It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Is What the Five Terrorists Were up to in the Texas Courthouse.....................Maybe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
www.thetotalcollapse.com... ign=Feed%3A+TheTotalCollapse+%28The+Total+Collapse%29

Dont know how reliable this source is....But thought everyone might enjoy the tale of the texas terrorists and their escapades in the lone star state....
Please check the linl it is just wild.....it is so fantastic even Sorcha would be envious.....
Anyways let me have your thoughts.....
Mods please move wherever //////thanks
PS on further source checking this article IS by our dear SORCHA please feel free to disregard this thread......
edit on 21-10-2011 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

in all fairness, there was an earthquake near san antonio on thursday..a 4.6 to be exact. I am not defending Sorcha Faal one bit, and is probably coincidental lol

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Worse than a one line post is this:

WOW.

But that is so nuts I have to read it again tomorrow... just, wow.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
pics or it didnt happen

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Most likely false but makes a good read, actually. Pretty decent story telling. LOL, it's ALWAYS a Russian General from the GRU who brings the "truth" to the world. I wonder if there's any fact behind the claim of the no P-Wave when it comes to the earthquakes. Someone with some knowledge in that area should look into that and debunk it or certify it for us.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Original article here...

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

It's a hoax.

top topics

join