It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I have NO repsect for smokers...none at all!! they cause Disease and Death to those around!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Man, you just dug yourself a hole. Anyways thanks for the fun

I admit I was trolling somewhat but I only use those tactics against trolls, I don't wish you cancer. Since you're most like nothing but a bored teenager who decided to stir up things up here in ATS. That whole "I backed George Bush and Tony Blair" bit was hilarious. All you have to do 6're is just keep on keeping on soon you'll be banned, you guys come and go.

EDIT: I gave you star for trying by the way. Though if want to keep you're whole charade up you might want to try to be more subtle next time.
edit on 10/22/2011 by Mcupobob because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by gamesmaster63

Originally posted by Six6Six

If you read my earlier post I did ask someone. They refused. Things happened.

If you did blow smoke in my face on purpose. And please read my other posts,,,as for blowing smoke in my face....you are too much of a coward and it would not end well for you gamesnerd.

I would not do something to you for no reason.

As for being a bigot..grow up...do you like rapists? Or people who attack old ladies for their handbags? I dont have to like people who do things that harm others. Period. End of. Silence!

First, any one who espouses hate before understanding is a bigot.

Second, you are not the one to tell me to grow up, that is up to me and I grow and mature every day.

Third, I didn't tell you that you have to like people who do things that harm others, but the decent response is not to harm them.

Last, and not least, in response to you first sentence, bring it, we will see who walks away.

If that was your response to one person's ignorance, then you are a bully, and I have spent years of my life making bullies cry and beg.
edit on 22-10-2011 by gamesmaster63 because: (no reason given)

Order must be instilled for society to operate smoothly. Otherwise you have the jobless eating at the same table as the tax payer.

You have spent years making bullies cry and beg.....if you say so child. Years??hahahahahahaha do you dress up for this....side by side with batman and robin.?

Do people around you tell you that everything is going to be alright? Anyone that uses a username like gamesmaster only fight bullies on their PS3. What is todays game...Assassins need, Call of Duty.

Have fun. But the topic was about smokers polluting innocent people, decent peoples air. Not about your adventures in you online gaming world.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Okay, okay... I'll tell you the truth. Smokers don't really inhale. We target those not within our group and blow smoke towards them, engulfing them in clouds of death. This is the true purpose of smoking. We are the depopulation team you have given your full support to. Enjoy.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mcupobob
reply to post by Six6Six

Man, you just dug yourself a hole. Anyways thanks for the fun

I admit I was trolling somewhat but I only use those tactics against trolls, I don't wish you cancer. Since you're most like nothing but a bored teenager who decided to stir up things up here in ATS. That whole "I backed George Bush and Tony Blair" bit was hilarious. All you have to do 6're is just keep on keeping on soon you'll be banned, you guys come and go.

Why? because I support the effort against terrorism? I voted for Tony Blair TWICE!!! And would of voted again if things were permitted. I voted for Margaret Thatcher too. But then again I am quite often in the minority, but I see the bigger picture. Now in the US all the little people are banging on about Ron Paul, what a great man he is. Yeah, that soon changes when the power get bestowed. Look at Obama and the promises he made. Banned? For what. Hating people like you who want to harm others with their smoke.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Well I see my thread has been highjacked by the pro hippy spread the wealth and love movement. the Jokers!

The whole point of this thread has been taken and spat out into the form of an attack.

I see that others do not share my point on smoking. But that is ok. Smoking will leave a mark/stain that is not to be ignored.

Its funny how the little packrats on here are so blind by their deeds that no sense or medical advise prevails.

I do not see the point in their lives and feel they are wasted.

The cancer always wins.
edit on 22-10-2011 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Oh you voted did you? The way you bang on you made it sound like you had back rooms deals or something to put them in there directly

Well you just keeping backing those people then to get rid of those "Terrorist". Though I doubt you belief that yourself, I've seen more sinecure post from Radeonx, hey maybe you're one of those reptilians he was going on about?

I doubt your old enough to vote. Seriously kid don't you have homework or something? Or at least a couple of friends? I mean Its Saturday night! You should be out their with your friends doing underage smoking and drinking! Go out and live a little, life is short and is miserable enough without you trying to put people down. Hell I would be out there raising hell myself if I didn't have to leave my car back in cali and had a fistful of cash on hand.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Well I see my thread has been highjacked by the pro hippy spread the wealth and love movement. the Jokers!

The whole point of this thread has been taken and spat out into the form of an attack.

I see that others do not share my point on smoking. But that is ok. Smoking will leave a mark/stain that is not to be ignored.

Its funny how the little packrats on here are so blind by their deeds that no sense or medical advise prevails.

I do not see the point in their lives and feel they are wasted.

The cancer always wins.
edit on 22-10-2011 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

OHH, I just had to reply to this one too! Couldn't pass it up. So now people who smoke are pro-hippy spread the wealth?

You know what? I actually know a couple of hippies.Great couple they have been around longer than the dirt they grow their pot in. I don't share their beliefs on many things, as they don't share my beliefs on many things either. Though we can put aside our differences and talk things out like adults on a range of topics, instead of you know pounding our fist and throwing a Tatum when people disagree with us. Then running away screaming "Your a poopy head!". Cause honestly thats what you're doing there buddy

EDIT: Also I would have loved to discuss the topic of smoking with you. However the moment you declared were worse than pedophiles and obese people(What the hell do you have against obese people? who are they harming?) I immediately knew there was not going to be any reasonable nor mature discussion.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Everyone who is decent hates smokers.

Everyone who is decent?
What like Hitler?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Im not a fan of the police at all (even though I am married to a Crown Court Judge

He's a male that probably has no job because he sits there mooching off his crown court judge wife. Guess that explains it all. Another low life of a husband. No wonder she kept you in jail and didn't bail you out. Bet she's getting the divorce papers ready as you speak. What would be funnier if someone on ATS sent your wife an email about this thread to see how moronic you sound.

edit on 22-10-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Many people have wished me cancer in this thread. I am but one person fending off many.
So what you said is plain stupid. Inflicting damage on a person when they wrong you is acceptable. People cannot get away with these sorts of things. Im not a fan of the police at all (even though I am married to a Crown Court Judge, you would think I would like them) but the reason they have weapons and you don't is too keep order and stop nonsense and people taking the piss. Exactly what I did...restored order when a innocent person was being violated..ME.
Im not stressed. In fact I am watching a great episode of an old X files show. the one were Mulder finds out his sister may of been cloned. I am just responding to the hate I am receiving.

Hey, but thanks anyway!

Hmm, supports the NWO but not a fan of the police. Married to a Crown Court Judge, but self-confessed guilty of assualt. Beleives that hate accomplishes more than understanding.

By Diety, it's true, you are a TROLL.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Well you can't smoke inside anywhere any more can you?

So I don't see how it can kill people now?

Anyway, whatever....I don't smoke, don't really care.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Order must be instilled for society to operate smoothly. Otherwise you have the jobless eating at the same table as the tax payer.

You have spent years making bullies cry and beg.....if you say so child. Years??hahahahahahaha do you dress up for this....side by side with batman and robin.?

Do people around you tell you that everything is going to be alright? Anyone that uses a username like gamesmaster only fight bullies on their PS3. What is todays game...Assassins need, Call of Duty.

Have fun. But the topic was about smokers polluting innocent people, decent peoples air. Not about your adventures in you online gaming world.

I'm happy to tell my age, 48, not a child.

Nope, people don't tell me anything of the sort, but I do tell the people I am responsible for that things will be, I ensure that it is.

Never have played games of that sort, combat is not a game.

Just one more thing, then I am done with you, I am a decent person, I do not try to force my views on others, I choose not to hate, although it is more difficult sometimes then others, and I believe in personal freedom.

Be gone with you.
edit on 22-10-2011 by gamesmaster63 because: spelling

edit on 22-10-2011 by gamesmaster63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by gamesmaster63

Don' forget he's a professed satanist. He also thinks we can live in a world without banks, even though he supports the NWO.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Could we run a country without bankers?

I think so!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Mcupobob

I could care less what deity he chooses to believe in, although perhaps that is where the hate comes from.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by gamesmaster63

Neither do I. Its the fact that he claims to be a satanist is most likely because he simply wants to get a rise out of people that way. I doubt he beliefs in that either. Just like the west bro church claims to be Christian so they can troll the real world. They don't actually care about the message of god nor Christ. They just use that to spread hate.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
well i think non smokers are the most cry babys of people around, cry about what other people do, its my freedom to do what i want with my mind body and soul, i smoke respectfully not around women, children, or parks or out door events, if i'm with people who dont smoke i ask do they mind, respect there wishes, but to have hatred like you do for people who smoke is wrong. here in America i pay more taxes then non smokers but i don't say i have more rights cause i pay more, i just live enjoy life, theres more thing in this world that are messed up other then smoking, like drugs, disease, homeless people, and if company's wouldn't douse cigarettes in chemicals there would not be as much cancers and problems, so the really problem you should be taking up is tobacco companys who allow you to get this second hand smoke, i would worry more about radiation from power plants,martial law, ways to fix the economy..i think non smokers should be charged extra taxes for clean air, since they want it so bad, and if you wanna fight this ..climb up my ass and fight for air!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Maybe this has already been mentioned--I haven't read the whole thread yet, but if smoking causes lung cancer then why do they say on the cancer industry commercial that more than half the people who die of lung cancer every year never smoked?

I've also read that nicotine counteracts the effects of fluoride in the brain and radiation in the lungs.

On FOX news a year or so ago, one time and one time only, I heard the report of the results of a study on second-hand smoke.
The results were that the danger is so low it's almost nonexistent. I waited to hear it again, but never did.
I haven't checked any archives, but maybe it's there.

Looks like we should be more concerned about all the other pollutants we breath 24/7 and quit whining about a brief encounter with second-hand smoke.

No one in my family (long line of smokers) has ever had or died from any form of cancer except one of my grandmothers. Guess who didn't smoke.

My mom died of COPD and she was a heavy smoker, however, her doctor told her she got it from her job and not from smoking. I'm sure smoking didn't help her after she was diagnosed, but it didn't cause it.

Her answer to people who warned her about lung cancer and smoking was always "prove it". No one ever did.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I know lots of smokers. Most consider themselves to be environmentalists, gardeners, recyclers and non-polluters. I would never say this out loud, but whenever I'm around smokers, it seems like they have a subconscious motto:

"THE WORLD IS MY ASHTRAY."

I can't recall the last time I saw a smoker take any responsibility for their own butt (which is full of toxic chemicals...even more so than the smoke. So, those butts are poisoning our soil.)

Poison Butts

But by all means, enjoy your freedom, Smokey.
edit on 22/10/11 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Too me smokers are disgusting people. Not necessarily because they are killing themselves but mainly because
they pollute every little space they inhabit. The infest normal peoples lives. They take our health forgranted and they DO NOT CARE about other people around them. THEY KILL OTHER PEOPLE!!!!! FACT

OKAY..... Before you go sterio-typing all smokers let me tell you that my wife smokes and she is one of the kindest people I know. She does not smoke around my kids because she knows it's bad for them. So, kindly place your foot in your mouth please.
edit on 22-10-2011 by Zarxx because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2011 by Zarxx because: quoting

edit on 22-10-2011 by Zarxx because: typo

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MagentaRose

My Mother would agree with you. She called me a baby for complaining about her smoking in the car with the windows up. I took allergy shots for 10 years, had asthma and constant lung issues until I was old enough to get away from her. (No health issues now....NONE!)
Of course, like you said....PROVE it.

I put myself in the shoes of those who think like that and find it impossible to imagine responding to another human in such a narcissistic, blind manner.

edit on 22/10/11 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join