It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One In Three Americans Will Be of Hispanic Origin by the year 2050.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
According to the following link (PDF) one in three persons living in the USA by the year 2050 will be of the Hispanic race.
This indeed may see them holding the majority of political power.
www.fas.org...

Should this be allowed?

Taking into consideration the historical belligerence and disdain the Latins have displayed to the Anglo race?

Or should we bow to the inevitable, and start learning Spanish?

The three billion dollar fence ( approx cost to the US taxpayer ...is not working and the incredible birth rate of the Hispanic population has resulted in what their armiesand navys couldn't do?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
2050, I'll be dead and don't have kids nor do I want any, I don't really care anymore to be honest. Everything seems pety to me, I just want to find a cave somewhere and live free and die.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
According to the following link (PDF) one in three persons living in the USA by the year 2050 will be of the Hispanic race.

Should this be allowed?

Hmmmm...I am Canadian, my husband is US born, half Mexican, (his father was born in Mexico, but his mother is white) making my son quarter Mexican.

What was the question? I'm confused. Should what be allowed? Are you trying to stop interracial unions?

Sorry, just slightly confused...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Allowed? lol

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

We may laugh , but one day soon we may see Texas cede to Mexico....numbers count for alot....and the Spanish /Mexican v USA war may have another chapter?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

As an American with Mexican blood, I will try my best to increase that number to two in three people living in the USA.

Just for you buddy.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

reply to post by seeker11

We may laugh , but one day soon we may see Texas cede to Mexico....numbers count for alot....and the Spanish /Mexican v USA war may have another chapter?

Yes, because well America was there first right?

The Texas Revolution or Texas War of Independence was an armed conflict between Mexico and settlers in the Texas portion of the Mexican state Coahuila y Tejas. The war lasted from October 2, 1835 to April 21, 1836. However, a war at sea between Mexico and Texas would continue into the 1840s. Animosity between the Mexican government and the American settlers in Texas, as well as many Texas residents of Mexican ancestry, began with the Siete Leyes of 1835, when Mexican President and General Antonio López de Santa Anna abolished the federal Constitution of 1824 and proclaimed the more centralizing 1835 constitution in its place.

en.wikipedia.org...

I'm still totally confused as to what your point is. Are you bemoaning the fact that white people shack up with your neighbors to the south?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
What the rassclat is "hispanic race"?

On a more serious note... why categorizing people when we all came from the same forefather?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

Christopher columbus was spanish was he not?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I live in the north so IDK about Mexicans. But all the Puerto Ricans around here didn't have any disdain for white people.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

According to the following link (PDF) one in three persons living in the USA by the year 2050 will be of the Hispanic race. This indeed may see them holding the majority of political power.

We already have become a strong political power. Many of us conservative and against illegal immigration.

Should this be allowed?

There's nothing you can do to stop it.

Taking into consideration the historical belligerence and disdain the Latins have displayed to the Anglo race?

That's true of some Hispanic cultures. But not all are the same. While Mexicans share a lot of disdain for American whites. Cubans, for instance, do not. Of course, most of us Cubans are freedom loving individuals and can't stand far left and racist organizations that portend to speak for us....Like La Raza.

But I have to say the overall tone of your post is just a little over-generalized and a bit offensive. Did anyone ever teach you to take people at an individual basis?

I'd rather you didn't. Butchering one language is enough.

The three billion dollar fence ( approx cost to the US taxpayer ...is not working and the incredible birth rate of the Hispanic population has resulted in what their armiesand navys couldn't do?

So Hispanic people breeding is tantamount to an invasion of military proportions?

You should learn the difference between legal and illegal immigration and the Hispanic populations that have been here probably longer than your family.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
And the other 1 will be a black
the other white.. And well all be happy. or you can leave.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
They will be Americans though so i fail to see your point.... the only way someone could possibly be bothered by this is if they somehow think caucasian Americans are superior.
edit on 22-10-2011 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
by 2050 america will be a dust bowl with small remnants of civilization after the rest of the world gets fed up with americas bullsh-t and launch a full scale nuclear assault.

so that statistic doesn't matter.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by P-M-H
And the other 1 will be a black
the other white.. And well all be happy. or you can leave.

doesnt NWO love that? practically all americans some 'american' mix of black, white, and/or hispanic

all of whom if you notice, have assimilated into judeochristianity.

the only problem they seem to have with is asians, and mideasterns, who are the hindus, buddhists, muslims, shintos, etc. too exotic for the new world order. my views aren't racist, but the west's history is as far as the genocides, nukes, and depleted uranium all over afghanistan, iraq, libya, syria, serbia, cambodia, laos, vietnam, japan.. wherever next and then after that etc etc

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Instead of tackling the issue you resort to personal snivelling attacks on the OP.

I may not be an expert in the English Language, but Iam sure I do not butcher it as you nastily and coarsley state.

An intelligent person knows this issue is not about race or skin colour but cultural imperialism.

Tell me ...what religion are the majority of Mexicans?

And you try and plead that the influx by the millions from mexico ..willl not change the culture of the USA?

The catholic tyrants of Spain ...butchered and burnt millions of human beings who dared oppose their perverted view of God.

The fact that the drug cartels in Mexico can murder so many civilians and corrupt the mexicano Government ..should tell us all about the cultural priority of the Latins who cause the carnage in Mexico.

Are you so naive to think the Drug generals haven't sent their infiltrators/ agents/soldiers into the USA as sleepers?
Some need to read their history and understand the point the OP is making.

War can be waged by many means and methods.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

According to the following link (PDF) one in three persons living in the USA by the year 2050 will be of the Hispanic race

Hispanic race?

oh boy

You need a lesson in biology, genetics, evolution, anthropology, and the migratory patterns of pre-historic and modern homo sapiens .

Let's look at this from a different perspective. Idris Elba is a black man from Britain, so are he and I of the same race because we were both born in English speaking countries? Are Ricky Martin and Bernie Williams the same "race?" No, and they came from the same little island.

Of course then you have some anthropologists argue that there is no such thing as race whatsoever, but that's an argument for another thread.

There is no Hispanic "race" any way you slice it. There is Hispanic culture though, but that will vary so much from country to country that it becomes similar to comparing Newfoundlanders and San Franciscans. They may be on the same continent and speak the same language (barely), but that's about it.

I know that you really mean someone with brown skin that likes to kiss their crucifix and say, "ay dios mio," when you say, "Hispanic."

Should this be allowed?

When Hispanics move to the USA they assimilate within a generation or two, so settle down. 33% of the country may be of Hispanic lineage in 2050, but they'll be impossible to identify.

By the way, by the year 3000 the whole planet will be covered with a light brown, conglomerated, single race of human. The only extreme purebreds will be in isolated tribes. How's that grab ya?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I do not know were they get this , to me it already looks like one in three are, take Trax in town and then at night home, it is more like 4 in 6 and on some nights 5 to one.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Yeah, but you didn't say any of that.

This is what you said:

According to the following link (PDF) one in three persons living in the USA by the year 2050 will be of the Hispanic race. This indeed may see them holding the majority of political power.

Should this be allowed?

So, tell me, is it the birth rate or the drug cartel sleepers that are invading?
Are you referring to Mexicans in the OP or Hispanics and Latins?

Is this about "cultural imperialism" or about real world threats to the American homeland? Is this about real world threats to the homeland or about Catholics?

You are a very confusing individual. Not to me. I can tell you're pretty ignorant. But to yourself. You don't even know what you're mad at.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Same bs when they said blacks will take over america 40 years ago...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join