It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I have NO repsect for smokers...none at all!! they cause Disease and Death to those around!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by type0civ
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Well said...I smoke also and know the garbage i'm inhaling is not all natural. I've attempted and consider quitting more often than not. And actually have become more aware of it from your site here....not this thread however.

Anyway thanks for throwing some brands out there that i may consider.

Just out of interest and for my own knowledge. What is it like to try and quit smoking. What do you feel like? Why is it so hard. I can not imagine being addicted to anything that I can not stop.

Putting that cig in your mouth when you know it is bad but you know you want to quit must have a pulling effect on your mind? Is this true?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by imawlinn
Save your whiny tantrum for someone who give two squirts of piss. I don't know what prompted your little tissey fit but you're completely out of line. Get a bubble type hamster wheel thing and run around in that. That will keep you from getting cancer. (Lights a cig) so as I always say, smokem if ya gottem peeps.

Actually I have a thread that is quit the topic of discussion. It prompted you to stick your beak in. Your slang language at the end of your paragraph indicates you are either immature or still a child. So sorry but I can not debate with someone under age. Enjoy your cig, death awaits you. May the burden you are too your family be relieved with every drag on that smoke.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Because santa satan got shut down in the survival forum with the same garbage rant. Its only worthless info. The real info tosses any smoking argument right out the window.

Leaked TEPCO report: 120 billion Becquerels of plutonium, 7.6 trillion Becquerels of neptunium released in first 100 hours — Media concealed risk to public

You got dosed beyond imagination. Inconceivable amounts went around the world. in particles so deadly a single one inhaled can cause cancer. Breathing the air after mowing your lawn or using a blower is 175 times more deadly than smoking two packs a day. All Alpha and Beta emitting particles virtually impossible to detect with standard low grade Geiger instruments.

Just breathing Fuku Air here in america is 18 times more deadly than smoking.

There is nothing to top that. All smoking bans need to be repealed. They are now worthless.
edit on 22-10-2011 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

One more rude comment from anyone and your post will be removed and you will be post banned.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

edit: ahh nvm
sry
edit on 10/22/2011 by MeesterB because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MeesterB

Comments about "putting one's head in a certain place", " using vulgar, or offensive language in a hateful manner" etc.

If anyone has issue with a staff action, send a complaint via the complaint feature, do not reply in this thread, it will be removed.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
*** knock it off - last chance ***

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
BTW...going to add a thing here.

Try to use an N-95 mask or better and be sure to lather up and bathe squeaky clean right away after doing any mowing or blowing or dirt digging dust creating activities. Let the N-95 fill with moisture from your breath for a few minutes. that helps some.

Remove clothing and wash right away as well.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by BohemianBrim
yeah.. smoking causes cancer.... not several decades of nuclear weapons testing around the globe filtering through our atmosphere... nope nope nope.

its good to see the propaganda machine still works like a charm.

What smoking does do is cause smokers according to my husband.
His Father smoked and the children inhaled smoke from before birth. They all smoke all 4 children.

My husband thank god quit after 20 years of smoking, cold turkey! I am so very proud of him and his lungs are clean now.

I was at the store the other day and saw a Mother and her daughter outside smoking. They had a few months old infant in a carrier in the shopping cart and both of them were blowing their smoke directly on the baby as the talked...they did not even turn their head a fraction...but the baby is doomed to addiction of a dirty costly habit either way.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Probably already been said, although I feel smokers are permitted to smoke inside their own homes, but when it comes to the outside, I have the massive urge to flail my arms about towards their head. I don't think people would like it if I carried a lump of crap with me around, and my reason for having this is due to the 'texture of it in my hand been soothing of my anxiety.' It stinks, I DON'T want it around me.
edit on 22-10-2011 by ShedAlert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by notquiteright

I didn't say I agreed with the smoking ban indoors.

I just said I didn't have to worry about it

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectbane

Peace. Ignore the personal attacks on your character and beliefs. Lower forms of life attack peoples
beliefs when they are wrong.

What about the personal attacks on the character and beliefs of smokers that 666 satan woman is so blatantly and loudly throwing around??

You cannot seriously think it is ok for her to compare a smoker to a pedophile but accuse others of personal attacks on her character or belief for disagreeing?

Hypocrite much?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Personally I wouldn't listen to anyone,
about anything that has a little girl
holding up a sign that says "I love
Satan".

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join