking to get a rise out of the membership here.

Which one is it?

edit on 2-11-2011 by PhotonEffect because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by septic

I know the eyewitnesses they showed us are genuine, because the media don't lie....

I personally know three people who witnessed the planes on 9/11. I am far from alone. So I take they were all lying to me and are all frauds. And by extention, I too am a fraud. And by further extention anything that challenges your fantasy is a fraud. Well, that kind of self-delusion is impenetrable without serious medication and years of intense therapy.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
reply to post by septic

Oh there's no doubt that he does. I'm certain of it.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by septic

I know the eyewitnesses they showed us are genuine, because the media don't lie....

I personally know three people who witnessed the planes on 9/11. I am far from alone.

Uh huh. As far as we know you're a one-eyed hustler with delusions of grandeur.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by septic

I personally know three people who witnessed the planes on 9/11. I am far from alone.

Uh huh. As far as we know you're a one-eyed hustler with delusions of grandeur.

Like I said, impenetrable. Since you reserve to dismiss anything that does not support your fantasy then there's nothing more to say. Here, let me show you:
Everything observed on 9/11 is physically possible. There is no evidence to the contrary.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by septic

Why do you that?

So are you going to ask me questions about what I saw that day when I was standing near Trinity Church?

BTW, here's the view I had.. Front row seat, chief.

So come on, fire away and prove me a fraud like all the others.
edit on 2-11-2011 by PhotonEffect because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Ohhh...show us your pictures of the plane sliding into the building like a bad special effect big fella, or whatever you are.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Like I said, impenetrable. Since you reserve to dismiss anything that does not support your fantasy then there's nothing more to say. Here, let me show you:
Everything observed on 9/11 is physically possible. There is no evidence to the contrary.

Who the hell are you? You could claim you're the Man in the Moon but until you prove something you're still only some freaky configuration of 0's and 1's.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by septic

Trick question.

Cell phones is 2001 didn't have cameras. I know mine didn't (good thing for you too, because think of how many more videos there'd be for you to have to prove as fake)

And since I didn't make it a habit of bringing my actual camera to work that day (or any day for that matter), I'm afraid I don't have any pics. But let's be honest chief, you would make up some excuse as to how I'm showing you bogus photos...

So that was a lame attempt on your part. You can do better than that.

Go ahead ask me something else.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
reply to post by septic

Trick question.

Cell phones is 2001 didn't have cameras. I know mine didn't (good thing for you too, because think of how many more videos there'd be for you to have to prove as fake)

And since I didn't make it a habit of bringing my actual camera to work that day (or any day for that matter), I'm afraid I don't have any pics. But let's be honest chief, you would make up some excuse as to how I'm showing you bogus photos...

So that was a lame attempt on your part. You can do better than that.

Go ahead ask me something else.

You claim you witnessed first hand the plane do the impossible. I say you're lying. Prove you witnessed first hand what is clearly a bad TV special effect.
edit on 2-11-2011 by septic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

It was also seen LIVE by Human eyes.

Translation: It first was reportedly seen by live human eyes, but eventually people realized those reports were false.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Prove it you saw a plane slide into the building like we saw on the TV.

Some how I knew that's all you had, chief. I'm not sure how you'd actually like for me to do that if I don't have pictures, which you would probably just deem as bogus anyway.

But that's all any eyewitness is going to be able to provide no matter who you ask. Doesn't make them frauds or disinfo agents.

Have you ever witnessed something in real life that wasn't on TV?

An eyewitness to a car crash gives his account to the reporting officer. This witness tells the officer where he was at the time of the crash and how it all happened. That testimony then gets compared to the other facts of the case. Perhaps against video or photos if available. Or perhaps with other eyewitness accounts. A solid story of what took place begins to emerge. See how that works... Our entire legal system revolves around such accounts.

Do you want me to tell you the entire story of what I saw from the moment I showed up to work that day? I remember it like it happened yesterday.

But if you want to play these silly games- Why don't you prove that a plane didn't crash into it, chief

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
reply to post by septic

Not the "missiles-in-a-crossfire" nonsense again. Did you see any missiles flying around? Did you see any missile explosions? Explosions would be more than flickers; the JASSM warhead is about 1000 pounds. Having multiple 1000 pound warheads going off simultaneously would be noticeable and would not make a hole shaped like a plane.
The member who came up with that concept has yet to weigh in; perhaps he is too embarrassed to support his theory now that it has been so easily and thoroughly refuted. As I remember, his knowledge of physics was limited and somewhere around that of ANOK.

Assume much?

There were reports of missiles.

Of course there would be no missiles seen, the video was not live and it was altered using layering and green screen techniques. They could have made it look like Dumbo hit the towers...which you'd be obliged to believe, being on TV and all.

I believe the user who came up with that concept has been banned, probably because his theory could not be refuted. Can't have people talking about alternative hypotheses can we...shout em down, ban em or mock them...

The user that came up with the concept was banned because he violated too many T&C's. As an alternate hypothesis, it was more contrived and improbable than practically everything else. The theory that silent, invisible JASSM's arrived with a precision that they don't possess and magically cut a hole sized to fit a 757 is just silly. It is apparent that that banned user was generally clueless about technical matters. His theory was easily refuted but he was the only one who won't admit it, other than you septic. Maybe you are a reincarnation.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

So you see, until you prove it, your claims are bogus.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

The user that came up with the concept was banned because he violated too many T&C's. As an alternate hypothesis, it was more contrived and improbable than practically everything else. The theory that silent, invisible JASSM's arrived with a precision that they don't possess and magically cut a hole sized to fit a 757 is just silly. It is apparent that that banned user was generally clueless about technical matters. His theory was easily refuted but he was the only one who won't admit it, other than you septic. Maybe you are a reincarnation.

You guys are pretty funny, you're like a tag team of blowhards, probably all operated by the same keyboard.

I'm sure more people would agree with many hypotheses if the forum allowed their consideration.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join