It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaddafi's death predicted by "Second Chances" sitcom in 1987

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Muammar Gaddafi's Death Correctly Predicted by Matthew Perry's Old Sitcom

I thought this was a bit interesting!

The pilot episode of the show which aired in 1987 featured the ex-Libyan leader as one of the people showing up in Saint Peter's Office on July 29, 2011 to be judged whether he will go to hell or heaven.

Well, it was a couple of months early, as Gaddafi's death was October 20th, 2011, but still uncanny. It brings to mind The Matrix, which had Neos drivers license expiring on 9/11.

I apologize if it's been posted already did a search but I didn't see anything.

I guess we can add this one to the list of strange 'coincidences' from movies/shows that seemed to foreshadow an important event.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

Start at 2:20
Pretty interesting.
Although the date is a little off, July 2011 is a pretty accurate considering when this was made =O

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Sorry homie. You're like three days late with this one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10/22/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Thanks, did not see that, homie, (I'm a girl, so can I still be called that?)

I've been slacking as of late with my ATS attendance, I'm in the middle of a big move this week.

edit on 22-10-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11
reply to post by OldCorp

Thanks, did not see that, homie, (I'm a girl, so can I still be called that?)

I've been slacking as of late with my ATS attendance, I'm in the middle of a big move this week.

edit on 22-10-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

Homette?

I do feel for you though. We moved across the country in June, and set up house in a rental until the home we intend to buy was finished being renovated. It's nearly done, so by the 3rd of Nov. we'll be moving again. Luckily, it's literally around the corner. I can walk there in 5 minutes.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

as this is now the third thread on this - you only deserve the same response as the other two got :

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by Whisper67

i am sertain that if you review every fictive media - there are countless imaginary accounts of the death of gaddafi

but as you insist on ascribing credibility to this one - i aill just point out that that clip makes 3 other " predictions " for the date in question

1 - the murder of the newly crowned ` miss america `

2 - the use of ` hover cars ` in 2011

3 - the rarity of wood [ the character rapps a peice of furniture ` and in an amazed tone says ` wow , real wood ` ]

you sir are counting the " hits " and ignoring the " misses " please read the wiki article on postdiction

one out of 4 is not good is it ?

as for neos driver licence in matrix - what state was he in , when do that states driver licences expire , how old was he , when did he obtain the licence ? the answers to those question will probally strip the mystery

new topics

top topics

join