It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I have NO repsect for smokers...none at all!! they cause Disease and Death to those around!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
reply to post by Six6Six

Wow, trolling tonight, are we? Well, okay, I'll respond one time to this thread before it's binned or put in the rant forum, don't want to waste my breath with multiple posts.

You're a satanist, right? You're into majic, harming others, pedophilia, torture, etc, right? Well it's no surprise that tobacco bothers you so much, it's supposed to. Yeah, that's right, the smoke keeps away foul spirits and negativity. Shamans blow it all around to clear the space and to protect people from attacks from creepos. So there you have it, you're just going to have to avoid it.

Who's the little girl in your avatar?
edit on 10/22/2011 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

I will do you the respect of a reply even though your points are clearly wrong and offer out your intelligence on a platter.

Satanist, Luciferian whatever you wish to call me that is fine. However, I do not know Magic, pedophilia is NOT part of it and is viewed very dimly and is grounds for banishment and being arrested. I think you were thinking of Catholics and Muslims as far as the local news is concerned. torture..only for government use. Harming others only if they have harmed you!!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I do not have any more like, dislike, or belief in Satan than I do God. However, those that typically go around saying they are Satanists are rebellious adolescents going through a phase. I know you think it's cool, but really it just makes you come across as silly.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six

Sort of. However, what he/she said is correct. I applaud him for that! He/she obviously see my point and wants to lend support openly. His/Her choice of words may be distasteful but I appreciate them. In fact I will message him/her to say so.

Keep that hate spreading and growing!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

why pick on smokers.. do you have the same verdict for those that drive cars and pollute the planet.. Or how about the Western world and its lifestyle for decimating our bioshpere....

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by notquiteright
I do not have any more like, dislike, or belief in Satan than I do God. However, those that typically go around saying they are Satanists are rebellious adolescents going through a phase. I know you think it's cool, but really it just makes you come across as silly.

You have no idea what you are dribbling.

I am a bit past adolescences. It is no more silly than those that claim to be muslim or catholic or jews.

As usual a dumb comment from someone!! Well done. We have a huge following. More than Scientology!!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by Six6Six

why pick on smokers.. do you have the same verdict for those that drive cars and pollute the planet.. Or how about the Western world and its lifestyle for decimating our bioshpere....

Read the thread..then ask you questions. Don't just drop in with questions that have been answered before please.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I don't smoke that either. Sorry!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

I agree that all religions are silly, or better yet, harmful to society. I'm not moved by how many followers a religion has. A million people can think the same thing and all be wrong. It does not lend credibility to an idea or belief. I actually laughed that you chose to compare Satanism to Scientology. Now I'm impressed! I would think twice about putting Scientology in any sentence regarding something I believe in.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

reply to post by Six6Six

I agree that all religions are silly, or better yet, harmful to society. I'm not moved by how many followers a religion has. A million people can think the same thing and all be wrong. It does not lend credibility to an idea or belief. I actually laughed that you chose to compare Satanism to Scientology. Now I'm impressed! I would think twice about putting Scientology in any sentence regarding something I believe in.

I was making a point. It would be ironic to compare it to Islam or Catholicism. Opposite ends of the scale.
I hate religion, I do not have a religion but a knowledge. Its more of a club that helps each other. We look out for others like us. We look after our own. No different from the Masons in that respect. In fact many Masons are in my group. I owe my promotion to a few strings being pulled by fellow members. We also help out those who deserve help. Those who have be befouled through NO fault of their own.

I dont pray or chant.

We do not sit around like in Hollywood movies sacrificing children to the devil.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

yawnnnn

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
So smokers should be ranked along with murderers, rapist and pedophiles?
So where would you rank the FDA which actually promoted smoking to begin with and told people it was not harmful so they could get kickbacks from the Tobacco Industry?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by caddlesee
reply to post by Six6Six

yawnnnn

Yawn? That is what you must be used to living in Lincoln. Full of boring people who are weird to look at. Poor average salaries and apart form Siemens has little to offer its citizens by way of employment.

Nothing to be proud of. So Yawn is quite appropriate from YOU! Thank you but you did not contribute anything to the topic.

Do you smoke? Do you agree with my thread? YOU think I am right don't you!?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I started smoking when i was 12 years old I was in a care home and we where GIVEN 5 cigarettes a day by staff that was back in 1978 i didn't smoke until then so who is to blame there a naive 12 year old or adults of authority

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by caddlesee
I started smoking when i was 12 years old I was in a care home and we where GIVEN 5 cigarettes a day by staff that was back in 1978 i didn't smoke until then so who is to blame there a naive 12 year old or adults of authority

Well that is a good question.

I was unaware that smokes were given to children in care homes.
It was not your fault that you then started. I will accept that you are not to blame there.

But are you still 12? Are you still in the care home?
As you have the knowledge to know you were naive surely you have the knowledge to know that what you are doing is not good. So now the fault lies with YOU and YOU alone.

I do not like to hear sob stories as an excuse for peoples poor judgment.

You are not that kid anymore. So dont do it!!
edit on 22-10-2011 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I smoke.

I enjoy smoking. But somehow, I've not succumbed to an "addiction," perhaps because I've only ever smoked premium natural cigarettes (Nat Sherman, Dunhill) or cigarettes I've made myself from premium natural tobacco.

There are several things civilized people would refrain from doing in mixed company, smoking a cigar, cigarette, or pipe being one of them.

Smoking a nice cigarette is a pleasure. Smoking one near those who don't smoke is not.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
As an interesting side note on all of this, I have always been a bit confused with the whole cancer phenomenon. I don't think the doctors know quite as much about the causes as they claim. For one thing, there are far too many things cited as a possible cause for cancer. Everything from cigarettes to cell phones to diet, alcohol, lack of exercise, obesity, genetics, sunlight, hormones, coffee, and many more. Yes, even our wonderful coffee is sometimes listed as cancer causing. Wait, did I say sometimes? Yes, because in other articles, it is said to possibly help prevent cancer.

Coffee Causes Cancer
Coffee Prevents Cancer

These things may be connected somehow, but maybe we are missing the actual root cause here.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
I smoke.

I enjoy smoking. But somehow, I've not succumbed to an "addiction," perhaps because I've only ever smoked premium natural cigarettes (Nat Sherman, Dunhill) or cigarettes I've made myself from premium natural tobacco.

There are several things civilized people would refrain from doing in mixed company, smoking a cigar, cigarette, or pipe being one of them.

Smoking a nice cigarette is a pleasure. Smoking one near those who don't smoke is not.

It says on your avatar that you are the site owner.
Nice site.

I will now have to choose my words carefully as I suppose you can stop my thread or remove me from this site.

I understand that there are vices that we all like. I can hardly argue with your logic that 'civilized' people would refrain from doing certain things in the presence of those who do not.

It is a shame that there are not more people (especially on this thread) who share your thoughts. If that were the case I would not of had a face full of smoke and not be fending off so many people left, right and center.

My grandmother on my fathers side died from Cigarettes. She got double pneumonia because of the effects of smoking. I had warned her long before she died that she would indeed succumb to the habit. She smoked a non filtered French brand called Gitanes and Camel non filtered.

When she got sick and ended up in hospital I had no sympathy for her. I did not attend the funeral and I think she got what she deserved. She was devoutly religious a born and raised Catholic that attended a school run by nuns. But her addiction to the cigarette was all too powerful for her weak mind. I would also think that her god turned his back on her too. After all, her death was kind of painful and unpleasant.

I have to ask why a man like yourself, creator of ATS and as far as I can see from your posts I have quickly read very intelligent, why you would harm yourself this way when obviously a lot of people depend on you being around!? ATS members for example!!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

As an interesting side note on all of this, I have always been a bit confused with the whole cancer phenomenon. I don't think the doctors know quite as much about the causes as they claim. For one thing, there are far too many things cited as a possible cause for cancer. Everything from cigarettes to cell phones to diet, alcohol, lack of exercise, obesity, genetics, sunlight, hormones, coffee, and many more. Yes, even our wonderful coffee is sometimes listed as cancer causing. Wait, did I say sometimes? Yes, because in other articles, it is said to possibly help prevent cancer.

Coffee Causes Cancer
Coffee Prevents Cancer

These things may be connected somehow, but maybe we are missing the actual root cause here.

I did not know that coffee could also prevent cancer. I was aware that it was not that good for you and has negative effects on your blood pressure and heart to name but two. I also happen to agree with you about doctors not knowing much about cancer so they create generalized lists of things that could contribute.

With me though cancer is not as much a concern as COPD and emphysema. Those tow things are ugly. Cancer kills you. These two other things can be with your for years making every day a nightmare.

I am just not happy with those who do not think about others when they do things like smoke.

I will look into the points you made though. thanks

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I must also thank you for placing my thread in the Rant section where it now get less views
than a red headed step child gets presents at christmas.

You smoke, my thread goes bye bye.....ah well your site your rules.....to bend or change as you see fit.

Thread terminated!!! Cancer has set in. Last gasp as breathing becomes hard. Death!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join