It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the flash before the plane hits the building?

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Listen to BS! If readers cannot see that Septic and others are
battling against a Government team in this and other threads, then
there is little hope. They win again.

Assume Video fakery until persuaded otherwise.
That's the best, safest (and closest to the truth) way to go. 9/11 was a demolition job, long
in the planning. It is very likely that there were few, if any real victims that day with most
being computer generated entities with no real existence.
The media were/are complicit in this scheme/hoax. We were sold a movie.
The 9/11 'faux truth movement' was designed for the discerning enquirer. They theorise by
applying the laws of physics to the released footage, laws these cartoons certainly do not have
to (and were not designed to) obey. But the genuity of the footage must not be questioned,
else the cover is blown. Ever wonder why NOTHING has been achieved by these groups.
Well wonder no more! You can see how draining and disheartening they make it for the honest enquirer.

We have been long primed to believe what comes forth from the Tell-A-Vision, especially
when it comes to 'serious' s**t on the news! Believe Nothing from that source.

www.septemberclues.info
www.cluesforum.info
Do yourself a favour!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by septic

They could have made it look like Dumbo hit the towers...which you'd be obliged to believe, being on TV and all.

And the witnesses???? Please remember that this trick was pulled off in one of the most densely populated places in the world. Or is everyone in Manhattan and northern New Jersey "in on it"?

Who would the witnesses report to? They know they didn't see any planes, yet lookee on the TV...government, media and military spokespeople talking about the videos of the planes. If I didn't see planes who would I turn to? Might I not simply assume I missed the plane? If I was adamant and wanted to report it, who would you recommend I turn to? The media who broadcast the fake video? The government that was looking for an excuse to invade the world? The law enforcement and business communities that were accessories? The Internet?...lol...

Come on guys.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Originally posted by septic
Of course there would be no missiles seen, the video was not live and it was altered using layering and green screen techniques. They could have made it look like Dumbo hit the towers...which you'd be obliged to believe, being on TV and all.

Send this thread to the hoax section.

As predicted, the insane "tv fakery" nonsense has showed its ugly face again.

Say hi to Nico and Phil for me.

And you an accident investigator (like your father), yet you cannot tell genuine from faked footage.
But I think that you (and bonez and skepticoverlord etc.) are only too well aware of the truth.

About the only provable thing in this whole deception is the reality of 9/11 video and victim fakery!
Something everyone can prove to themselves, without being coerced by the stong-armed tactics
of sold-out bullies.

www.septemberclues.info
www.cluesforum.info

So this is insane commentary, is it? Saying so, you give away your hand (to anyone who has watched!).

May ALL the traitors be cornered, when this all unravels.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38So this is insane commentary, is it?

Insane, moronic and worthy of the hoax bin.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer

Originally posted by pshea38So this is insane commentary, is it?

Insane, moronic and worthy of the hoax bin.

If the 9/11 footage were a UFO video, the above septemberclues presentation would
be clearly seen to conclusively bust it as a hoaxed fake, and the whole forum would
accept it without doubt.

Where are all the AST expert UFO fakery detectives when it comes to 9/11 footage.
I have asked Phage for instance to apply his recognised skills to evaluating the
validity of the 9/11 footage, and not a dickybird from him.

I believe ATS was funded and set up for this reason. Hire intelligent goons to affirm
what THEY want people to believe and vigorously deny what THEY don't want them knowing.
There has been no more vigorous denying by ATS owners, staff and contributors (such as
yourself drgenefixer,waypastvinny, jumpingthrouhoops, proudbird, pteredine, goodoldave,
fdny353, shadowherder and bonez) (the last two are 'truthers' apparently), than to the whole
notion of 9/11 video (and victim) fakery. And the funny thing is is that you are hanging yourselves
(ciberneticallyof course), as the evidence to is clear and indesputable, and there for all to see!

No Video Fakery eh?? ALL the footage is sourced and unaltered by the maker. Is pointing
out clearly visible and obvious anomalies time and time and time again from the footage hoaxing?? NO!
So those who scream hoax must be liars, and have alterior motivations!
Is a clear sign of video fakery? Yes.
Taken with all the other evidence, it becomes indesputable and the very opposite of hoax,
the ugly and glaring truth!

Ye are complicit and part of the crime/problem, and should be clearly viewed and treated as such.
edit on 2-11-2011 by pshea38 because: I forgot proudbird

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38
[

Incorrect:

No Video Fakery eh?? ALL the footage is sourced and unaltered by the maker.

Simon Shack used intentionally deceptive tactics in the making of that piece of junk *film*.

This video goes through every claim from "September Clues" and show clearly where Simon Shack lies and uses his own method of "fakery"....he (Shack) is either a delusional kook, or he is using these techniques to further his own dishonest agenda. All of his quote mining, selective editing, inaccurate descriptions, providing erroneous explanations to the viewer, etc:

Google Video Link

Here's the shorter YouTube version:

Her's Jason Bermas:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Why would any single image or video be found to be fraudulent? There are plenty of examples provided by people other than the clues forum.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

those who scream hoax must be liars, and have alterior motivations!

Ye are complicit and part of the crime/problem, and should be clearly viewed and treated as such.

Or maybe they just think your theory is too outlandish or ridiculous to have been put forth seriously. It could be seen as a kind of compliment to call you a hoaxer, instead of a dimwit or dunce. You should always look on the bright side, I always say.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Who would the witnesses report to? They know they didn't see any planes, yet lookee on the TV...government, media and military spokespeople talking about the videos of the planes. If I didn't see planes who would I turn to? Might I not simply assume I missed the plane? If I was adamant and wanted to report it, who would you recommend I turn to? The media who broadcast the fake video? The government that was looking for an excuse to invade the world? The law enforcement and business communities that were accessories? The Internet?...lol...

Come on guys.

What makes you the judge of what the witnesses really saw? Hundreds of people saw the plane and stand witness to that, and you are saying that because YOU think so, they must ALL be lying? Really, if you won't believe the testimony of people who were physically there, then no evidence will ever please you. You will always believe that it was all fake.
edit on 2-11-2011 by Varemia because: fixed the quote

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
What makes you the judge of what the witnesses really saw?

Fake planes on TV means anyone who claims they're real is lying. Simple.

Hundreds of people saw the plane and stand witness to that,

You don't know that. You are simply repeating what you have been told by the most likely suspects.

and you are saying that because YOU think so, they must ALL be lying?

I don't know why people say some things. Why do some people say they see aliens? Perhaps it's power of suggestion, or perhaps they're lying. But if anyone claims to have seen something that is physically impossible, it cannot be true, whether they're lying or not.

Really, if you won't believe the testimony of people who were physically there, then no evidence will ever please you.

Really, if you are so eager to believe the testimony of people you can't verify were physically there, then no evidence will ever sway you.

You will always believe that it was all fake

Again with the all or nothing.

How much was fake and how much was not? That is the question we can't even ask.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by septic

September clues is a con-job, trying to cover up for the fact that the twin towers were never there at all.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
What makes you the judge of what the witnesses really saw?

Fake planes on TV means anyone who claims they're real is lying. Simple.

WRONG How about planes in real life genius. Who do you think you are calling these people liars. You weren't there. Why do you chose to purposely sound foolish?

You don't know that. You are simply repeating what you have been told by the most likely suspects.

WRONG AGAIN. So I'm some paid disinfo agent now? You've no clue what you are talking about. Which seems to be the common theme here.

I don't know why people say some things. Why do some people say they see aliens? Perhaps it's power of suggestion, or perhaps they're lying. But if anyone claims to have seen something that is physically impossible, it cannot be true, whether they're lying or not.

YOU sir, are the liar here. YOU.

Really, if you are so eager to believe the testimony of people you can't verify were physically there, then no evidence will ever sway you.

You're in a room all by yourself with this line of thinking. It has white pads for walls...

septic- I'm not sure what drives your utter ignorance. It's really sad. And I wouldn't normally even bother engaging with members such as yourself but given how personal that day was for me I can't help but get really fired up when some absent minded fool calls me I'm a liar when I talk about being there.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
Listen to BS! If readers cannot see that Septic and others are
battling against a Government team in this and other threads, then
there is little hope. They win again.

I know, using his own evidence against him is so unfair. It should only be used against us. But look on the bright side, he's probably going to win dance contest.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

WRONG How about planes in real life genius. Who do you think you are calling these people liars. You weren't there. Why do you chose to purposely sound foolish?

If you claim you saw a real plane melt into the steel building like we saw on the TV I'd have to say you're mistaken. I've met plenty of folks like you over the years who have claimed the same, and they all turned out to be frauds. Whatever your motivations are aren't really important to me, and frankly you could be a twelve year old girl in braces for all I know.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by septic

When are you going to explain to us how a JASSM missile works ? Remember you can't contradict yourself.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne
reply to post by septic

When are you going to explain to us how a JASSM missile works ?

When you are going to explain why I should give you the time of day.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne
reply to post by septic

When are you going to explain to us how a JASSM missile works ?

When you are going to explain why I should give you the time of day.

You are going to give me the time of day because you can't stand loosing your lost cause.

Now..... JASSM missles how do they work ?

ETA What time is it ?
edit on 2-11-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
If the flash was the lox tank, then explain this...

Here only the nose cone has entered...

...and the flash doesn't line up with the nose anyway.

What is this white blob?

Has this all been asked already? Oh well...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
If the flash was the lox tank, then explain this...

Here only the nose cone has entered...

...and the flash doesn't line up with the nose anyway.

What is this white blob?

Has this all been asked already? Oh well...

The flash is in the exact same spot as the O2 tanks location

This composite photo was made by Achimspok it's a boeing 767 photo resized and over laid on a frame from the Spiegel TV video to give a clear view of the location of the flash.

White blob is a reflection. It stops where the shadow of the building on the nose starts.

You have a question about momentum and KE waiting in the energy thread. Its not going to go away.

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join