It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING U.S. official: Saudi Crown Prince dies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

I don't know if anyone knows this here but he was gay, gay and gay to the bone.

He has had numerous anal operations to remove lesions and perhaps suffered from some sort of a related disease.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

post removed by staff

Well, I do not know the man so I can not say it is *GREAT* news.
I do not think he was an Osama bin laden lover or type. He could of been
a good man and this is really not great news but just informing news.
thanks ~your bother pops
edit on Sat Oct 22 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

The Saudi's are Snakes , America's No. 1 Enemy IMO .

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus

I don't know if anyone knows this here but he was gay, gay and gay to the bone.

He has had numerous anal operations to remove lesions and perhaps suffered from some sort of a related disease.

So who cares (if) he really was gay?

Do you know about anal operations?
could you inform me more what happened
with the prince and his anal you seem hip on this anal stuff

edit on 22-10-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

He has been known to covet young boys, so I wouldn't feel too bad about his death. Just sayin.

I lived in Saudi Arabia for 20 years of my life so...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Oh I see, well I hope everything goes alright, I think they love that oil money
and they do not want to see people RIOT i know that. They want no arab spring there..

If an arab spring happened there I wonder what kind of SHTF would take place.

Good thing letting women vote, nothing wrong with that.

They should be able to drive too.!!
(wait maybe NOT
j/k)
edit on 22-10-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

The Arab Spring issue is the biggest reason that I could see for Nayef not being next in line for the throne. The promises to the people have been made, and nobody wants to deal with the possibility of a revolution due to a removal of elections. The Allegiance Council may see that and decide to bring in a conservative-moderate to the table, but he won't be too far from Nayef in viewpoints. In other words, I don't predict any Burkas in the Shura anytime soon.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire

I'm going to go out on a limb here but maybe this could be the spark to ignite Harold Campings prediction?
Anyone?
Anyone?

Too late. It's the 22nd now and I'm still here. Camping is a fraud.

I wouldn't put much stock into any conspiracy theories. The Crown Prince had been ill for quite some time and everyone - on both sides - knew his jig was up at any time.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus

He has been known to covet young boys, so I wouldn't feel too bad about his death. Just sayin.

I lived in Saudi Arabia for 20 years of my life so...

Well, I will not call you a liar but could you source that please?

If he was like that then I wouldn't feel to bad either.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Wait! Wait!! As far as succession to the throne goes, don't the Saudis have their own TPTB oooooooo that will pull the strings and control everything while making it seem like whomever is the new King - Emir - Caliphate - Supreme Ruler and Most Handsome Swarthy Dude that wears White Robes and an Italian tablecloth headband is the real head dude?

Just askin'

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Well The Reagan Agreements may well be null and void.

Opec has clearly spoken with a forked tongue as of late.

Shall the new Prince prove to be the Wise one?

Or yet another sour Date?

Will he custom build the new body in Palladium?

As his kingdom becomes less and less impressed

With the sparkly and guilded things that he alone can ponder.

As the world abroad, and pastures yonder,

have not the time to wait and wonder.

Oh how fast flies away The Summer

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Saudi Crown Prince was an American Puppet.
All he cared about was about Money and Oil.
edit on 22-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Word is he was in NYC when he died....

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
www.usatoday.com...
Saudi crown prince Sultan dies after illness

The most likely candidate to replace Sultan as Abdullah's successor is Prince Nayef, the powerful interior minister in charge of internal security forces. After Sultan fell ill, the king gave Nayef — also his half-brother — an implicit nod in 2009 by naming him second deputy prime minister, traditionally the post of the second in line to the throne.
The announcement did not say where outside the kingdom Sultan died or elaborate on his illness but Saudi official circles in Riyadh said he passed away at a hospital in New York. According to a leaked U.S. diplomatic cable from January 2010, Sultan had been receiving treatment for colon cancer since 2009.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlantGirl
Don't know about Harold Camping (it's 12:23 a.m. on 10/22/11 here in NE USA), BUT

with the 'passing' of leaders this week, sure looks like Clif High has a hit on the Shape of Things To Come report about leadership 'stepping down/being removed from power' right about this time frame.

Just sayin'.....

Underground bunkers for all the world's leaders?
Easier to explain their absence if they're "dead."

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by new_here

Originally posted by PlantGirl
Don't know about Harold Camping (it's 12:23 a.m. on 10/22/11 here in NE USA), BUT

with the 'passing' of leaders this week, sure looks like Clif High has a hit on the Shape of Things To Come report about leadership 'stepping down/being removed from power' right about this time frame.

Just sayin'.....

Underground bunkers for all the world's leaders?
Easier to explain their absence if they're "dead."

You mean like this?

Isaiah 2:12,19 “For the day of the Lord of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low ... And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of his majesty, when he arises to shake terribly the earth.”

Or like this?

Rev. 6:14-17 “And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in [into] the dens [caves] and in [into] the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, ‘Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?’”

In regards to the OP, the crown prince was 81 the atypical generation is between 70 and 80 years. If you live longer consider yourself lucky (or cursed). Now i wonder what all those D.U.M.B.s are being built in all these countries are for? Perhaps Isaiah and the Apostle John were on to something? Who knew? Who...indeed.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
Thats the signal for Iran to name the final Imam...their Christ and begin Armageddon.

WEEEE!!!! Batter keep your lids open and watch your 6. Its about to get real messy.

Elaborate on this please, you can use a pm to me to avoid conflict with the OP.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire

I'm going to go out on a limb here but maybe this could be the spark to ignite Harold Campings prediction?
Anyone?
Anyone? Well there is one rapture I have heard of today but I am guessing Harold Camping did not have him on his list, LOL.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

If any source dared to post this information, they would have disappeared in a matter of days.

Its one of those well known rumors you can never prove but everyone knows.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join