It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I have NO repsect for smokers...none at all!! they cause Disease and Death to those around!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six
Too me smokers are disgusting people. Not necessarily because they are killing themselves but mainly because
they pollute every little space they inhabit. The infest normal peoples lives. They take our health forgranted and they DO NOT CARE about other people around them. THEY KILL OTHER PEOPLE!!!!! FACT

There are people that society hates, despises for various reasons. From Murders to Rapists to pedophiles. each of these groups has injected their evil into other peoples lives. I think that smokers should be ranked next to these groups. The EFFECTS of passive smoking are very serious. The diseases it can and does cause are a blight on innocent people who do not live their life being a slave to a drug.

The diseases it causes in people who breathe in smoke from these smokers is a real cause for concern.

Smokers all deny this. They use every excuse in the book as to why they are not a danger to other people. They will use the old excuses that cars, industry and chemicals do more damage. They might be true there BUT does that make it ok? they still dont except the blame for their damage or the death they spread. But in reality they are more of a danger than pedophiles. The chances of any of you on ATS (as most are adults) being abused by a pedophile are miniscule. However, the chances of you being abused by a smokers smoke are very high.

1) The US EPA has classed second hand smoke as a CLASS A CARCINOGEN!!
2) There are over 4000 chemicals in cigarette smoke and over 200 are poisonous
3) 3000 NON SMOKERS die each year of lung cancer by ETS (environmental Tobacco smoke)

Here are some of the diseases that smokers pass to NON SMOKERS:

SIDS
ASTHMA
COPD
LUNG CANCER
CERVICAL CANCER
BLADDER CANCER

Smokers also do not care about their loved ones. The effects of smoking can be seen it the eyes of their children and family. For someone to do this sort of damage to themselves and others by smoking shows a clear lack of love for those around them. SMOKERS will deny this strenuously. But if you love your kids why would you risk cancer or death while they look on?

Enjoy these Videos: this is what lays ahead for YOU the SMOKER!

You all are just as bad as rapists, murderers and pedophiles. You harm children and adults alike!!

Would you employ a drug addict? Would you let your kids be cared for by a drug addict? Would you let a drug addict stay in your home unattended? NO and we should view smokers like this.

edit on 22-10-2011 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

I hope you dont drive a car or ever sit in a airplane otherwise your comments about 'BUT BUT THE CHILDREN' seem a bit hypocritical to say the least.

<< 16  17  18   >>

join