It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the flash before the plane hits the building?

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by septic

I get the feeling you and the rest of your team are trying to close down this thread.

Your feelings, as always are wrong. I want to see you dance your way out of this,

The teeny tiny fiberglass nose of a JASSM missile cannot possible puncture the impenetrable A36 steel that the towers were made of. You told us that.

Dance for us truther.
edit on 2-11-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

I get the feeling you and the rest of your team are trying to close down this thread.

Your feelings, as always are wrong. I want to see you dance your way out of this,

The teeny tiny fiberglass nose of a JASSM missile cannot possible puncture the impenetrable A36 steel that the towers were made of. You told us that.

Dance for us truther.

Whew, because for a minute there I also got the feeling you were kind of a douchebag.

I do feel it's quite possible the flash was caused by one of several missiles. Seeing as how the JASSM has a penetrator mode for the warhead, and if it struck the columns from the side, rather than straight on like the impossible jet did, many missiles in a cross-fire formation could have caused the hole, and ignited planted napalm for the shock and awe effect.

edit on 2-11-2011 by septic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
they have been debunked from both sides of the fence.

He got out of the pen on your side of the fence and now he's wondering around over here. Can you take him home and pen him back up ?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Whew, because for a minute there I also got the feeling you were kind of a douchebag.

I do feel it's quite possible the flash was caused by one of several missiles. Seeing as how the JASSM has a penetrator mode for the warhead, and if it struck the columns from the side, rather than straight on like the impossible jet did, many missiles in a cross-fire formation could have caused the hole, and ignited planted napalm for the shock and awe effect.

edit on 2-11-2011 by septic because: (no reason given)

I am more than one kind of douchebag Truther.

Are you now saying that a fiberglass nose can penetrate A36 steel... IF... it has something heavy behind it ? According to you fiberglass can't go through steel, why have you changed your mind. How does this penetrator mode work ? How can it even penetrate 1 column ? How many columns can 1 missile penetrate and how does it do it ?

Dance for us truther.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

reply to post by septic

What is it now then?

Most can agree even after reviewing ALL the evidence that the theories you are pushing are not your own and they have been debunked from both sides of the fence.

You certainly haven't reviewed ALL the evidence, I can guarantee that. Let's debate it spooky, come on. You sound like you have some clout around here, if it's so cut and dried, what could possibly go wrong? You and BoneZ appear to be afraid you'll lose, and then you won't be able to hide behind the hoax BS anymore.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

I am more than one kind of douchebag Truther.

Are you now saying that a fiberglass nose can penetrate A36 steel... IF... it has something heavy behind it ? According to you fiberglass can't go through steel, why have you changed your mind. How does this penetrator mode work ? How can it even penetrate 1 column ? How many columns can 1 missile penetrate and how does it do it ?

Dance for us truther.

Don't look at me with your love face man, really.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Don't look at me with your love face man, really.

Now thats the kind of.... Dancing Your Way Out Of The Subject.... I want to see. Give us more.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Don't really care to dance for you at all. Ask nicely.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyesdown

If your going to have a conspiracy surely you want to make it as simple as possible such as having an actual plane crash into an actual building.

The pilots were pretty good huh.

How fast were the planes going again?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Don't really care to dance for you at all. Ask nicely.

So then, do you just want to say, according to you, the towers were indestructible and leave it at that ?

Thats the evidence you provided us so far.

Are you sure you don't want to explain missile magic to us and show us how smart you are ?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by InformationAccount

Flight 93 and Flight 175 both reached 580 miles per hour. Both were still in one piece and functioning when they impacted. Thats not amazing, neither one did anything special during the few seconds they were at that speed.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by septic

Work it!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by InformationAccount

Originally posted by eyesdown

If your going to have a conspiracy surely you want to make it as simple as possible such as having an actual plane crash into an actual building.

The pilots were pretty good huh.

Perhaps there were no pilots but planes (or plane like objects) hit that building.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by septic

Not the "missiles-in-a-crossfire" nonsense again. Did you see any missiles flying around? Did you see any missile explosions? Explosions would be more than flickers; the JASSM warhead is about 1000 pounds. Having multiple 1000 pound warheads going off simultaneously would be noticeable and would not make a hole shaped like a plane.
The member who came up with that concept has yet to weigh in; perhaps he is too embarrassed to support his theory now that it has been so easily and thoroughly refuted. As I remember, his knowledge of physics was limited and somewhere around that of ANOK.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer
reply to post by septic

Don't take any crap from Shadowherder, Phil. He's a truster. He actually believes there were towers. LOL

More than that. We are aware of the concentrated effort of 911 disinformation.

Yes. yes, quote someone else, keep this crap going... Steel melts at x F and holograms, ya, ya, and tanker plane, ya, and tv fake ya, ya, inside job/ ya.

Really how stupid do you think ATS readers are?

Really, you are now going the moronic way by stating flight 175 didn't exist and was a cruise missile. Really?

This discussion is not real. I see 2 debunkers. One posing as a truther and the other posing as a debunker, having a fake argument.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer
reply to post by septic

Don't take any crap from Shadowherder, Phil. He's a truster. He actually believes there were towers. LOL

More than that. We are aware of the concentrated effort of 911 disinformation.

Yes. yes, quote someone else, keep this crap going... Steel melts at x F and holograms, ya, ya, and tanker plane, ya, and tv fake ya, ya, inside job/ ya.

Really how stupid do you think ATS readers are?

Really, you are now going the moronic way by stating flight 175 didn't exist and was a cruise missile. Really?

This discussion is not real. I see 2 debunkers. One posing as a truther and the other posing as a debunker, having a fake argument.

Says the guy who's talking to himself.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
reply to post by septic

Not the "missiles-in-a-crossfire" nonsense again. Did you see any missiles flying around? Did you see any missile explosions? Explosions would be more than flickers; the JASSM warhead is about 1000 pounds. Having multiple 1000 pound warheads going off simultaneously would be noticeable and would not make a hole shaped like a plane.
The member who came up with that concept has yet to weigh in; perhaps he is too embarrassed to support his theory now that it has been so easily and thoroughly refuted. As I remember, his knowledge of physics was limited and somewhere around that of ANOK.

Assume much?

There were reports of missiles.

Of course there would be no missiles seen, the video was not live and it was altered using layering and green screen techniques. They could have made it look like Dumbo hit the towers...which you'd be obliged to believe, being on TV and all.

I believe the user who came up with that concept has been banned, probably because his theory could not be refuted. Can't have people talking about alternative hypotheses can we...shout em down, ban em or mock them...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by septic

They could have made it look like Dumbo hit the towers...which you'd be obliged to believe, being on TV and all.

And the witnesses???? Please remember that this trick was pulled off in one of the most densely populated places in the world. Or is everyone in Manhattan and northern New Jersey "in on it"?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Of course there would be no missiles seen, the video was not live and it was altered using layering and green screen techniques. They could have made it look like Dumbo hit the towers...which you'd be obliged to believe, being on TV and all.

Send this thread to the hoax section.

As predicted, the insane "tv fakery" nonsense has showed its ugly face again.

Say hi to Nico and Phil for me.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Send this thread to the hoax section.

As predicted, the insane "tv fakery" nonsense has showed its ugly face again.

Say hi to Nico and Phil for me.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join