It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cats are Alien Camcorders!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

HAHAHA that was one of the best replies I have had all night. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by csuldm

No... But it does the following... Secret germ warfare?

edit on 21-10-2011 by NowanKenubi because: Cats made me write he instead of it...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
How about crocodiles? Are they an evil gift from reptilians?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
. Ever watch a cat wake from a deep sleep and run out of the room in an instant? Transmissions from the mothership coming in, and must be alone

I have'nt laughed as hard and as long as i did when i read that in a long time...

Not since i thought of the posibility that blue birds are actually colored red, but the aliens abduct them and disguise them by painting them blue...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

Totally off topic, but no, more like dogs to Draco and his Lizard Buddies.

They even train them to get a beer from the fridge.

No one would reach in their mouth to retrieve the beer, however, and the trick fell out of favor, and that's why they are here.

Earth is like the San Diego Zoo, but with nicer enclosures.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

Probably about the same as the secret germ warfare that we accidentally put on everyone when we sneeze in our hands and don't wash right away.

Ugh gross! Haha

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by csuldm

Constant accidental secret germ warfare? What have the cats done to you?

Also, notice cats make you sneeze!
And you sneeze on their licking spots... uggh...

So in summary, they poo, lick, make you sneeze in your hands, lick your hands and then send you shake the world's hands with this mix! Probably to lure people into thinking they like cats...
edit on 22-10-2011 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Reply to post by jimnuggits

Yeah and the flintstones was actually data extract from a saber tooth tiger. Haha.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Somewhere one of these camcorder cats are on ATS reading this thread right now,

it's not happy about having its cover blown.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

They've definitely got me then. No turning back now! Just let me wither away in peace while listening to my Paul Simon albums.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Maybe humans are actually alien created cyborgs and our eyes are motion picture transmitters and all our images and thoughts are sent back to another planet in another galaxy and when we think the wrong thoughts,see the wrong things,our alien overlords send an invisible lasar beam that hits us and we have a stroke or heart attack...Could be?

Spontaneous Human Combustion?...Invisible creatures that live in the sun and they ocasionally attack unsuspecting earthlings and burn them alive...Could be?
edit on 22-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
ROFL! This made front page!

Ok i gotta stay on topic.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Sometimes ATS is comic gold!!

ALS

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
This thread + nutjobs on ats = someones killing cats tonight.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Haha no joke! Sometimes I come on here just to get a god laugh.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I have seen up close, face to face, our oppressor. It's funny you should call them that, because it seems like that is what they are, although, in the end, there is no duality. The question is, "is there an end?"

Cats are not necessarily 'alien' per se, but they are definitely highly service to self oriented, as are out oppressors. In fact, the service to self PATH is that of an oppressor. Thankfully, for me, there is the service to others path, so I know I am safe. But it definitely is of a higher realm, where this path leads. I guess you could say the path showed me that. (STO). It's more like a different vibration (that's the only word i know to call it) of existence.

Earlier, I was observing fear from this higher vibration. The reason I know it is of a higher vibration is by the way the fear captivated me. Then I realized that my actions were being driven by fear, then I just stopped in place, and things got quiet. The silence was peace. This peace captivated my body, and led my actions. The difference in the manifestation of the captivating fear, and the manifestation of the captivating peace was so far away from each other that it made me realize that fear and peace come from a mindset that most humans don't utilize.

Cat's are intelligent too, and you just might find that they are mor intelligent that you have been giving them credit for. What's so great about sentience anyway? I, for one, welcome the unity that is found in service to others, and I would give sentience up for that. Then I would operate off of wisdom instead of propagated knowledge from the oppressors.

ETA:

Oh yeah... Our oppressor is also from this higher vibration. Vibration of time? Any way, like I said, Idk how to honestly classify the term vibration other than calling it vibration. Our oppressor is 5'6, tan skinned, big eyed, big headed, and more real than any of us have ever conceived of.

Luckily, every action has an equal and opposite reaction, even in the higher vibrations, and there is an equal and opposite reaction of the oppressor. The divine existence that these beings exhibit is one that is equally more real, and they are very friendly.

That is all.
edit on 22-10-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

If you want to have a serious conversation about this topic, and about what I said, you can message me.
edit on 22-10-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Oh and just so all the skeptics know, this thread is more appropriate, and more true than you could ever imagine. Well, I mean its possible to imagine, but not as a skeptic. Skeptic=Closed mind=No wisdom.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

I can see you are quite adept at projecting doubt upon otherwise rock solid theories by downplaying my intent.

Yes Indeed, Quick and skilled.

One might even say 'cat-like.'

I am on to you, evil minion.

Don't be fooled fellow ATSers. There is a feline sympathizer among us!

Why did you sell out your human brothers and sisters to worship at their well licked, tuna scented feet?

Oh, the humanity!

Sympathizer? Hardly. I guess its no use pretending now... Im in fact your future feline overlord of which whose feet you shall be soon bowing. Its only a matter of time now Jim; soon youll know the joys of worshiping our graceful race, and learn to love it, lest you be turned into an oversized scratching post instead.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Ahaha maybe that's why cat's and I get along so well.

Cute post =^..^=

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I got such a good laugh out of this, thank you. why isnt this in the jokes and puns section where it belongs? im sure a mod will move it there soon enough. still, thanks for the good chuckle, cant wait to pass this on to a couple of my cat lovin friends.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join