Excuse me while I completely prove you wrong. Just for fun of course, since this is obviously a joke/troll thread.
1. There is no documentation before Ancient Egypt that mentions the existence of Cats, and IN Ancient Egypt, they are worshipped as Gifts from
What? Yes there is! Cats have been around for 30 million years. Much longer than people have even existed
2. Science is baffled by a cat's purr, and cannot determine how the sound is produced. (Feedback, much?)
Where on earth are you coming up with this nonsense?
They know exactly how cat's purr...
3. If you hold a cat's ears back and describe what you see, it is a perfect match to the classic 'Grey'. Almond shaped eyes, small mouth, small
I am pretty sure what one sees, is more a matter of perspective and perspective changes from person to person. Where you see an alien, I see a heart.
That is proof of nothing. Besides, no two cats have uniform ears. They are not exactly the same as others... Which would be required for them all to
create the same image.
Side note, if you fold my Chihuahua in half, he will scream. Does this make him an alien tape recorder?
Freaked out yet?
Not at all... Honestly I am laughing a bit...
4. A cat can see exponentially better than you. Making it appear that it must be more advanced evolutionarily speaking. How?
What? Do you not realize how many animals can see better than humans? Especially in the dark! This does not make them more advanced! It means
that they evolved in an environment in which their eyesight was very very important.
You know nothing about evolution.
5. Ever watch a cat wake from a deep sleep and run out of the room in an instant? Transmissions from the mothership coming in, and must be
Okay, you MUST be joking or at least trolling.... If you really believe that.... Then you need help my friend. Animals wake up and run out of rooms
all the time. My sister has a dog. This dog sleeps in the bed with you. If you fart, she jumps up and runs out of the room in an instant... I am
pretty sure farts are not alien transmissions...
Animals run around and run out of rooms all the time...
6. All things that come out of cats are totally unnatural. (Not of this earth.)
Okay, now I am honestly laughing hysterical at the thought of a cat taking a dump. So cat poop is not of this earth? Hmm, well they are mammals.
We all poop... So... poop is actually a by product of aliens for all of us, right? Wrong.
Poop is waste.... it has nothing to do with aliens... all things that come out of cats are very natural.... But I really cannot stop laughing!
Still not convinced? I got a few more for the more skeptical among you:
Are you trying to kill me with laughter?
7. Cats survive situations that any Earthbound animal would surely perish in. How can a cat fall out of a four story building backwards, and
land on its feet? (Anti gravity properties)
You should write children's books. For the record, cat's don't always land on their feet. But they do so often because they flip their bodies when
falling, until they are facing the right way. Anti gravity? You are funny.
It is called the righting reflex and is made possible because of their skeletal structure.
8. If you die, your cats will eat you. Not really a link between cats and Aliens, but still pretty creepy.
Hey, I guess when they run out of food in their bowl,they have to eat something. I have seen cases of many types of pets doing this...
9. Ever wake up and your cat was sitting on your chest, staring at you? Taking your will not to do their bidding and dreaming of the day their
Alien handlers once again fit you for your yolk and chains.
I had a dog that did that... It meant he had to go pee. I guess that was my dog wanting me to do his bidding.
You have been warned, intrepid ATS'ers...
Honestly, thanks for the laugh. I have not laughed so hard in a long time and I needed it.
This is a very funny joke you have made.
edit on 21-10-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)