It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Braz-alien Rainforest: Is This Creature Pictured in the Amazon Jungle a Visitor From Outer-Space

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Maybe they are native to earth? Why from out of space? Maybe they live underground.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I am hoping I can bump this up for some answers here, I am very confused.

There was a new thread started on this. It was proclaimed already debunked, and quickly locked.
I was interested in the debunking process and how it worked (I would like to learn more on how to debunk and how to get the information and evidence to do so- because it helps me be able to research and debunk things myself if I get the feeling something isn't right). So I went through the earlier threads on this to find that debunk moment..... and found- NOTHING.

Nothing but "It looks fake to me"," it looks like CGI"," the position doesn't look natural", "the kids don't pay much attention to it", "that source is unreliable", etc. Not one shred of debunking evidence!
Not one admittance by the maker of hoax, no undisputable evidence of tampering with the film, nothign but personal opinion!

Or did I miss it? If so, then maybe someone can point me to it to read?

Don't get me wrong, I don't have any belief in this being real, but if a scientist were to say that he has determined a truth, he'd have to back that up with something OTHER than their personal opinions!
I don't get how something can be labeled "debunked" (and all further discussion on it blocked) if no debunking has happened yet! "Because I think it doesn't seem so" is not any evidence worth a damn that I could use if I ever wished to debunk something! ..... or is it here??

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Nice. Another video showing a member of an extremelly advanced civilization taking a dump naked in the woods. Yeah. Planet Earth must be the gas station toilet of the Milkyway.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join