It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cats are Alien Camcorders!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
FUR REAL?
I like the outside the box thinking just started reading, just had to put some off the top of the brain response ;

Now let me examine this.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Kahlder

I thought of that too. I hate how cats are so underappreciated. They make for much more pleasant company than dogs.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Just WHAT is it with dogs and socks? Mine steals them, but just the dirty ones...weird

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
What a classic conspiracy, and truly original..I just got back from petting my outside cat..thanks for scaring me OP.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I asked one of my cats if this is true......

That was her response.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izunagi
Maybe the cat sits on your chest and stares at you because it hates you somehow, maybe one day you pushed the cat off of you and it just hated you from then on?

My friends cat ignores people all the time, seems hes being a bad spy

The 'best' spy leaves without the opposition ever knowing anything happened.

=)

And as for the individual that said Greys have no canines, has probably not considered that the greys may have evolved out of them, and re-engineered them into cats, after all, it must be considered that they have engineered us, so they are more than capable of changing the genetic structure of a simpler creature.

However i think the question remains to be seen whether they were left to watch, or to protect us from our one weakness, vermin and disease. If you've got a dog and a cat, you are protected from all creatures big and small.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Ha ha, that was so funny! Nice work!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I talked to my cat about this and he said :

"No way! We can see and hear everything that you humans cannot, but we are here to love and protect you, even though a lot of people eat us (ugh)."

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
1. Cat as far as I know were the rulers of the underworld

2. Scientists are crazy dumb then cus the cause of a cats purr is a simple rub of the human hand

3. If you hold my ears back….Im gonna make a crazy ass face too.

4. Ok up for debate…”wait they got long wiskers” every watch amfv they jump into allkinda stuff

5. Yeah you are correct there

6. Lol …..so what “things come out of cats?”

7. Cats have 9 lives and everyone knows this. DUH

8. If I was starving and you didn’t look like me, you would be looking tasty too

9. A lot of us cant relate because we don’t own cats!!!!!!!!

Ps I like how there is 9 reasons to prove this??? Are you a freaking cat putting out subliminal messages?

edit on 22-10-2011 by Sippy Cup because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Greys??? No there are actual Cat Aliens. And I'm sure they are much more respectful and civilized than greys. No feline would act so coldly and uncouth. Our kitty friends are the aliens little ambassadors and observers. They are also our teachers and highly advanced creatures in ways we are too primitive to yet recognize.

Greys. Puhlease...don't insult them.

Kitty Aliens

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I have ALWAYS though this

Seems I am not the only one.

I am not a "cat person" really. More of a dog person myself.
But it is very odd, how a dog, even a young dog, instinctivly HATES a cat.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Dembow

Hi Dem,

That is because dogs have filthy habits, like eating each other's poo.

So they only like smelly things.

Whereas cats are fastidious. Cats bury their mess, dogs crap everywhere. Cats are subtle, dogs are not.

Cats don't make that darn noise, dogs do.

Cats don't have to be walked, dogs do.

Cats don't try and hump your leg, dogs do.

Wow, reading through my post, I have seen that dogs are even worse than men!

Give me cats every time.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I cannot believe how many people agree with the OP's premise. Surely this thread is a joke? If not, then you all should be embarrassed, tsk! tsk!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Threadfall
I cannot believe how many people agree with the OP's premise. Surely this thread is a joke? If not, then you all should be embarrassed, tsk! tsk!

Haha, it may not be meant as a joke, but it brought a smile to my face because there was no negative vibe in the message, It was a fun read.

No, I don't agree with the OP but I star and flagged him/her because they simply made me smile. Fun post.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I've always wondered my self if there was a link between cats and greys, they seem similar somehow.

I love cats though, I trully believe they are animals with strong psychic senses and healing power.

Still dogs are more affectionate.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

Hey,

Lol, worse than men? Maybe.

If your house catches fire, a dog will wake your a$$ up, don't know about cats.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Just asked my cat if he was here to spy on me...

All he could respond was, "No foolin'! Duh!"

Is that a weird response?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Great thread to wake up to, or maybe not as we have just adopted two little kittens!!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Dembow

Hi Dem,

Just couldn't resist saying that.

Gotta have a laugh sometime.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
One of the biggest reasons the Egyptians worshiped cats & associated them with the after life is that they can sense when a person is near death or in the process of dying. Our cat for the longest time avoided my elderly father like the plague until this spring & has been spending a lot of time by him since. In September the Dr told him(I was there) that he has a aggressive form of cancer in his uterine wall (he is 88). I believe Maverick has sensed the cancer & thus pushed aside his own dislike of him (my dad can be very loud as he is hard of hearing & he hates loud noises)
anyway I've also heard of a cat at a nursing home who would spend the last few hours with residents before they passed on. If the cat came in your room & laid down beside you they knew there time was nigh! How they know this GOD only knows but they do!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join