It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cats are Alien Camcorders!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
So there isnt any choice. Everyone must pick a day and time and cover them all in tinfoil and duct tape so the plans to stop this alien menace can be drawn up and executed.....

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

Are you suggesting a Duct Tape Your Cat day?

We could use another Holiday...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Love my cats and sometimes refer to them as my little monkies from outer space.

As for eating me if I died - locked inside without any food that would be natural instinct - besides I wont need my body when I pass. The purring is magnificent - they can lower the volume or crank it up - maintain it while breathing in or out. What I find amazing is that they purr when they are happy but will also purr when afraid - like being put in the carry bag to travel to the vet.

Who knows whether they are little space/time travellers - I hope they are that would make them even more special than they already are. Although I do love and respect all living creatures this thread is food for thought on what and why there is such a diversity of animals on our planet.

Anyone got any thoughts on why cats will bury their poo when dogs just leave it where it was processed?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Cats can not see as well as humans.

In summary, the cat’s eye is specialized to see in dim and changing light. To achieve this it sacrifices the ability to focus close up, detail vision, and some color vision. It is the vision of a hunter active in both day and night, enabling it to detect movement under any lighting conditions, to use binocular vision to gauge distance, and to aim correctly to catch prey.

source

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
There are many in the conspiracy field that believe aliens are fighting a war between themselves.

Even Phage can't debunk this.

edit on 10/21/2011 by SonicInfinity because: Added emphasis

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

Whether cats can see as well or better than us is not the pertinent question.

The real question is why do you Obey and defend these evil interlopers?

You are obviously part of the Catspiracy.

May God have mercy on your soul.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

One of the most ridiculous things that Ive ever seen posted on ATS.

Flabbergasting how many stars its gotten... a lot of people must have been scratched by cats as kids and have never gotten over the mental trauma or something.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
That's a pretty little calico kitten windword...is that yours? I love cats, and I find them fascinating. I wasn't sure if your thread was serious or not, so I won't attempt to prove you wrong. I will just say I respectfully disagree, lol.

I don't know if this has been proposed before, but I have a theory about a cat's purr. To me it seems they are meditative creatures, and the purring creates throat friction in the throat chakra, thus providing them healing and additional benefits.

I could be wrong, but I think I am on to something. This is possibly why they say cat's have 9 lives. It's like when someone who is drunk gets in a car accident...they do not get injured as easily as a sober person because they do not tense up upon impact.

The same may be true with cats. They are so relaxed by nature, possibly having to do with the meditative quality I mentioned earlier, thus whenever they are in an accident they do not tense up as much as a human or other animal would...so they don't get injured as often.

I could be wrong, but I really think this line of thinking could be on the right track. I developed this hypothesis about a year or so ago, and I don't think I have ever mentioned it on this site, or any other site for that matter, so I am interested in whether anyone else has independently come to the same conclusions. Anyone?

I have had many cats over the years. My favorite cat I actually had to put down a couple of years ago, and I did it myself, which wasn't a first, but still one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. That cat's sister, both of whom we found as strays, is my new favorite cat. She is a calico, and she is very strange. For some reason she loves to bite my chin, lol. Also, if I am not wearing a shirt, she attempts to treat me like she would her mother, if you know what I mean, and it is annoying.

I have another cat that came up as a stray, plus a Siamese kitty that came up as a stray when I lived on the coast. Come to think of it, strays are always coming up to my house, and all the cats I have had have been strays, except maybe a couple. I never thought any of them were aliens, but the strays always coming up may be part of a great ET plan.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I have to say, your theory explains a lot about cats. I have always thought cats were just unnatural. Cats are nothing like other domesticated animals.

It’s like cats look at you all squinty eyed, like they know something, and if they could talk, they would no way in hell tell us lowly humans what that something was.

It’s like they have a major superiority complex.

What gets to me the most…..?

Cats are super smart. Not trick smart, but manipulative smart.

Here is a fine example.

The Dog to Human Relationship Vs. The Cat to Human Relationship

1. The Dog to Human Relationship –

Dog: This human loves me! He feeds me, he pets me, he takes me for walks and we play ball together at the Dog Parks. Then at night we chill out together and watch T.V... He’s my best friend! I love him so much!

2. The Cat to Human Relationship-

Cat: His human worships me! He feeds me, he pets me, I adore it when he gets that feather on a string and plays with it for my amusement. He even cleans my droppings out of that box he got for me in the bathroom daily. I must be a god!

Do you see what I’m saying???
Never trust a cat!!!
I know their up to something, and it can't be good.
( It's only a joke.................Or is it?

edit on 21-10-2011 by mikemck1976 because: My reason

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

Here to start the Disinformation Campaign, I see.

Caticus, is it?

Interesting name, worthy adversary.

Need I say More, ATSers?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Haha! That's some funny stuff right there. Maybe that's why I get so freaked out when both of my cats just sit and STARE at me (for long periods of time) sometimes!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Oh yeah! One more thing.....

Go and ask a Cat to go make you a Baked Potato.

Wait and see what happens.

Nothing........They think their to good to do that.
edit on 21-10-2011 by mikemck1976 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits

Here to start the Disinformation Campaign, I see.

Caticus, is it?

Interesting name, worthy adversary.

Need I say More, ATSers?

If by "disinformation", you mean "common sense", then sure. But it cant be so much as a campaign... really if you are to the point of believing that cats are grey alien cyborg spying devices that just look beyond any conceivably reasonable doubt to be perfectly organic and native animals to the planet, then there is nothing I could ever say or do to make you think otherwise.

You are off the deep end, so to speak, with an anvil tied to your foot.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
That's a pretty little calico kitten windword...is that yours? I love cats, and I find them fascinating. I wasn't sure if your thread was serious or not, so I won't attempt to prove you wrong. I will just say I respectfully disagree, lol.

I don't know if this has been proposed before, but I have a theory about a cat's purr. To me it seems they are meditative creatures, and the purring creates throat friction in the throat chakra, thus providing them healing and additional benefits.

I could be wrong, but I think I am on to something. This is possibly why they say cat's have 9 lives. It's like when someone who is drunk gets in a car accident...they do not get injured as easily as a sober person because they do not tense up upon impact.

The same may be true with cats. They are so relaxed by nature, possibly having to do with the meditative quality I mentioned earlier, thus whenever they are in an accident they do not tense up as much as a human or other animal would...so they don't get injured as often.

I could be wrong, but I really think this line of thinking could be on the right track. I developed this hypothesis about a year or so ago, and I don't think I have ever mentioned it on this site, or any other site for that matter, so I am interested in whether anyone else has independently come to the same conclusions. Anyone?

I have had many cats over the years. My favorite cat I actually had to put down a couple of years ago, and I did it myself, which wasn't a first, but still one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. That cat's sister, both of whom we found as strays, is my new favorite cat. She is a calico, and she is very strange. For some reason she loves to bite my chin, lol. Also, if I am not wearing a shirt, she attempts to treat me like she would her mother, if you know what I mean, and it is annoying.

I have another cat that came up as a stray, plus a Siamese kitty that came up as a stray when I lived on the coast. Come to think of it, strays are always coming up to my house, and all the cats I have had have been strays, except maybe a couple. I never thought any of them were aliens, but the strays always coming up may be part of a great ET plan.

You do know that a cat will "adopt" you, it will never happen the other way around? They can sense the easy ones they can manipulate for their own survival, simply by being "adorable" and making us feel protective of them and "special" to them somehow. I don't know of any other creature which can do this. Cats are pretty magnetic little critters. They manage to make us feel good about ourselves.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

So, you are saying you can't argue.

Perhaps the feline brainwashing has not yet taken full effect on you.

There may be hope for you yet.

Just beware the bewhiskered.

Thank me later.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

Not cant, just wont.

I suspect your just having a good troll with this thread anyway

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
"Cats are Alien Camcorders!"

Except for this cat

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I can see you are quite adept at projecting doubt upon otherwise rock solid theories by downplaying my intent.

Yes Indeed, Quick and skilled.

One might even say 'cat-like.'

I am on to you, evil minion.

Don't be fooled fellow ATSers. There is a feline sympathizer among us!

Why did you sell out your human brothers and sisters to worship at their well licked, tuna scented feet?

Oh, the humanity!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
So I guess that means that when a cat licks his own butt and/or private parts, he must be signaling something to the mothership?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by csuldm

Nope, sexting.

Duh...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join