It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cats are Alien Camcorders!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
There is some evidence that we are being watched by Alien spies. This video below was taken from the Mothership.

This one goes out to all the haters with no sense of humor

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits
That's right, brothers and sisters, I am here on ATS to steer you to the awful truth about our feline 'friends.' They are biological transmitters working as spies for our Alien Overlords. Take these facts into account and reach your own conclusion... Beware, what you are about to read will forever change the way you see these minions of our extraterrestrial oppressors.

1. There is no documentation before Ancient Egypt that mentions the existence of Cats, and IN Ancient Egypt, they are worshipped as Gifts from The Gods.

2. Science is baffled by a cat's purr, and cannot determine how the sound is produced. (Feedback, much?)

3. If you hold a cat's ears back and describe what you see, it is a perfect match to the classic 'Grey'. Almond shaped eyes, small mouth, small nose.

Freaked out yet? How about these:

4. A cat can see exponentially better than you. Making it appear that it must be more advanced evolutionarily speaking. How?

5. Ever watch a cat wake from a deep sleep and run out of the room in an instant? Transmissions from the mothership coming in, and must be alone.

6. All things that come out of cats are totally unnatural. (Not of this earth.)

Still not convinced? I got a few more for the more skeptical among you:

7. Cats survive situations that any Earthbound animal would surely perish in. How can a cat fall out of a four story building backwards, and land on its feet? (Anti gravity properties)

8. If you die, your cats will eat you. Not really a link between cats and Aliens, but still pretty creepy.

9. Ever wake up and your cat was sitting on your chest, staring at you? Taking your will not to do their bidding and dreaming of the day their Alien handlers once again fit you for your yolk and chains.

You have been warned, intrepid ATS'ers...

I actually might believe some of this(that cat's have some divine/higher connection) but i do not see it as being evil.

Both of my cats feel more of like a protection and caring than any kind of evil. My cat will actually seem to guide me around. If im looking for something and cant find it, my cat will rub her head on certain objects that give me clues as to where it is. Like i was looking for some video games before and she was rubbing a box and they happened to be in that box. It "could" be coincidence, but an odd one to say the least.

Anyway, i doubt cat's are sinister. At best some kind of divine connection.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Is this why the Cure recorded All Cats are Grey - Hidden in plain site as usual - Serously though I believe you are on to something - We work and pay taxes they meow, laze around and we give them food - So who is the Overlord - The Cats I think.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodzMustBeCrazy
It's hard for me to get a picture of my cat without activating the laser beams...

If you want to take pics off cat without activating the laser protection.
Unplug it first.

You might have to short the backup batteries with a surprise bucket of water just before snapping the shot

Can't wait for the deactivated cat pics you are going to post next.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

srsly?

ITT: Trolls trolling trolls. Troll harder, trolls.

If not - blasphemy!!! And on a Caturday too!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
There is certainly something to all this... Cats could well be from
an Alien planet.

Catatonic - a potion that causes a human to become immobile.
Cathay Pacific - an enigmatic organisation that seems to be interested
in an ocean.
Catalogue - a comprehensive list, probably used for referencing of humans.
Catalyst - another list, what's with it with these feline-information freaks?
Cataract - a 'veil' of the eyes, possibly used when Cats do secret actions.
Catalan - an area in Spain where the first use of Cats were may have been
used... the first animal may well of been called 'Alan'
Catabolism - a set of metabolic pathways that break down molecules into
smaller units. Sounds cat-like.
Catapult - a device for tossing mice across vast distances.
Cat Stevens - well, his music may have hidden meanings.

Great thread.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

This one goes out to all the haters with no sense of humor
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

More of a dog person myself.

If people don´t share your sense of humor, it doesn´t mean they don´t have one.

Now take your bitchslap and get owned.

edit on 22-10-2011 by CaptainInstaban because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
best thread ever! loool

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simonieee
best thread ever! loool

I agree!
It's nice to finally see some common sense back at ATS.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

In a nutshell, what you are saying here is that you cannot accept the fact that cats are intelligent creatures. Since they are smart, they can't possibly be from around here, so they must have came from elsewhere in the Universe.

Does that about sum it up?

reply to post by Namaste1001

Cats are definitely a bit strange. One other peculiarity: they also have reptile eyes.

Oh. That's what those are?

All this time, I thought my cat had cat eyes. Silly me.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Does that mean a dog is from god? Dog-God? Anyone?? lol

On a more serious note a muslim friend once shared a story with me about how the Roman's overthrew the ancient egyptians.. i dont know if there is any truth to this story but if anyone knows it would be great to hear it in more detail..

Apparently the Roman soldiers each held a cat and told the egyptians they would kill the cats and thus the egyptians gave up their fight...

Always wondered about the spiritual nature of cats.. I still dont understand how lions, tigers etc would work for aliens in the jungle as there arent many people out there or is it just the small cats??

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

This is my cat. What do you reckon? I can honestly say I don't know what you're talking about...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

I heard a similar tale where Roman soldiers beat the Eygptians with bags
filled with Alien Cats and the strange creatures -along with the pummeling,
forced the Pyramid-Creators to surrender.

Lions and Tigers... oh my, could well be monitors of the enviroment in the
jungle and savannah areas. That long sinewy tail may well be an anntena.

Couldn't this subject be discussed on 'Ancient Aliens'?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Hey don't bring your logic into this thread, dammit man our cats are bloody camcorders, there's no time for logic

edit on 22-10-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
This must also be why they use litter boxes!
Remaining in the home to do their business means that they are always within ear shot.

Interesting thread of analogy on cats.

I don't know, mine would never use the litter box. He always choose to go #1 in the toilet and # 2 outside.... Man, I miss that cat.

Coolest cat ever. Never had to train him.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Maybe it's because I'm still half asleep and still on my first coffee...

But just when I thought that I've just about read all sorts of posts with totally outlandish, totally absurd, totally mental and insane claims...this thread comes along !!!

And by the time I finish reading it, all my four cats have line up in front of me...staring curiously....

I am so screwed !

S&F for originality and making me laugh on this good Saturday morning. Now, I need another coffee !

edit on 22-10-2011 by SonoftheSun because: meh

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I must be one very very important person to the aliens schemes... since I have 10 of em.

Sorry for the single line.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I have 2 cats at the moment and a few others during my life. I've always wondered what they're thinking about when they sit there and stare at me. Cats have a stare that seems like it sees straight through you, inside you, into your soul. I was just thinking on this subject the other day. It's probably just my own weirdness, but I've always thought there's more to them than meets the eye. Alien drones? I highly doubt it. Still, if they are, then my 2 lil guys must find me pretty boring lol. I love them and they bring me a joy so simple yet so satisfying at the same time. It's an interesting idea to ponder, perhaps more so under herbal influences, but at this point I'm not too worried about it.

edit on 22-10-2011 by SilverStarGazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

SOME POINTS MAKE SENSE BUDDY BUT BESIDES THAT STAY OFF THE GEAR...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I'm not sure if anyone else seen this......but my cat shoots lasers from her eyes.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join