It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12:01am October 22nd 2011 AND WERE STILL HERE!!!!.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OathKeeper

LOL I half agree

He was right on the first date of May 21st - sadly when God got here, he couldn't find anyone worth saving.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
All I know is people are still making jokes about the rapture like theirs no tomorrow!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Does this subject really need a thread full of flags and stars in what's basically a "told you so" piece of bragging?

Anyone sane would have known the world wouldn't have ended, it's cool to keep an open mind just in case but even so, to either fully believe it will happen or to start threads like this about it not happening are both ignorant and immature.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
Does this subject really need a thread full of flags and stars in what's basically a "told you so" piece of bragging?

Anyone sane would have known the world wouldn't have ended, it's cool to keep an open mind just in case but even so, to either fully believe it will happen or to start threads like this about it not happening are both ignorant and immature.

I object to that since anyone insane would have known the world wouldn't have ended also. It's just good fun is all. I just ignore these rapture, alien coming to take us away, space monster swallowing us next Sunday posts till it fails to be true and it's time to poke fun.

Btw space monster coming to eat us next Tuesday... Mark my words! Ahhhh!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by JROCK2527

Couldn't you just post this in the original thread?

Do we really need another one.

Originally posted by Forevever
:::insert comment about the search function:::

It really gets on my nerves when people say this. Newsflash: Even when you search, you might not find the results, if you don't search for the right terms to begin with. Sometimes people just don't figure out the best terms to use in a search. It doesn't mean they didn't try.

As to the real topic:

I'm very much anti-Camping, to say the least, but...

Originally posted by jeramie
He has no fundamental knowledge of the Bible, or else he would never have tried to set a date for the second coming.

I semi-disagree. He had what he thought was his interpretation of the Bible. Just like everyone elses view is just an interpretation.

The guy is a psycho, but no worse than any other person who makes any claims or judgment based on anything in the Bible.

On another general tangent (in other words, not in reply to Jeramie):

I know Camping is a psycho, and I know it didn't happen, but to show a contrarian position...

Isn't it a bit arrogant to say that it didn't happen, since your proof is that you are still here? Can people not accept that they might actually not have been saved, even though they think they should have been?

P.S. Did I mention the guy is a psycho?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

Hi Curious!!! Star for you

I'm definitely not sane, and the world definitely did end!

"Now that you're dead, what are you going to do with your life?" - Christian Slater/Heathers

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
OK two replies in one here.

First off to those who recognized this post for what it is (a big joke created out of boredom) took it and had fun with it as intended. Thank you for having a sense of humor and adding to the fun. I got more than a couple of laughs from some of the replies. Ya'll are awesome.

Now to the others. Breathe, Relax, It's ok I am not attempting to hurt anyone here it was a joke lighten up laugh a bit have a sense of humor. This was created as a fun post not something to debate or down anyone. To those who were complaining about it being a waste of time let me pose a question: If you find it such a waste of time why did you "waste" the time to read and reply??? Must not have been that big of a waste of time then

Thanks to those who added to the topic. Talk to ya'll after the next end of the world day

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

Maybe none of us were good enough to rapture

top topics

<< 1   >>

join